• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbayne

jesus perkins is just the absolute worst.

Aries on commentary is by far the best thing to come out of this cruiserweight debacle so far

pbayne

Just finished. PPV was a bit bollocks overall.
The main event finish was really lame.
I hope they push Big E to the main event now that the tag belts are off new day. Sure Xavier and Kofi can still remain in the tag division, no need to break up the group.
Women's title was the best match but i don't care, seen it way too many times already.
Everything else was trash. Wrestling was a mistake.

sora87

I just can't give a shit about the hot potato women's title anymore, it's been booked so poorly. Also why would you tap when you know there's 2 seconds left? So so stupid! 😂

DeathyBoy

Banned
I just can't give a shit about the hot potato women's title anymore, it's been booked so poorly. Also why would you tap when you know there's 2 seconds left? So so stupid! 😂

Just gonna say it, I'm sick of these two wrestling. NXT was a lonnnnng time ago.m quality wise.

Apparently George St. Pierre had typed with one second left once. I am not sure what kind of access MMA fighters have to the clock or if the crowd was counting down.

With that information, Sasha should have held on.

The best scenario right now is for her to make a statement saying she was in so much pain that she wasn't aware of the crowd or the timer.

MC Safety

It's for dramatic effect.

If you can't swallow that, you can assume Sasha wasn't looking at the clock, the effects of the figure-four were cumulative, and that Charlotte finally managing to perform a half-hearted bridge added just the extra amount of pressure needed to force a submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom