• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 28 - Aug 3 | The thirst is UNiEL

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I forgot it was Sunday. Vote for thread titles below.

Out right now but I'll post the new thread when I get home.

well what happened this week? all i can think of is steamco picking up more players and ricky going through the procedure. GIMME SOMETHING TO WORK WITH ENZO!

You can all compain about FGC being boring but this week is going to be packed to the gills with good stuff. There is new round of DLC for EXVS Full Boost on consoles, Ultra comes out on PC. Beta for Rise of Incarnates should be this week too.

Bamco trying to kill Uniel so hard, so hard.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
please no anime in the title for at least another year.

So no marvel got it

Have you see how shitty best of list are in Japan based on Otaku votes. Shit is garbage most of the time. Bridget being the top is even more proof. He does nothing to the story, his character isn't very interesting outside of IM TRYING TO PROVE IM A REAL MAN BUT I ACT SUPER GIRLY LOL.

He's hardcore fap bait and that's all he's ever been. Which is why this piece of art has existed since X2 and on the disc even. NSFW

smurfx

get some go again
So no marvel got it

Have you see how shitty best of list are in Japan based on Otaku votes. Shit is garbage most of the time. Bridget being the top is even more proof. He does nothing to the story, his character isn't very interesting outside of IM TRYING TO PROVE IM A REAL MAN BUT I ACT SUPER GIRLY LOL.

He's hardcore fap bait and that's all he's ever been.
no dead games in the title so no marvel. :p

Busaiku

Is Guilty Gear the only fighting game franchise where its most popular character is not a main character, barely involved with the story at all.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Is Guilty Gear the only fighting game franchise where its most popular character is not a main character, barely involved with the story at all.

No guilty gear is not the only franchise with otaku bait characters being disproportionately represented on online character polls

It is the only game I can think of where its "most popular" character is also consistently the least played across almost all versions tho

Top Bottom