• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for my ransom note/customs bill for my Jan amiami order still, parcelforce have it but until I get the second class bill in the mail so I can pay, I gotta wait longer...

I usually ring parcelforce and ask for the customs reference to pay online, rather than wait for the post. Depending on the speed of the mail I get stuff a day or two faster doing it that way.

Meyneth

Hey folks question for those of you who frequent Mandarake, is is common for them to mark down orders? I want to get my SO a Charlotte plush from the Umeda store and avoiding getting pegged by UK customs would be great.
Yes it is, but they don't always mark down. You may want to mention a markdown in the comments section of the order.

It's from Bravely Second CE, so probably they won't sell it separately
Yeah, I figured. Although I am buying the estival verses nyuu nyuu packs (both ps4 and vita) just for the figures

Theonik

The whole site is a mess, tbh. Still missing a good search engine, more "sort by" categories, better notifications, etc.
I know, it's why I've been shopping almost exclusively from HLJ now. Also the Private warehouse is great for someone like me who travels a lot.

I know, it's why I've been shopping almost exclusively from HLJ now. Also the Private warehouse is great for someone like me who travels a lot.

Never bought anything from HLJ, my first will be a Darth Vader coming in April, then I'll see how it goes.

Theonik

OK Amatsukaze ordered I can live with Ami-Ami for once. Waiting on I-401 nendos to become available again.
Edit: Up on HLJ again now grabbed. Crisis averted. Now to convince myself Re is worth 8k yen.

Never bought anything from HLJ, my first will be a Darth Vader coming in April, then I'll see how it goes.
I really like it! After the site refurbishment and the new private Warehouse stuff I feel they are the ones to beat in the arena.

We picked up quite a few new people in OT3, myself included. Here at the start of OT4 would seem like a great time to once again pass around MFC friend requests.

You can find my profile here. Feel free to add me, and I'll be adding others who want in.

By the way, is there an official MFC NeoGAF group?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I should probably get a MFC profile now that I've been here for a while and got a small collection. Now to spend the day thinking of a username...

I need to update mine, there are a crapton of stuff coming and I'm still with pre-january haul.

I try to keep mine up to date, though I only drop stuff in the "ordered" queue once it's paid for and in the mail.

Getting behind on cataloging on MFC can be a pain to catch back up.

Hagi

Yes it is, but they don't always mark down. You may want to mention a markdown in the comments section of the order.

Thanks i mentioned it in the comments hopefully they humor me.

I ordered myself a Char Aznable Ichiban Kuji Prize figure as well, fingers crossed it's not been bought in store.

Meyneth

Thanks i mentioned it in the comments hopefully they humor me.

I ordered myself a Char Aznable Ichiban Kuji Prize figure as well, fingers crossed it's not been bought in store.
Hopefully it's a reasonable mark down too.
One time they shipped an order in a large box and valued it at 1,000yen. Customs ripped that thing open looking for the contraband, luckily nendos aren't on the illegal drug list yet

Bombless

So! Now that the new thread is under way, here is my WonFes list. This mostly off the list of stuff that was revealed/announced during the event so stuff is still missing. Thank you again Devil Tatoyaki for compiling it.

287743.jpg
287707.jpg
287704.jpg
287706.jpg
287740.jpg
287204.jpg
287744.jpg
287778.jpg
286579.jpg
287228.jpg
287222.jpg
287689.jpg
287713.jpg

I am undecided on the Arpeggio figmas (I like them but unless they come with amazing accessories, meh) and the new SAO figmas (same as Arpeggio, accesories or bust). Not pictured are bishoujo Tali, Black Canary, Wasp and Raven (announced before the event), the figma Panzer IV (still not painted damn it!), nendoroid Vader and Stormtrooper (will buy multiples of this one, it's just too good).

The Racing Miku 2015 figma will be bought if GSC sells a mecha-unicorn to go along with her.

Max Factory's Sorceress looks great but I already own the Megahouse Trinity. IF they would make the other two I would definitely get them. If not...I will most likely pass.

I'm also not counting the Snow Miku and Re-class since those have already been ordered!

All in all it was a great Wonder Festival. Next one is in 6 months!

I recently relocated my Gretzky, I think he's enjoying his current placement.

pbUqFFC.jpg

This is great!

Also adding pictures of my display shelves. They are unsorted dusty and in the process of being taken apart as I will be moving in about a month or so. Oh god, having to rebox all this and then carry it over to the new place (O_O)

I'm still unsure about which type of shelves I want for the apartment but I'm slowly turning towards Billys because of their polyvalence.

Hagi

Hopefully it's a reasonable mark down too.
One time they shipped an order in a large box and valued it at 1,000yen. Customs ripped that thing open looking for the contraband, luckily nendos aren't on the illegal drug list yet

The rate some people in here buy them i wouldn't be surprised if the get put down as contraband eventually. Nendoroid smuggling will be big business in 2016.

Still waiting on my Nendoroid Snake

Theonik

We need a wall of shame for OT3, not sure how to do that...
Extended list:
Code:
Freezasaurus 	1,424
Einbroch 	1,021
RyosukeTH 	947
omlet 	795
Snkfanatic 	770
Bombless 	689
kewlmyc 	633
chrono01 	585
Samurai_Heart 	530
ThePeoplesBureau 	527