• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/24-30| Trying Our Hardest to Become Pachinko Slot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you upload it? It takes a while for youtube to transcode higher resolutions.
Ah, that might be it - I'll give it a while. Thanks!

Edit: Actually, a lot of my older matches I uploaded are still maxed at 480p, but the combo compilations are 1080p. They're all MP4 files from the same capture setup, so I really don't get it. I doubt time is the issue.

Coda

Hi fightingGaf, does any body know what those candy cabs are? Thanks
PPrjwKK.jpg

Also got a NES advantage feel from this shitty sfV stick just posted..
(as for the fightpad, guess they want to broaden the appeal with the L/R stick, trackpad.. But I can't help but feel it's gonna an hindrance more than anything for fighting game players..)

Yup that's a Namco Cyberlead. I own one of the panels, that I'm going to make into a full fledged stick one day.

0_zpscl9vz37n.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah I still think a Fighting Game Monthly would work better for us now that we're in Community. Already referenced Wrassle-gaf a ton of times to point out why it works.
Monthly threads are still a dumb idea in a subforum where the time increment is completely irrelevant now.

Okay I got that power outlet Ethernet adapter and the speed went from 3.1/1.7 up/down on my wireless to 19.3/1.9 up down on the power outlet adapter.
Pretty impressed but I want to see how it is during the evening when everyone is online.

FACE

Banned
ROFL @ that latest Cross Counter episode.....

That Blanka went to fucking TOWN!

Everyone in that episode...

http://img.pandawhale.com/104294-he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-SGL1.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

That Blanka got at least 400 pps from them.

[spoiler]That and their souls.[/spoiler]

There are now 22 players above the 128 point mark. Assuming 128 points is what is needed to get into Capcom Cup as the 32nd seed, 10 spots are still up for grabs.

US players that don't have 128 points thus far:
-Smug with 48 points
-Ricki with 82 points
-PR Rog with 96 points
-KBrad with 44 points
-Art with 40 points

They can only attend 3 more ranking events and there are 2 more North American Premier events left. Taking their skill into account, which players do you think will reach the 128 point barrier? Puerto Rico is one of those 3 ranking events they can attend. It's already confirmed that Nuckledu, Pugera, Snake Eyez, and Infiltration will go to Puerto Rico.

FGF | DaiGOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom