• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

Damn Luffy gettin his ass blown out

welp. go daigo

Daigo is going to have to win both of his matches or he is fucked. Kazunoko is going to blow up Luffy.

ibpjdNZcsNtzrf.gif

That's true, but Kazunoko is a different beast with Yun.

Pr Rog really exploited most of Rose's flaws and the nerf to her ex. Spiral.

Backdash? Rekt
No more throw invincibility on her ex Spiral
Normals? Ex Dash
Slow ass fireballs
Balrog arguably has better or on the same tier normals as Rose as well.

Rog's normals that match were so good though. Them sweep checks, st.Mk, cr.MK OS U1.

Played insane

Max range sweep for Evil Ryu is so good in this match up now because light green hand doesn't punish anymore and even if the other green hands did(which I'm not sure of), they would leave him at a big negative so he would take a bigger punishment for punishing the sweep.

Hsien Chang should come out more

I played him in a set online Xbox

Dude plays like Kazunoko. If things aren't going in his favor, DP DPDPDDPDPDPDPDPPDPDPDPDPDP

Also, this event has ended up being better than Capcom Cup IMO.

No intermission/breaks bullshit. FT7. Straight street fighter for like 7-8 hours.

Lapchi da GAWD

Xian has to be hoping for Luffy to beat (by a lot) Kazunoko as well because he has a chance at getting 2nd.

Louffy would have to 7-1 him for a clean win in GD. If even the GD is a tie, they may give it to Kaz because of H2H. I just don't see it being that big of a blow up if Louffy wins. But if Louffy does win, Daigo can just sip on tea through his FT7 with Louffy because he's already the guaranteed champ lol.

Top Bottom