• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regulus Tera said:
Best Korea put a fierce match. Comrades will always remember their immense effort at winning first half time 0-0.
It is a shame that the entire tournament was canceled and there never was a second half.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Aquavelvaman said:
It is a shame that the entire tournament was canceled and there never was a second half.

The Great Leader from the heavens was merciful to the other teams and spared them a humiliating defeat from the feet of our motherly players.

Slizz

Hope Solo looks real hot as a brunette, I dunno what about her is hot though, its weird. Hot though, her and Alex Morgan..... yum

lush

Should've been a goal, that Rapinoe chick is swagged out and needs one. Oh and agreed, Solo makes a nice brunette.

No postgame handshake/hugs/exchanging of kits?

xbhaskarx

1750-9994american-flag-eagle-and-statue-of-liberty-posters-7562003.jpg

Meier

The 2nd goal was a thing of beauty.. great recovery and quick shot. Missed the disallowed one as I was on my way back from lunch.

Slizz

Tomorrow at 9 Norway vs. Eq. Guinea, then another at 12 featuring Marta 5-time Women's FIFA POTY Brazil vs. Australia.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
lush said:
Should've been a goal, that Rapinoe chick is swagged out and needs one. Oh and agreed, Solo makes a nice brunette.

No postgame handshake/hugs/exchanging of kits?

never watched em before, but rapinoe was so much swag i couldn't turn the channel. I exclusively blame her for me bombing a test i had to take today.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad the majority of this thread revolves around posting hot pics of female soccer players that I didn't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom