• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh, Roman has that look on his face

WtSIVUC.jpg

Such a shame, this PPV started off great with the tag team match but sucked the rest of the night. Complete ass.

This is where I'm at.

Felt like this had potential to be the first really good RAW PPV in some time, but instead it just started off great and then immediately flatlined into this nothing of an ending.

You honestly think that's exclusive to Reigns matches? Crazy spots and kickouts are pretty much a modern WWE hallmark at this point.

Cena, Roman, and Wrestlemania 30 with Bryan.

I stopped watching for years when Cena won the WWE belt for the first time and I was at Wrestlemania 30 and I hated that superman bullshit they did with Bryan. I do not like how impossibly strong they make Roman look.

I hate Superman characters period.

I hated Hogan and hated Macho when he was face.

Why are Seth and Roman friends?

Does Roman suffer memory loss?

I mean, really? Guys feuding then being friends then feuding has happened in wrestling millions of times. If we applied real life logic of things like trust and memory to pro wrestling storylines Sting would have never had a career.

ReiGun

Why are Seth and Roman friends?

Does Roman suffer memory loss?

All babyfaces are friends. It's why Dean was willing to team up with Seth at Survivor Series and was hanging out with them at TotT when he arguably hated Seth more than Roman did.

You alignment changes, so does your social life. They've always done this.

I mean, really? Guys feuding then being friends then feuding has happened in wrestling millions of times. If we applied real life logic of things like trust and memory to pro wrestling storylines Sting would have never had a career.

It just feels so off with seth because he never got a proper face turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom