• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

I almost want Pokken to win just for the meltdowns.

I want pokken to win because I like pokken.

And a new marvel coming out.

I'm watching this video with yipes and him ranting about marvel and players choice and what not. And all I can think is

" you focus on the past your ass will be a has-but"

Yipes said Marvel was promised a slot after top 8 ended last Evo, though. If that's true (and I see no reason why he'd make that up), then it's perfectly understandable as for why he's annoyed.

BadWolf

Yipes said Marvel was promised a slot after top 8 ended last Evo, though. If that's true (and I see no reason why he'd make that up), then it's perfectly understandable as for why he's annoyed.

That was before the new Marvel got announced tho, missing a year is no big deal.

Dahbomb

I want pokken to win because I like pokken.

And a new marvel coming out.

I'm watching this video with yipes and him ranting about marvel and players choice and what not. And all I can think is

" you focus on the past your ass will be a has-but"
Money talks, bull shit walks etc.

Line_HTX

GTFO, Chase. Go to the parade and let Marvel have it. No need to have yet ANOTHER unwatchable thing become even more unwatchable.

>:p

Zissou

let's go marvel

marnfacefms3w.gif

Numb

i'll take it

those three weeks will sustain me for a year
Just glad the break happen at the start of a new arc

Also every form of vehicle in Jojo is cursed
Josef alone has been in like 2 plane crashes
Oh don't worry, we got the 2017 Berserk anime season to look forward to. Can't wait to hear their new sound design tech!
I feel sorry for the people who only have to go with the anime
Berserk anime is as bad as the manga is good
let's go marvel

marnfacefms3w.gif
Marn still the best

Beckx

Just glad the break happen at the start of a new arc

Also every form of vehicle in Jojo is cursed
Josef alone has been in like 2 plane crashes

the only thing you can trust is horses. oh, and motorcycles! mostly.

but yeah while HxH is at the start of an arc
that last sequence with Hisoka brutally murdering Kortopi and Shalnark, plus Kurapika already in the thick of it on the boat, was NOT A GOOD PLACE TO STOP

Sayad

Prison School finally ended the Festival Arc. Piece of shit arc.....
The alt student council arc was mostly great though, it's just the sport festival stuff at the end that dropped the ball hard.
Oh don't worry, we got the 2017 Berserk anime season to look forward to. Can't wait to hear their new sound design tech!
cKShfii.gif

Will take another season even if it's just more of season 1 quality, will take anything at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom