• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/24-30| Trying Our Hardest to Become Pachinko Slot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I wrote a long post on my phone about the pros/cons of community but by the time I was done the thread was back to normal and it seemed like everyone was fine.

Shouta

What is there to say? You guys always are running off on tangents or silly shit so it's hard to justify keeping the thread in GD. I may understand the usefulness of this thread but if someone just peeks in and all it is rote jokes and shit, it's really hard to make a good case for the usefulness of the thread. Why do you think I've said a zillion times to stay on topic and cut it out?

Marz

Yea you guys brought this on yourself with all the stupid anime discussion.

Once again anime kills something good and pure.

Numb

Yea you guys brought this on yourself with all the stupid anime discussion.

Once again anime kills something good and pure.

I blame all the pineapple on pizzas sympathizers.
Mods just couldn't let that madness hang on gaming side.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Can someone give me the lowdown on what happened with controller syncing issues at Summer Jam? Heard that MKX and SF4 finals were both screwed up.

Shouta

Dunno about MKX but I think someone might have forgot to kill the DS4 controllers and had a home button thing. We have the ability to uncouple it so it's on the competitors to do it.

USF4, Snake eyes 3rd party controller acted up. i think he was using a PS3 pad, maybe? But it acted up and stopped for a second then worked for the last two rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom