• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

j7Own7GYKvLrI.jpg

slightconfuse said:
Someone should find dolph a bullet club shirt

Dolph would clearly be a smiley gaijin face in New Japan. Friend to KUSHIDA and Alex Shelley, teaming with Captain New Japan, etc.

I could see him feuding with Bullet Club, however. That would be fun. New Japan announce they've signed Dolph, Bullet Club tries to recruit him but he turns them down, so they beat the shit out of him on his debut and feud from there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man that Legit Shook sign still has me beaming. Who was it that brought it?

Also those WCW pics are gorgeous.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_n1nz639BBw1s0zdtdo1_1280.jpg

Naomi with the eyepatch makes me think she should be heel. And come back and knee Aksanna in both eyes. And break her jaw. And no more butt based attacks.
tumblr_lpd8gqkYto1qzi80do1_r1_500.gif

Malvingt2

Where is the March thread?

and

There are fans online who have been pushing #HijackRAW hashtags for upcoming RAW tapings, including Monday's RAW from Chicago. There is also a Twitter account set up to encourage fans to take over Monday's show. WWE officials are aware of this and are planning accordingly.

Oh Monday...

Hey, Sandman - here's the NJPW iPPV info for your OP;

NJPW, "42nd ANNIVERSARY SHOW", 2014.03.06
Ota Ward Gymnasium

19:00 JST | 11:00 EU | 10:00 UK | 05:00 EST | 03:00 PST

www.ustream.tv/njpw - $25

01. Sho Tanaka & Yohei Komatsu vs Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki & Taichi)
02. KUSHIDA & Manabu Nakanishi vs CHAOS (Jado & Gedo)
03. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger, Tiger Mask & Super Strong Machine vs El Desperado, BUSHI & Captain New Japan
04. G.B.H. (Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma) & Ryusuke Taguchi vs Bullet Club (Prince Devitt, Bad Luck Fale & Tama Tonga)
05. TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima), Yuji Nagata & Kazushi Sakuraba vs CHAOS (Toru Yano, Yujiro Takahashi, Takashi Iizuka & YOSHI-HASHI)
06. Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata vs Bullet Club (Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows)
07. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tetsuya Naito vs CHAOS (Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii)
08. Special Singles Match: Kazuchika Okada vs Kota Ibushi

NJPW, "NEW JAPAN CUP", 2014.03.23
Amagasaki Memorial Park Gymnasium

16:00 JST | 08:00 EU | 07:00 UK | 03:00 EST | 01:00 PST

www.ustream.tv/njpw - $25

. New Japan Cup Semis & Final

• Participants
    • Karl Anderson
    • Lance Archer
    • Shelton Benjamin
    • Prince Devitt
    • Bad Luck Fale
    • Doc Gallows
    • Hirooki Goto
    • Tomohiro Ishii
    • Shinsuke Nakamura
    • Manabu Nakanishi
    • Tetsuya Naito
    • Katsuyori Shibata
    • Davey Boy Smith Jr.
    • Minoru Suzuki
    • Yujiro Takahashi
    • Toru Yano

kiguel182

Still think the show should open Monday with Punk's music and then Barrett rises from underneath the stage with a BNB.

They could use this to get any heel over. Kind of like they could've done with the 30th spot on the Rumble this year.

So, yeah, I don't expect them to take the chance.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, I'm all in for all NJPW shows. I can't ignore it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What is the reason for Chicago becoming so much smarkier than every other city

They got a popular wrestler and think they're special. That's ok, as soon as they get out they'll all get mugged. Chicago sucks.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
What is the reason for Chicago becoming so much smarkier than every other city

After Money in the Bank 2011, Chicago has been viewed by many to be the most likely to state their minds in the US. The fans there are conscious of this, so they take advantage.

They got a popular wrestler and think they're special. That's ok, as soon as they get out they'll all get mugged. Chicago sucks.
CM Punk has made them over the top smarkish im sure, but they seemed smarkier than everyone even before him. I remember them booing the fuck out of the rock in early to mid 2000s and JR always having to comment how Chicago is never afraid to share their thoughts to try and save face

Edit: it might have been Cena at WM22 actually I can't remember

Thanks for that. I've been out of the wrestling loop for a few years. Wow Monday is going to be a blood bath.

I hope to god WWE actually do something with all this CM Punk stuff on Monday.

Seems like this RAW was the unofficial deadline for getting him back so if he doesnt come back have Batista come out and bury Punk in front of that crowd and get nuclear heat.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Thanks for that. I've been out of the wrestling loop for a few years. Wow Monday is going to be a blood bath.

IF they do this right Brotista will become the ultimate Bro-Heel PLEAAAAAAASE do this right.

So what do you guys think about Taker - Brock? Does Bork wanna come back back? Would Taker let him get the W at WM? My gut tells me this will just be a show stealing match with Taker coming out on top but he's gotta give someone that W at WM to really solidify a push. He's outright jobbed to Brock before when he was gonna clearly be that next big thing , but then Bork left to play ball / ufc... I wonder.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Do you guys usually pay for everything on first dates? I feel obligated to pay for drinks or food or whatever but I don't want to feel like a patriarch or make it seem like she owes me something.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Do you guys usually pay for everything on first dates? I feel obligated to pay for drinks or food or whatever but I don't want to feel like a patriarch or make it seem like she owes me something.
When did this become your dating thread? Seriously, man, there is an actual official dating thread for this stuff. Take it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom