• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 13-19 | Throwing coins

Anth0ny

Man I'm liking you guys already. I only ever brainstorm CEO ideas with a select few but so far you guys are giving me lots of fun ideas.

last year had a wrestling ring and theme songs for players

this year

now stick with me here

entrance videos, an entrance ramp, smoke machines and pyro

bDuUF3z.gif

Shouta

Welp, I just booked all the stuff for Kaneblueriver to come up for Northwest Majors. With Fchamp coming up too, this should be a fun weekend in general. =O

CEOJebailey

Neo Member
Eh. Might as well ask here. Did you ever accept VxG's offer?

I did not. Nothing against them but I still stick to my guns on not supporting an event until I see it well run and get good feedback afterwards. If this year goes well for everyone in involved ill be more than happy to work with them in the future.

920418_372294619541218_473524399_o.jpg

In case anyone missed it... Any questions?

...is that, Zubaz?

The right thing to do is probably to replay the match if both players agree otherwise whomever causes the gamebreaker should be given a loss for that round, that's probably the fairest thing to do.

Glad I haven't uploaded my liberation assist glitch that freezes the game yet. Maybe I'll get a free retry at EVO if I think I'm gonna lose.

Tizoc

Wonder if Murata also made an art piece for Injustice...

Adding to this,

A-Cho's most recent Guilty Gear singles ranbat tournament. A lot of great matches here. My favourite being the Ain Ky ones. Woshige's Millia really showing his strengths and that new FB Secret Garden is seemingly strong. Really looking forward to GG at the Arc Revo Cup.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zHuRftrIEY

and likewise for Melty Blood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mspa07FehTY

Tizoc you should check the zero3japan channel if you haven't already since a-cho splits their footage between that and their GAMEacho channel.

Will do bro, thanks!

Enzo:

Cafeid 5 vs 5 Tekken Tournament
5/17/13
3 am EST
This tournament series has been bringing in the best players in the world, including Knee, JDCR, Saint, etc.
www. Facebook.com/idtourney

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Guys Goku is gonna be in the next Super Smash Brothers game and I am hippity hoppity HYYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEED

CLOUD STRIFE 4 BRAWL

Horseress

Get ready Dahbomb!

FGTV @fgtvLive 5s
Since When's Marvel Weekly is canceled until further notice, we'll be doing part 4 of our UMvC3 suggested balance changed tonight! (DANTE!)

I'll try to watch it this time, since I don't have to wake up super early tomorrow

onionfrog

I'm getting hype even though Brawl was my disappointment of the generation.
True, I was also somewhat disappointed with Brawl as well, mainly due to the slow/floatiness of the gameplay compared to Melee.
And Tripping of course, what a stupid idea!
EDIT: They took out L-Cancelling in Brawl too right? I can't recall, since I haven't played Brawl in years.
Man they made a lot of stupid decisions with that game.

True, I was also somewhat disappointed with Brawl as well, mainly due to the slow/floatiness of the gameplay compared to Melee.
And Tripping of course, what a stupid idea!
EDIT: They took out L-Cancelling in Brawl too right?
Man they made a lot of stupid decisions with that game.
I bought it for the online play.

:-(

You know what wasn't disappointing about brawl, the roster and the ost.
Eh. I can't think of anything they added in Brawl that I really cared about. Wolf wasn't bad. All of my characters ended up being low tier anyway. Nearly all of the new levels sucked or were uninteresting.

I'm more hype about the roster this time around because we're bound to get Palutena. <3

Top Bottom