• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Well considering Japan's stance during WWII these would be more likely than my suggestion. Maybe I should go completely left field and request Vasa.
These are already Kancolles is why I am asking for them. Maybe Z1 and Z3.

Extended list:
Code:
Freezasaurus 	1,424
Einbroch 	1,021
RyosukeTH 	947
omlet 	795
Snkfanatic 	770
Bombless 	689
kewlmyc 	633
chrono01 	585
Samurai_Heart 	530
ThePeoplesBureau 	527
dakkumauji 	454
Settin 	448
StayDead 	408
Acid08 	407
Baka Zeitgeist 	393
cajunator 	379
Tempy 	354
Ultimadrago 	351
BGBW 	346
Ryuuroden 	310
Wanderer5 	305
raven777 	298
Professor Renegade 	260
johnsmith 	259
Ragingnight 	244
Seductivpancakes 	227
ShadowSoldier89 	208
RMI 	206
H3XAntiStyle 	202
Razgriz-Specter 	198
Meyneth 	188
Giolon 	185
CrazyMoonTalk 	154
SoldnerKei 	145
MikeHattsu 	141
Zerojul 	138
Femto. 	134
amishpriest99 	130
Yaari 	120
george_us 	114
kuroneko0509 	113
yami4ct 	113
kiunchbb 	112
Luigi87 	106
Busaiku 	103
Fatal Futanari 	97
Omegabalmung9 	97

Yay, I ranked!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
These are already Kancolles is why I am asking for them. Maybe Z1 and Z3.

Well I guess I'm equally surprised that non Japanese ships are in the game but unsurprised that they are German. Well I guess that further proves my suspicion that the Abyssal are the Allies of WWII so I guess distorted Belfast is a possibility though it would like end up with a name like Light Cruiser Be-Class and look nothing like ship/museum.

EDIT: Looked them up and the Light Cruisers don't even look like humans. Forget that.

Do you wish for more Shame in your life, Snk?

I yearn to one day be the most shameful of all!

OkHUwyl.jpg

wow, more posts than I had in OT2, yet I fell in the rankings

So, got this payment request today
Fate/stay night - Saber -Triumphant Excalibur- 1/7 Complete Figure
Unit price 11,980 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 11,980 JPY

Subtotal: 11,980 JPY
Shipping: 2,090 JPY
Grand total: 14,070 JPY

Ban Puncher

You can't just unleash all these new figures and not immediately make them available for irresponsible bulk pre-ordering, Japan.

StayDead

Well I guess I'm equally surprised that non Japanese ships are in the game but unsurprised that they are German. Well I guess that further proves my suspicion that the Abyssal are the Allies of WWII so I guess distorted Belfast is a possibility though it would like end up with a name like Light Cruiser Be-Class and look nothing like ship/museum.

EDIT: Looked them up and the Light Cruisers don't even look like humans. Forget that.

There's something that disproves the Abyssal are the allies and that's a) they're coming soon with a spin off manga of kanmusu from around the world and also most of the abyssals outside of the very best ones have very terrible or no anti air at all. The Americans especially in WW2's ships had amazing AA ability and it's what won the Americans the pacific war.

omlet

Speaking of Abyssals, my Wo-class finally shipped today, too (after like a week, thanks N-Y).

Also, reposting from death throes of previous OT so that we make sure to start this new thread out properly before we get too far:

My Akagi finally showed up this weekend. They are ready to bully Wo when she show up! >:D

---------------
A few new pictures of a couple figures from WonderFes [as well as a painted Amatsukaze from Amakuni!]:
i1MNDQGsV17S4.jpg

!! Yessssssss. She's been on my wishlist for months so it's good to see progress.

just so there's some actual content, I ordered these two weeks ago

B9SrOVQCMAE4Qde.jpg

Nice, I have the Homura nendo on the way, too!

Extended list:
Code:
Freezasaurus 	1,424
Einbroch 	1,021
RyosukeTH 	947
omlet 	795
Snkfanatic 	770
Dang, I made top 5? Look at that 795 insightful and helpful posts. /monocle (Actually, in all seriousness, I probably do need to go save some links from that thread to some of my posts about how I assembled my shelves since I got asked about that a lot).

And finally (for now), you guys getting your KLK RAH figs... grats! Always nice to get something you've been hunting.

RMI

Banned
New thread. The 3rd one really just flew by. I'm still waiting on 3 packages that I ordered in January, the total combined contents are:

Phat Ryuko
Phat Satsuki-sama
Hana Isuzu figma
Motoko Kusanagi figma
Project Mirai 2 mug
Vertex Noel Vermillion.

I really really really need more shelves.

omlet

Strawpoll for title, including current title (which, as pointed out, actually kind of works) and 9 ideas pulled from OT3 that aren't too specific/exclusionary. Sorry if I missed any good suggestions from pre-WonFes...didn't want to dig that far back in the thread. Post ideas if you want.

http://strawpoll.me/3601487

My wishlist is starting to get big.'-_-

wishlist1_zpsef16ad8e.png

Not including Snow Miku who is in the ordered list now (the only one heh).

That's not that big...

By the end of 2015, I'm going to need a wide-angle lens to photograph my fleet.

Man, I know. The Kongou sisters are so big (for nendos).

I'm pretty bored of wallet jokes, and thought Witty Title Delayed was actually kind've funny.

Only other one I like was keeping Japan's economy afloat, but thats not inclusive enough

Yaari

Let's do this.

Cool stuff in there! Many of which I'd love to get once I get some $$'s.

So a new OT eh. I knew something was wrong when the Figure GAF wasn't on top of my activity list. Nice that I ranked, with a measly 120 post. I need to step it up.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Surprised you picked up on my Japan's economy afloat one since that was more a joke suggestion made ages ago. With the recent debate of this thread not being inclusive of non Japanese figures I'd suggest not using that subtitle. Also it was a boat girls joke and we can't be having that.

StayDead

Speaking of Abyssals, my Wo-class finally shipped today, too (after like a week, thanks N-Y).

Also, reposting from death throes of previous OT so that we make sure to start this new thread out properly before we get too far:

My Akagi finally showed up this weekend. They are ready to bully Wo when she show up! >:D

I can't wait to do this when I get to my Dads house. All my new and old nendos now are there ;_;

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Die from cuteness overload or die from the money spent?

The latter. I have no idea if she finds them cute or not. She always jokingly calls them "raunchy" or the like. Yes, I have been tempted to order a lewd figure just to see the look on her face, but a brief joke that could easily backfire isn't worth the prices that those figures demand.

Ultimadrago

The latter. I have no idea if she finds them cute or not. She always jokingly calls them "raunchy" or the like. Yes, I have been tempted to order a lewd figure just to see the look on her face, but a brief joke that could easily backfire isn't worth the prices that those figures demand.

"Oy! Oy!"

omlet

Surprised you picked up on my Japan's economy afloat one since that was more a joke suggestion made ages ago. With the recent debate of this thread not being inclusive of non Japanese figures I'd suggest not using that subtitle. Also it was a boat girls joke and we can't be having that.

Well, it's one of the much more subtle boat girl joke so I think it's fine... the expression has plenty of meaning for those unfamiliar with or not into KanColle. Also, "Afloat" could be replaced by "Alive" or "Going" or something similar if we wanted to completely avoid the KanColle reference and just make a joke about the weak yen.

Yaari

The KanColle game is hilarious and I'm buying it day 1 on Vita. I do woder about the approach because there is alot of downtime.

l52r6FO.png

Yay! Valentine girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom