• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/24-30| Trying Our Hardest to Become Pachinko Slot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the request of Karsticles a couple pages back:

I compiled nearly all of my SFV beta ver 1.02 Chun-li combos / odds and ends for the viewing public.

I assume most of this stuff will work through both the stress test tomorrow and the next day and the general beta to come after the stress tests.
Wow, thank you!

I am trying to learn OBS so I can record combos tomorrow and upload them.

I know all of Bison's combos (AFAIK), so I can make that on my own.

If anyone wants to make a combo list for the other 4 characters, I will try to record all of them over the next two days. I have my schedule clear for a full 8 hours of play on each day.

Beckx

Wow, thank you!

I am trying to learn OBS so I can record combos tomorrow and upload them.

I know all of Bison's combos (AFAIK), so I can make that on my own.

If anyone wants to make a combo list for the other 4 characters, I will try to record all of them over the next two days. I have my schedule clear for a full 8 hours of play on each day.

Excellent. Would love to see all the Bison combos.

FACE

Banned
I realllly don't want to buy revelator on PS4 =(

it's the only game I give a shit about port begging for at this point haha...

I have a PS4, but I'm not buying ASW's stuff until they start being less shitty to PC players.

vulva

We have frame data spreadsheets floating around that people have worked up, so he's probably guesstimating off of that.

I mean, he's a smart dude so I figure he'd know better than to trust those sheets. I have some major trouble thinking those would be accurate

K.Sabot

You have to move forward after a move, you can't buffer a move after resetting to neutral.

So it'd be like:

hit first move > move hits > walk forward enough while enemy is still in hitstop to land the next crucial move that would otherwise whiff > hit 3 frame button 4 frames before hitstop ends to get the "1 frame link".

Tripon

QY0AdMy.png
Kappa.

Rhapsody

Banned
I think I just saw Ky's j.K cross up in Revelator... I thought there was no balance changes?

Or maybe I was just seeing things.

Invincible?

I wish i knew! It might just be upper body invincible or something. There's also the fact that her D moves (so the uppercut, the command throw, the hit throw/combo ender and the air fireballs) seem to eat a little meter for their standard good versions, and then there's a worse version that comes out if you're out of meter.

So far the command throw is slower when out of meter and the air fireball tosses only one of them. Perhaps the DP is invincible with meter and not without?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom