• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 21-27 | Easter EG Hunting

Tik-Tok

Seems like Spooky's viewership has gone up drastically in recent months.

It's the Sanford show dude. People are tuning in to see if he's gonna win or lose and if he loses if he's gonna lose his shit. The fact that theres a number of killers who CAN beat him on any given week makes it even better.

Its way better than the Chris G show where he just always won.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Sanford trying to collect himself there cause he gave his all there. Too bad Smug, too bad.

And even though I was watching the whole time, I must have just looked over at GAF the second Smug ate his nose pickings, and I'm glad I did.

Time to sleep, which I should have done hours ago with this headache I've had for so long today.

mbpm1

Good job for Sanford to beating his demon, but I did want smug to win...

I really didn't get the Smug counter errors. not sure if he was trying to set up something crazy or he just messed up, but I think they gave him drops at crucial moments in his fights with Sanford and Glitch.

I really didn't get the Smug counter errors. not sure if he was trying to set up something crazy or he just messed up, but I think they gave him drops at crucial moments in his fights with Sanford and Glitch.

I believe he did the counters because he might of been thinking that Sanford was going to mash DP, and he was going to catch him off guard, but sanford didn't take the chance at all, because he didn't want to get punish by mashing DP

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Sat is KONY but don't forget about the PXG online tournament on Sunday, Smug, Justin Wong, and a whole bunch of others have already entered.

mbpm1

I believe he did the counters because he might of been thinking that Sanford was going to mash DP, and he was going to catch him off guard, but sanford didn't take the chance at all, because he didn't want to get punish by mashing DP

Mashing DP would have been a reversal, which would have broken the armor that Dudley's counter move functions as, so that's not a good move if that was his case.

I think it may have been his attempt to really punish Sanford for his constant interrupting of Smug's strings with normals, but it was just not working for him if that was the case and he should have stuck with his counter-hit setups, which he's finally applying to stop people mashing through his strings.

It seems you've never played a Contra game before.

I've managed to at least beat the first stage of every Contra game without getting a game over.

I take it that you also never played an Ghouls and Ghost games(Or Dark Souls at all)
I went into Ghouls & Ghosts expecting to get my ass kicked (and it happened...several times over)
Same with Dark Souls.

I went into Shinobi 3DS all "I've played and beaten every Shinobi...this is gonna be cake." Oops?
Pride before the fall.

Silky

Banned
I just got the 3DS Shinobi game and it is kicking my ass.

No joke I got a game over on the first stage. I've never been more humiliated.

Without a doubt the hardest Shinobi title in existence. Makes Shinobi PS2 look like child's play. So, so good.

It seems you've never played a Contra game before.

I take it that you also never played an Ghouls and Ghost games(Or Dark Souls at all)

Seriously. If you love challenging games, you owe yourself a favor in picking up Shinobi on 3DS. As well as Volgarr the Viking.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Without a doubt the hardest Shinobi title in existence. Makes Shinobi PS2 look like child's play. So, so good.

Seriously. If you love challenging games, you owe yourself a favor in picking up Shinobi on 3DS. As well as Volgarr the Viking.

How can I not say yes to that Ryuko avatar. I'll pick up a copy of Shinobi since it has been catching my attention for quite a while now. I have no idea what Volgarr is, time to surf the internet!

How can I not say yes to that Ryuko avatar. I'll pick up a copy of Shinobi since it has been catching my attention for quite a while now. I have no idea what Volgarr is, time to surf the internet!

If you want a REAL fuckign challenging game, play takeshi's challenge(Its a old school NES game, consider to be the hardest game ever(For the NES) also made by a guy that hates video game)

Astarte

If you want a REAL fuckign challenging game, play takeshi's challenge(Its a old school NES game, consider to be the hardest game ever(For the NES) also made by a guy that hates video game)

Fuck Takeshi's Challenge. I never knew what the hell I was doing and ended up decking the wife and kids in that game.

It's the Sanford show dude. People are tuning in to see if he's gonna win or lose and if he loses if he's gonna lose his shit. The fact that theres a number of killers who CAN beat him on any given week makes it even better.

Its way better than the Chris G show where he just always won.

I guess so. Even one of the hosts was apologizing to the viewers for no stick breaking action.

Must have been quite the adrenaline rush.

K.Sabot

By far the best thing about Takeshi's Challenge is the crouch animation.

pZWo7MV.png

stMCA6E.png

Top Bottom