• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtofan

Regulus Tera said:
You will inevitably choke at the group stage. At least the girls are obliterating everything in their path.
We already choke against Belarus twice, we can't choke any further!

MPW

wtf was that canada? :(

oh well

i just hope canada does better in next world cup, being the host and all ...

Esiquio

This WWC has been entertaining for sure. I wish more people in the US watched this stuff. REALLY looking forward to the U-17 match in a couple hours!

Xater

Patrick Bateman said:
Those techniques that most good female players have, are quite impressive. That looked a bit different 4 years ago.

Yep, technically the women are great. More people should be watching this WC.

And yes, Germany is really not doing great right now. :(

MPW

thy_ said:
Finally!
Simone!

can't see germany score 3 more

france to top the group? :O

there should be at least 3-4 yellow cards handed out by now instead of 1

lol @ german striker being pissed off for being subbed, SHE MAD!

MrHicks

Banned
anyone else sad that the entire world goes crazy during men's world cup yet the women cup is an afterthought?

feel sad for the actual players lol

Xater

MrHicks said:
anyone else sad that the entire world goes crazy during men's world cup yet the women cup is an afterthought?

feel sad for the actual players lol

Well it seems to be doing alright here in Germany at least. Around 14 million people were watching the first German game and all tickets after the group phase are sold out.

thy_

Smiles and Cries said:
Germany is really dangerous I got to give them that they are the defending champs

what a physical game this is

They had a friendly a few months ago; Germany won 8:0.
Seems like Nigeria decided they wouldn't let that happen again at any cost, and the referee is letting this get incredible physical.
But Germany is playing straight bad today.

MPW

neither germany or brazil has impressed me so far

france are darkhorses to win this

lol this ref

german coach is MAD

why didn't nigeria play like this vs france?

thy_ said:
They had a friendly a few months ago; Germany won 8:0.
Seems like Nigeria decided they wouldn't let that happen again at any cost, and the referee is letting this get incredible physical.
But Germany is playing straight bad today.

Or mabye they are just better than they were a few months ago. Anyway, it was a great game Nigeria put up a great fight.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I'm a bit offended that the tv broadcaster that bought the rights in my country, who has three channels btw, are only showing it online as a stream, some of the matches even using other broadcasters commentators I think. Norway is ranked as one of the best in this shit - where the fuck is the support? >:c

Clydefrog said:
Any hotties in the Germany team?

u3_fatmire_pokal_300_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom