• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

I played him in a set online Xbox

Dude plays like Kazunoko. If things aren't going in his favor, DP DPDPDDPDPDPDPDPPDPDPDPDPDP

Also, this event has ended up being better than Capcom Cup IMO.

No intermission/breaks bullshit. FT7. Straight street fighter for like 7-8 hours.

Lapchi da GAWD

The tournament could have been even better if there was a big crowd. There has to be a lot of empty seats at the venue.

I played him in a set online Xbox

Dude plays like Kazunoko. If things aren't going in his favor, DP DPDPDDPDPDPDPDPPDPDPDPDPDP

Also, this event has ended up being better than Capcom Cup IMO.

No intermission/breaks bullshit. FT7. Straight street fighter for like 7-8 hours.

Lapchi da GAWD
Confirms that I know how to play this game.

vulva

If Lapchi wants to recoup costs maybe he shouldn't host his events in Calgary.

I feel that's bad business for him though. He's in real estate, he wants to bring people to Calgary and hopefully sell them on it being a place. Not saying any of these players will move to Calgary, but it isn't a good look to try to sell people on Calgary in general, while holding your events elsewhere because Calgary isn't profitable.

I feel that's bad business for him though. He's in real estate, he wants to bring people to Calgary and hopefully sell them on it being a place. Not saying any of these players will move to Calgary, but it isn't a good look to try to sell people on Calgary in general, while holding your events elsewhere because Calgary isn't profitable.

I see

vulva

I watched a lot of the EVO finals with Lapchi and Xiao Hai this year and a good portion of it was Lapchi trying to sell me on why I should move to Calgary. Dude's good haha, every reason I had to stay in Toronto he had a counter against it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is eerily similar to the VxG pitch.

I watched a lot of the EVO finals with Lapchi and Xiao Hai this year and a good portion of it was Lapchi trying to sell me on why I should move to Calgary. Dude's good haha, every reason I had to stay in Toronto he had a counter against it.

Lapchi DA GAWD

Me: I go to a lot of concerts
Him: What do you study in school?
I tell him
Him: In Calgary starting wages around 80k a year. Move there, fly to Toronto for any concert you want and it'll still be cheaper for you.

I loved the hustle haha.

Lol like a car salesman. Niggas will sell their child to you bundled with a car just for that sale.

welp.

210px-Ace's_Bloody_Death_in_the_Manga.png

hol' up

Top Bottom