• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 28 - Aug 3 | The thirst is UNiEL

Village

Capcom should really go on that modding SRK thread and pick out ideas and favourites.

I would not mind them allowing mods from other places

Or a steamworks system

Some of them are... interesting

chun_li_adidas_workout_costume_by_brinkmk-d465d9p.jpg
sakura_casual_v2___mod___ssf4ae_by_somebody2978-d4wmw6x.jpg
ryu_half_kimono_by_ohhho-d4wi0bo.jpg
juri_kimono_by_ohhho-d4ycwom.jpg
og78kzE.jpg
ssivae_crimson_viper_femme_dante_by_monkeygigabuster-d4vvyiv.jpg
super_street_fighter_4___cammy_cowgirl_by_siegfried129-d70p2ht.jpg
oHfk37A.jpg
ssfiv_ae__cammy_lady_raiden_by_ayiep27-d65gzyj.jpg
ssf4ae_ken_terry_costume_mow_style_mod_by_dsforest-d599yds.jpg
metal_gear_makoto_by_extremgirlfan-d41i303.jpg
balrog_louis_v_and_gucci_man_by_maesterlee-d4boa9e.jpg

And filled with copyright issues, that if made by fans can be totally avoided. And enjoyed by everyone.

Or a steamworks system

And filled with copyright issues, that if made by fans can be totally avoided. And enjoyed by everyone.

With any luck, SF5 can have Steam Workshop support

Though I'm not holding my breath for it by any means

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
The new costumes are shithouse except for a few. Poison's is pretty cool, but I'm disappointed that it's not a nun outfit. They could replace the whip with a ruler and have her talk about how much Jesus likes chastity and modesty during her booty-smack ultra.

kirblar

The new costumes are shithouse except for a few. Poison's is pretty cool, but I'm disappointed that it's not a nun outfit. They could replace the whip with a ruler and have her talk about how much Jesus likes chastity and modesty during her booty-smack ultra.
That's not a Poison alt, that's Viscant.

Rhapsody

Banned
Learning other characters in UNIEL last night. Learning Vatista right now and wow. Ultradavid picked a hell of a difficult character to learn lol

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

Or a steamworks system

Oh damn, installing AE when I get home.

Learning other characters in UNIEL last night. Learning Vatista right now and wow. Ultradavid picked a hell of a difficult character to learn lol

yeah tell me about it lol, i basically struggle in training mode with her for a while, go online and dunk fools with waldstein for a while, then go back for more pain in training mode

training mode with vatista is harder than real matches with waldstein lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I see a lot of people keep bringing up EVO in there, but honestly the idea of EVO being on ESPN doesn't get me excited at all.
It excites me because of the exposure it's getting more than the possibility that I'd sign up for cable again just to watch EVO on ESPN.

kirblar

David Philip Graham ‏@ultradavid 7m

everybody keeps calling GRD "grid" but did you ever think that maybe it's really "GERD" medical jokessss, where my physician followers at
Paging Dr. Dahbomb.

.la1n

I see a lot of people keep bringing up EVO in there, but honestly the idea of EVO being on ESPN doesn't get me excited at all.

If I needed access to ESPN to watch EVO it would be the first time I haven't watched. Monetary barriers to FGC tournaments have never felt quite right to me.

It excites me because of the exposure it's getting more than the possibility that I'd sign up for cable again just to watch EVO on ESPN.

The people who care are already watching, and ESPN would be an inferior experience to Twitch.

Slightly off-topic and slightly on-topic, it seems Ricky put out a tweet a little while ago.

https://twitter.com/HelloKittyRicky/status/493833034475401217

Seems like she's finally transitioning from what I can tell. Wish her luck you guys and give her some support.

I'm happy for her. I hope it all goes well.

Horseress

Slightly off-topic and slightly on-topic, it seems Ricky put out a tweet a little while ago.

Seems like she's finally transitioning from what I can tell. Wish her luck you guys and give her some support.

I read that earlier but couldn't tell what it was, but if that's really it, awesome! He never gave any fucks about what people could think and I respect him (her) immensely

So I decided to play Marvel online

holy shit did you guys know that Nemesis was in this game?

Only online though, they take Nemesis out of local play

Kappa

Yeah, saw her tweet and wished her luck and congratulations. I've heard plenty about how tough it can be to make progress with this, do I'm happy for her that she's just about there.

Damn it.

A friend got Injustice in the US PSN sale because i mentioned how fun it is.. but then it turns out it has some kinda region locked servers on PS3 so we can't play together at all.

Sucks. Wish i'd known this beforehand.

Malice215

Big E is doing a free entry tournament for MK9 with a $500 pot.
https://twitter.com/BigENec/status/493790143862833152

TTT2 and DOA5U is also free entry.

SCV is free also with a $500 bonus. I can't wait. Anyone else going to Summer Jam?

It excites me alot more than watching DOTA on ESPN.

If I needed access to ESPN to watch EVO it would be the first time I haven't watched. Monetary barriers to FGC tournaments have never felt quite right to me.

I'm not expecting to see something like this happen since alot of things would need to fall into place compared with Valve who has capital and control of their IP, but I don't see a problem with someone like an ESPN picking up the same broadcast you can watch online if that ever were to happen. You still had multiple ways to watch DOTA in addition to the ESPN broadcast, so it's not a barrier.

Top Bottom