• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 28 - Aug 3 | The thirst is UNiEL

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Graduation has Drunk and Hot Girls on it.

You cannot find a song in Kanye's catalog worse than that song, rare recording of a bad song from Kanye period.

fader

poison.jpg

kreygasm

that leg tattoo

Village

I got one, one non stupid cammy outfit!

YES!

cammy.jpg

also this cute

sakura.jpg

Also Aquaman goken

gouken.jpg

Wat

ibuki.jpg

Also Juri is another character now

juri.jpg

fader

I got one, one non stupid cammy outfit!

some of these outfits are really cool and some are cringe worthy... But i guess thats what your gonna get when you experiment. That Ibuki and Cammy is cool dont know about that Juri tho

kirblar

Guy's costume makes no sense. Hoodie + MMA shorts/kneepads?
Dudley looks swag.
lol @ Dee Jay's MMA look.
Makoto has to be a reference.
Dan looks good
Ken looks like a douche.
lol Gouken is Aquaman
Ryu's beach look is 10000x better than Ken's- Looks good
Viper makes my eyes bleed
Sakura looks great
Rose looks like she's missing the bottom half of her outfit
Chun = wtf as well
Cowboy T Hawk is hilarious
Adon is total '80s swag
Cody makes no sense
Juri's doing a Rose impersonation
Abel is fun
Big Daddy Zangief is great
Hulk Hogan Fuerte is hilarious
Samurai Honda is cool
Sagat is dressed like Boxer, it's weird.
Boxer is wtf
Vega I don't get the reference on, is kinda boring
Vacation Sim is funny
Poison definitely got the best alt.

Village

Well... oni...oni... , shutup its cool

oni.jpg

Also my man bipson

vega.jpg

Also I have no idea whether I love or hate this

gai.jpg

It compels me to use guy, but its also terrrible

Azure J

Those alts are almost all awesome.

To be fair, who can say something as cool as Dave mimicking you?

I didn't say they were bad. Just that Graduation was dabess

Oh I gotcha. Graduation had so many awesome instrumentals. Probably the highest number of beats I love in his resume came from that album. The Glory... Kreygasm

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Hay fgc GAF answer me this: why so so many trans gamers like Poison so much? You'd think they wouldn't like the whole being portrayed as a pervert thing.

Hay fgc GAF answer me this: why so so many trans gamers like Poison so much? You'd think they wouldn't like the whole being portrayed as a pervert thing.

My guess is that it's the same reason gay gamers like Kanji in Persona 4. Not so much to "relate" to the character 1:1, but because there's a character that they can rally behind that isn't a complete caricature.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pervert thing?

Anyways, in the case that she's a pervert, it's pretty easy to construe that sort of thing as strength of sexual freedom, I guess.

I remember when SFIV was first released and they presented the idea of DLC costumes. When people compared it to VF/SC/Tekken customization, Capcom said that they didn't want outrageous costumes that made their characters unrecognizable.

Yep.

kirblar

BDSM and open sexuality are big things in the LBGT sphere, she hits a lot of spheres without being a caricature, despite sometimes being mishandled.

Top Bottom