• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 13-19 | Throwing coins

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There's a somethingpanda there too lol
I remember that guy from a long time ago. I thought that was Panda's account for the longest time until I saw APrettyPanda.

Actually I'm still not quite sure which one is the real one.

EDIT:

somethingpanda: A Pretty Panda isn't funny

I think Somethingpanda is the legit one.

EDIT2: Okay this chat is kinda crazy right now.

Tik-Tok

I like that you guys think the the imposters are just general stream monsters, and not people who are currently posting in this thread.

Thats really cute.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Gaf_gods_beard: I would help greenlight Divekick, but I'm waiting until they add a character based on Alioune that I can add to my Alioune shrine.

Gaf_karsticles: GAF is the best Moonwalksa, don't be jelly 'cause we body you
» GameFAQS is way better though

hahahaha

El Sloth

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";57619936]?[/QUOTE]
Troll of you in the Divekick stream chat is not bad.

gaf_gods_beard: Sephi wouldn't have got bodied if he just switched up the order of his characters. If he had chose liberation assist, he would still be here.

I laughed.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Stolen from skullgirls thread :lol
XeFNF79.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dahbomb has the best troll free. scytheavatar and GB's are good too. The new Karst ones and the Sephi one just kinda went into rage mode quick.

sephi22

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";57622230]I've never seen any of the impostors because I always pop out streams, though.[/QUOTE]

You horrible horrible person.

They spelled "feint" wrong in that picture.

Wolfkrone is in Art's stream, and it seems like he's having a controller crisis. Says that he doesn't like using pad anymore since it hurts his hand, but he's also tired of always "starting over" when it comes to switching from one method of input to another.

At my locals tonight, someone mentioned my impersonator on streams. Apparently people thank the impersonator for my Dormammu guide. -_-

Top Bottom