• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | March 3-9 | Edition Edition

Youtube comment on an MTG video:
"That's why we love the game for the variance. You never know whats on the top of your deck for the most part and that's why magic is exciting as a player and as a viewer."

This is like a Marvel player saying Marvel is good because nobody knows what side Zero is on.

Dahbomb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";103759847]Youtube comment on an MTG video:

This is like a Marvel player saying Marvel is good because nobody knows what side Zero is on.[/QUOTE]
Was that Kirblar?

LOL!

Busaiku

Final Round just doesn't feel very hype going into it.
I dunno, don't even really care too much for the 5th character anymore.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
There should just be a self-ban button in the control panel that you have to confirm via an email link or something.

I don't get why people want to get banned so they spend less time on GAF though. Maybe it's just me, but 90% of the time I spend on GAF is just me browsing.

Zissou

There should just be a self-ban button in the control panel that you have to confirm via an email link or something.

I don't get why people want to get banned so they spend less time on GAF though. Maybe it's just me, but 90% of the time I spend on GAF is just me browsing.

Same- being banned would not reduce my GAF usage much at all.

Ikr, I mostly just browse stuff anyway
I'd ban myself for a day to troll everyone though

Kalamari

I'll be so glad when the fifth character is revealed, the whole thing feels like a long-term elaborate troll.

Show those MCATs who's boss, Yams!!!

Top Bottom