• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

I think it's time to Picnic with 8 minutes remaining.

Seyavesh

Betcha either Justin or ChrisG is gonna bring some new anti-RyanLV tech to Evo.

this is what i am really hoping to see- ryan is the guy with the target painted on his head right now and i'm really curious to see how all the folks who are coming back scramble to try and beat him now that it's confirmed they have a reason to become the Eternal Evo Champ Of All Time Forever now

Line_HTX

That stuff about him needing a car ride to EVO 2016 because he was broke or some other excuse...

Man, I don't know... It really sounds like he's bitter as fuck.

Line_HTX

I thought the stories I heard over the years were just misunderstandings. Now I'm starting to think he's a super scumbag using broke status as an excuse when all he does is rack up all the air miles.

Shouta

https://twitter.com/JWonggg/status/829434592167727104

I always thought some people might've been going in on KBR a bit much, but it's clear that this guy is the fucking worst.

I thought the stories I heard over the years were just misunderstandings. Now I'm starting to think he's a super scumbag using broke status as an excuse when all he does is rack up all the air miles.

You guys really should investigate and ask for yourselves rather than believe word of mouth because the community shits on him bad, sometimes warranted but often it's overboard or unwarranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom