• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you guys are really smart, I want your opinions. Yakuza 0 or Nioh?

hRUkHYd.jpg

Beckx

so what are the chances Marvel was always getting in and there's going to be 10 games? wasn't Injustice added after the donation drive game won?

Why don't we have a Marvel reference in the thread title, just to mix things up?

I tried but nws hated it

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
so what are the chances Marvel was always getting in and there's going to be 10 games? wasn't Injustice added after the donation drive game won?

I tried but nws hated it
Injustice was added in for a very different reason. Skullgirls did get a side tournament though.

OK, in that case then those dopes should be punished severely for abusing that tool in an asshole manner.

The punishment for abuse is that your CC vendor stops accepting chargeback requests from you, I think it happened to some 4chan yahoo who tried to troll GDQ unless the poster was faking

Watching the Injustice2 beta video on Max's channel and woof does the movement feel, how do I put it, digital? Its like there is so much start/stop and abrupt movement in the game, its jarring. Maybe its hitting uncanny valley for me with the character models looking realistic but the movement looks strange.

GKU9MQf.gif

That said, its going to sell gangbusters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom