• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 13-19 | Throwing coins

Chavelo

Fuck that Chavelo guy

32PQaUa.gif

CEOJebailey

Neo Member
He's talking about the dead body/2 on 1 glitch in Marvel.

Man I totally misread, still recovering from my Saltfest Trip to Utah with barely any sleep. Personally I have no reason to technically ban it cause I doubt we'd ever see it in high tourney play, but anything that causes a game to become completely unplayable if they freeze the game will get that player a DQ in the match.

He's talking about the dead body/2 on 1 glitch in Marvel.

The sad thing about banning it is we know it'll probably only be used effectively once in tournaments. But that will almost certainly be against F. Champ, who is an expert at getting bodied by dumb shit.

And when it happens the salt will be wonderful. Somebody please think of the salt.

vulva

Man I totally misread, still recovering from my Saltfest Trip to Utah with barely any sleep. Personally I have no reason to technically ban it cause I doubt we'd ever see it in high tourney play, but anything that causes a game to become completely unplayable if they freeze the game will get that player a DQ in the match.

This is something I've always wondered. As we all know in high level tourney matches some crazy things can happen. If someone accidentally came across a game breaking glitch (something that hadn't been already posted on youtube or anything similar) in a tournament match, what would the action be? I'm sure it's dependent on the players themselves, but I'm sure something like that wouldn't cause a ban.

CEOJebailey

Neo Member
This is something I've always wondered. As we all know in high level tourney matches some crazy things can happen. If someone accidentally came across a game breaking glitch (something that hadn't been already posted on youtube or anything similar) in a tournament match, what would the action be? I'm sure it's dependent on the players themselves, but I'm sure something like that wouldn't cause a ban.

The right thing to do is probably to replay the match if both players agree otherwise whomever causes the gamebreaker should be given a loss for that round, that's probably the fairest thing to do.

vulva

The right thing to do is probably to replay the match if both players agree otherwise whomever causes the gamebreaker should be given a loss for that round, that's probably the fairest thing to do.

I figured it would be either replay or (if at all possible) do the closest approximation to where the match was when the glitch happened.

CEOJebailey

Neo Member
Are the trophies for CEO gonna be wrestling belts? Say yes

As much as I'd honestly would love to, paying 400 bucks a belt is just impossible. They are not cheap, if somehow someone found a way to get like 10 replicas made for around 100-150 each I'd very highly consider it.

Chavelo

Chavelo does it really matter if you attend events if you're not that good anyways :D

MEET ME SOMEWHERE, MOTHERFUCKER.

Just doing the grind, man. Salt Fest was a great experience for me, especially for being a player in the Southwest. Another Colorado player and I got invited to Team HazMat's pre-evo tourneys to level up, which wouldn't of happened if it wasn't for the after-tourney salty suites in the hotel. :D

Is there an actual DeadPool glitch on that stage or are you trying to bait me?

And Chavelo is FREE!

Thanks for the warm-up in the team tournament, pal! You're the best training dummy to play with before going against Justin. :3

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Design them to be Skullomania masks.
Or even better, one themed for each game.

Batman for Injustice.
El Fuerte for SF4.
Kuma for SFxTK.
Wolverine for Marvel.
Voldo for SCV.
King for TTT2.
Painwheel for SG.
Teddy for P4A.
Sub-Zero for MK9.
Raiden for KoFXIII.
Jefailey for Divekick.

CEOJebailey

Neo Member
Or even better, one themed for each game.

Batman for Injustice.
El Fuerte for SF4.
Kuma for SFxTK.
Wolverine for Marvel.
Voldo for SCV.
King for TTT2.
Painwheel for SG.
Teddy for P4A.
Sub-Zero for MK9.
Raiden for KoFXIII.
Jefailey for Divekick.

Man I'm liking you guys already. I only ever brainstorm CEO ideas with a select few but so far you guys are giving me lots of fun ideas.

Top Bottom