• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 21-27 | Easter EG Hunting

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
My stream station has been shut down at a tournament before due to unfounded lag complaints. I've made sure to have proof on hand since then when possible.

Quick ? on Skullgirls: Is the 360 version's content pack up for download yet? I got prompted for the title update patch and I've downloaded the unlock keys for the 2 new characters, but I can't use the characters and I get a warning about needing the compatibility pack for online play. I already have the old compatibility pack from the first major update.

Get a lag tester dog lol

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Wow really? I'm curios as to what he was saying.

LOL at that sp00ky pop off

BasedMonster might upload a recording of the stream chat.

Rog and Wong were trash talking Cloud saying he can't beat them and Cloud was saying otherwise and to wait for this Saturday. Wong even brought up NCR and asked Cloud who won it, repeating "SAY MY NAME CLOUD!"

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Must be nice for your favorite character to be one of the mains.

In guilty gear I like Ky, Slayer, Chipp, Jam, Dizzy, Anji, and Axl. Bedman and Ramlethal look awesome in Xrd as well.

In BB I like Amane, Makoto and Mu

In SF4 I like Seth, Sakura, Dan, and Rose.

I try to like more than one character when I play a fighter and don't get too attached to one. Why? Because some match ups are shit, sometimes a character is booty in a version and so forth.

Infinite

BasedMonster might upload a recording of the stream chat.

Rog and Wong were trash talking Cloud saying he can't beat them and Cloud was saying otherwise and to wait for this Saturday. Wong even brought up NCR and asked Cloud who won it, repeating "SAY MY NAME CLOUD!"

Oh. meh

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Well I was excepting an eventful stream with the way it started off, but not this nuts and for so long either.

Views are also insane too - Best in the Business pulling in those major numbers on a weekly.

VnGsa0I.gif

Horseress

Well I was excepting an eventful stream with the way it started off, but not this nuts and for so long either.

Views are also insane too - Best in the Business pulling in those major numbers on a weekly.

No joking, it has more viewers now than a good portion of pools at NCR this weekend

ismk

We are real eSports now, 12.5k viewers are watching.

Is Sanford finally going to convincingly win against Smug?

Top Bottom