• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 18-24 | Not holding breath for PSASBR2 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Laugh is still listed as WW on their site according to Eventhubs. Breakup confirmed?

This is exactly why I though the reactions to no used games initially were absurd, since publishers have already been enforcing this kind of stuff, and next gen will only make it easier. In fact, Sony is one of the ones who spearheaded this stuff, making online activation codes present on many of their first party titles.

And here we thought we got our victory :(

Sick new avatar, by the way, Enzo.

Also, I'm calling AGE | Infiltration. Who wouldn't want 15% off a PDA that you can use to look at notes on your opponents? All with the simple coupon code of AGEInfiltration at checkout.

Best thing about yesterday, x86 CPU + Superclocked of the shelf PC GPU = chances of major fighting games showing up on Steam increased ten fold (there was never any doubt with Capcom, its the others that I was hoping would finally take the jump)

Also speaking of Capcom, their "thing" they showed looked suspicious, will hold judgement until I see a Killzone type demo with a dude actually playing and HUD n' shit.

Infiltration leaves Western Wolves.

이선우(INFILTRATION) ‏@Infiltration
I am no longer part of Western Wolves, but I had an unforgettable year in 2012 and I wish them the best in the future. Thank you everyone!

EGInfiltarion

On the bad news side DS3's are confirmed not to work, as sadly expected. Might be some hope for wired sticks / MC Cthulhus though, so fingers still crossed for arcade stick users.

Good news everyone! Always-online internet connection isn't needed for PS4

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/21/ps4-doesnt-require-an-always-on-internet-connection/

Even better news:

NkN3Edw.jpeg

I'll just hope my fightpads work for 6 button games. I'm sure I can use a DS4 for the next Tekken/Arc/other 4 button game if I'm fully comfortable with a DS3.

I'll just hope my fightpads work for 6 button games. I'm sure I can use a DS4 for the next Tekken/Arc/other 4 button game if I'm fully comfortable with a DS3.

Wonder if MarkMan actually knows anything. I'd guess not yet, but he might be one of the first to know outside Sony if wired accessories will still work with the PS4.

The could make it so sidestepping is disabled whenever a fireball is thrown since the opposing character is so freaked out at seeing a fireball in a Tekken game.

Sayah

If txsf is tekken 6 with sf characters I will be seriously sad.

Chances of there being a meter are pretty high so it most likely will not be anything like T6 or TTT2.

The could make it so sidestepping is disabled whenever a fireball is thrown since the opposing character is so freaked out at seeing a fireball in a Tekken game.
Meh. We already got fire/fireballs. And lasers and flying arm rockets.

kirblar

I really love how they (eventually) managed to make SFxT feel like it's come out of the TTT series, and hopefully TxSF captures the "feel" of SF in a similar fashion.

Dahbomb

Most projectile based attacks in Tekken are unblockable. I guess that's how they can balance the fireball... you wouldn't be able to block it but they would be easy to side step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom