• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Feminists outraged for Playboy's Wonder Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when are radical feminists rational?

The upside is that Tiffany Fallon's ass is damn near perfection, even if it has been touched up with Adobe software.

bud

if it weren't for the articles, i wouldn't know why anyone would buy this magazine. this whole breasts implants thing, which seems to be all the rage nowadays, should, like, end. it looks ugly.

bud said:
if it weren't for the articles, i wouldn't know why anyone would buy this magazine. this whole breasts implants thing, which seems to be all the rage nowadays, should, like, end. it looks ugly.

My roommate gets it for free so we just got the WW issue. The cover is pretty eyecatching but the implants throughout the magazine are ridiculous. Outside of the occasional co-ed profile there isn't a real boob to be found :(

The articles are ironically pretty good. Go figure.

xaosslug

you know, I had no idea Wonder Woman was considered a good role model for women by feminists, to begin with. :lol

xaosslug said:
you know, I had no idea Wonder Woman was considered a good role model for women by feminists, to begin with. :lol

Wikipedia said:
Between 1942 to 1947, images of bound and gagged women frequently graced the covers of Sensation Comics and Wonder Woman. For example, in Wonder Woman #3, Wonder Woman herself ties up several other women, and dresses them in deer costumes and chases them through the forest. Later she rebinds them and displays them on a platter. In addition, Diana is rendered powerless if a male manages to chain her bracelets together. The comic's sexual subtext has been noted, leading to debates over whether it provided an outlet for Dr. Marston's sexual fantasies or whether it was meant (perhaps unconsciously) to appeal to, and possibly influence, the developing sexuality of young readers.

Also http://www.castlekeys.com/Pages/wonder.html

ww01a.jpg

A really good role model for women :D

xaosslug

Wonder Woman herself ties up several other women, and dresses them in deer costumes and chases them through the forest. Later she rebinds them and displays them on a platter.

OMG :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom