• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
I'm one of the few people I know that'll watch whatever sport is on. From football to soccer to golf to baseball to....NASCAR (for serious.)

lush

giga said:
You mean Brasil? They don't look that good against this young aussie team.
At least they've had some chances. But yeah, shit half all-around. Seems like Australia has had all the possession yet they're doing nothing with it except taking terrible shots from 25+ yards out.

lol51

Ducarmel said:
lol that one eqg fan

so close eqg...

Untitled-2-2.gif

what a scrappy goal

EDIT...ok replay made it look much better. Very opportunistic. So close to being offsides but was held on by that last defender

why is AUS wearing gold and green... so confusing even though I always saw Brazil's Men team wear blue and white its still hard to see a team wear gold and green and they are not Brazil :X

thy_

GTP_Daverytimes said:
were can i watch the game.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_FIFA_Women%27s_World_Cup#Media_coverage
Wikipedia said:
In Germany the public broadcasters ARD and ZDF will show all 32 tournament games live. Across Europe all games will be available on Eurosport in 34 countries and territories. ESPN and ESPN2 will air all matches live in the United States and ESPN3 and Xbox Live will offer live online simulcasts.[31] The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation as well as Spanish-language Univision will also broadcast matches in North America. In the United Kingdom, the games of the English national team will be shown live by BBC Red Button and the BBC sports website.[32] The final will be shown live on BBC Three. SBS holds the broadcasting rights for Australia, while Al Jazeera will broadcast matches in the Middle East and North Africa.[30]
Or http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/video/live/index.html, if FIFA didn't sell the rights in your region.

Levyne

Banned
Smiles and Cries said:
I have not seen very accurate strikers the goal size could even be wider and taller

I personally think the goals could be larger and the field slightly shrunk, but I'm fine with it how it is.

Levyne

Banned
Violater said:
WTF is going on here, put up pics of the hot French goal scorer damn you!!

Eh, doesn't look as good in images now that I google her. Not that I have high standards but Gaf does.

Gaëtane Thiney

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Khold said:
Eh, doesn't look as good in images now that I google her. Not that I have high standards but Gaf does.

Gaëtane Thiney
same with Necib. They both look better in motion...

-Damn France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom