• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

Khezu

I hate twitch, it constantly freezes for me, I can still hear the audio, but video just freezes for like 5 seconds at a time at least 3 or 4 times a minute.

Junie12

Wow it went down again..

Fuck this I'm going to sleep. Sorry you have to deal with this on your first day back Spooky :(
You deserve better.

Well, I think we know the solution to this:

ownedh.png

Haunted

Sucks that Spooky seems to have so many problems with twitch, I think it's by far the best of the streaming services out there.

Onemic

Its not just spooky, look at all the game streams. Massive drop in viewers.(LoL only has 2k when it had 16k like 5 min ago) It's affecting everyone.

MrDaravon

Yeah. None of the other Twitch streams I watch have these issues.

West Coast stuff is always fine for me, but usually central/east coast stuff I see this happen. Doesn't seem to be the case tonight, but sometimes it's definitely Next Level's internet that's at fault, but they've said that NL has the best internet that's available in their area. I think they said recently that they're like a half mile out from being able to get fios or something like that, which sucks.

Edit: Do people still really not understand that this is a Twitch server location issue?

Ya, what's with Level Up always having a constant and smooth stream, even when everyone else is getting problems?

potatoheadesports.jpg

Who the hell really knows the root cause of all these issues. I highly doubt it's strategic, it's probably logistical.

Top Bottom