• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
7Ri0BTU.jpg

8jl6L2Z.jpg

first thread
OT1
OT2
OT3

New thread smells better than my Nendoroids' plastic. Also, Shulk, Mega Man and Sonic amiibo pre orders reopened on AmiAmi... just to close less than 3 minutes later. Yikes.

Meyneth

New thread smells better than my Nendoroids' plastic. Also, Shulk, Mega Man and Sonic amiibo pre orders reopened on AmiAmi... just to close less than 3 minutes later. Yikes.
Nooo
I'm awake too! D:

And nothing beats that new pvc smell

Hooray!

Best start to OT4 for me:

iDeASKNa4DPhW.jpg

*dances*

Nice background there.

On topic of figures, apaprently my Nisekoi one failed to go through, since I ordered it the same time people were getting their Ryukos there, and I still got nothing.

Pretty sure smelling that is going to give you cancer.

Anything will give you cancer. I live in a city where the diesel residue/fumes coming out from the trucks equals to about two cigarettes a day, IIRC, even if you do not smoke at all.

Nooo
I'm awake too! D:

And nothing beats that new pvc smell

I like new car smell more, to be honest.

Bloodember

Well, I decided to take the 2.5 hr drive to IKEA today, and got me two Detolfs. Rearranged my figures and got the ones I wanted in the two Detolfs. If I decide on getting the Red Sonja Premium Figure from Sideshow, I'll take Superman out and put him back on my desk and move the figures on the shelf above up onto the other ones, since she will be too tall for that shelf to be in there.

No, I do not have an obsession, I can stop at anytime, honest. This isn't everything I have, just what I have out.

Theonik

So what are the chances of i-401 and Amatsukaze restocks? I'm trying to stay optimistic, Shimakaze got restocked soon after launch.

Femto.

Well, I decided to take the 2.5 hr drive to IKEA today, and got me two Detolfs. Rearranged my figures and got the ones I wanted in the two Detolfs. If I decide on getting the Red Sonja Premium Figure from Sideshow, I'll take Superman out and put him back on my desk and move the figures on the shelf above up onto the other ones, since she will be too tall for that shelf to be in there.

No, I do not have an obsession, I can stop at anytime, honest. This isn't everything I have, just what I have out.

Nice! I want that Koto Batman but I'll have to restrain myself from getting him. I just wished their ARTFX+ line wasn't a lousy 1/10. Would have been awesome if they were 1/7 like their bishoujos.

sigh

But I am excited for Deadpool this month.

Femto.

l o l At Gretzky's placement.

The Kings have quite the hole to dig themselves out of if they want to make it to the playoffs.

Meyneth

Yeah, same happened to me while I tried for Rosalina and Lucario, especially him. I wish they came out and said when Wave 4 is coming, so I could sleep in peace until the dreadful day.
DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT DAY!
I'm getting flashbacks about wave 3s' launch day.. o_o

Bloodember

Nice! I want that Koto Batman but I'll have to restrain myself from getting him. I just wished their ARTFX+ line wasn't a lousy 1/10. Would have been awesome if they were 1/7 like their bishoujos.

sigh

But I am excited for Deadpool this month.

Yeah Batman is awesome, mine is the original release. Yeah, I wish the ARTFX+ line was bigger as well, but they are inexpensive, so there's that.

Congrats, every home should have a Mako! (^^) I wonder if the Bancho Mako announcement sees the dwindling stock of this one move even faster.

No idea, but thanks to FigInStock I just sniped a Ryuko Nendo from AmiAmi. She didn't have a letter grade so I figured maybe they got a lot of new stock, but she listed as sold out as soon as I completed my transaction.

In related news, My Feb. is now up to 50k, ...not counting the 36k I just spent on RAH Ryuko.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Still waiting for my Batwoman bishoujo to arrive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpOhM0vog48

Hnnngggg

Waiting for my ransom note/customs bill for my Jan amiami order still, parcelforce have it but until I get the second class bill in the mail so I can pay, I gotta wait longer...

Looking good, glad your putting your sideshow pieces on the bottom of the detolf or I might have had to give another lecture...

Just a general word of warning advice, If anyone sees a picture of a sideshow PF in the middle of a detolf, please understand that those people bought custom made reinforced glass shelf's for a PF to sit on, detolf default glass is not strong enough for them. End of public service announcement.

A new arrival for a new OT. Fresh from Mandarake, it's Mako!

Now, if only my December order would finally get here. >=(

Sill looking for the GSC exclusive ver. with the beat up face...

I recently relocated my Gretzky, I think he's enjoying his current placement.

pbUqFFC.jpg

That's why I love figuregaf, everything can and will go together...

Hagi

Hey folks question for those of you who frequent Mandarake, is is common for them to mark down orders? I want to get my SO a Charlotte plush from the Umeda store and avoiding getting pegged by UK customs would be great.

Ryuuroden

Looks like you need to buy more figures >.>

:D

Nice display.

Bloodember

Looking good, glad your putting your sideshow pieces on the bottom of the detolf or I might have had to give another lecture...

Just a general word of warning advice, If anyone sees a picture of a sideshow PF in the middle of a detolf, please understand that those people bought custom made reinforced glass shelf's for a PF to sit on, detolf default glass is not strong enough for them. End of public service announcement.

Yeah, I figured the glass wouldn't hold them, Harley weighs nine pounds. Pretty sure the Red Sonja PF weighs more.

Looks like you need to buy more figures >.>

:D

Nice display.

I have more, they're just put away, I didn't have enough room before. I might get some more out now, not sure. I also have the Hot Toys Cobra Commander, he's in the living room, he looked cooler there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom