• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Is it just me or is Dark Finas TM pretty OP for Mages ? Shit now i kinda want her. Thats +50% Mag :eek:

Razmos

I still don't understand whats so great about Orlandu that people would save up all this time for him.

I've seen the videos of 2 Orlandu chaining that Light attack, but it looks like a hideously boring way to play the game and a "Press Button to Win" and the rest of his abilities look really boring, plus his sprite is ugly

I'm going to pull for Dark Fina

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

pretty simple instructions. just scroll down to macro installations section

i randomly chose memu. it freezes pretty frequently tho but im too lazy to switch over to nox. ymmv

idk about APK. the android emulator has a store that you can download exvius from (or amazon underground if you wish to use amazon coins)
Ok thank you. I have memu set up but I tried recording a macro and it selected all the wrong menu options. Probably did something wrong.

Ken

Ok thank you. I have memu set up but I tried recording a macro and it selected all the wrong menu options. Probably did something wrong.

hm, things off the top of my head

1) set the resolution to the one the guide suggests
2) copy/paste the right macro correctly
3) the right start point? (i always start my TM macro after selecting earth shrine on world map manually)

for macro recording you want to use the ones they give you. you record a fake operation with 1 mouse click just to create a file and then you replace the content of the file with the actual script for what you want it to do.

hm, things off the top of my head

1) set the resolution to the one the guide suggests
2) copy/paste the right macro correctly
3) the right start point? (i always start my TM macro after selecting earth shrine on world map manually)

for macro recording you want to use the ones they give you. you record a fake operation with 1 mouse click just to create a file and then you replace the content of the file with the actual script for what you want it to do.
Yea now that I think about it I think it was my resolution. I had manually resized the window in portrait mode so I suspect that was one of my issues. Didn't replace the file either as the guide I was following didn't mention that. Thanks again though, looking this thread over, this is exactly what I needed. May even make a second account to try messing with reroll.

Im using the newest version of Memu because I want to run 5.1...I wasn't able to even get the game running in Box for some reason.

Syntsui

I still don't understand whats so great about Orlandu that people would save up all this time for him.

I've seen the videos of 2 Orlandu chaining that Light attack, but it looks like a hideously boring way to play the game and a "Press Button to Win" and the rest of his abilities look really boring, plus his sprite is ugly

I'm going to pull for Dark Fina
The future meta will be centered around chaining elemental attacks. Boring or not, you'd better prepare yourself.

Other than a couple of TMs the banner is a big Meh to me not gonna chase a Mage in a game with a physical meta at this point. Will do a few pulls but otherwise saving up.

I've been using switch control to do my TM farming, and while it definitely helps the process I am interested in doing more of the macro farming like Nox or Memu to free up my phone instead.

However, the only computer I really have access to for this kind of thing is my work computer, and I can't install anything due to admin privileges. Is there a way to get Nox or Memu without actually installing the program? Or something similar that is just download and run? Or maybe an online version?

I'm a day or two away from Dualcast, which is exciting.

Syntsui

I'd love to pull Dark Fina because she has the best sprite this game can offer, but yeah, I might as well burn my money instead of pursuing a 5* mage in a physical meta game.

The extra 50 Lapis from dailies is a nice surprise however, that's an extra 1300 Lapis for Jan. So 2500 Lapis for the month isn't bad.

Edit: Actually I guess it would be 3740 if you include the Arena dailies.

Syntsui

Will Rikku and Tidus be on the same FFX banner? This is the most important question.

I'll hoard tickets for this very moment. Nothing else is worth it.

H3xum

Will Rikku and Tidus be on the same FFX banner? This is the most important question.

I'll hoard tickets for this very moment. Nothing else is worth it.

Tidus showed up on his own in a random FFBE banner in JP then like a month or so later he, Rikku and Wakka all popped up on the first (last?) FFX banner

So yes they do, but, not initially and not for a long time
but your plan is exactly what I am doing as well

Kouriozan

He'll be the first to start the several multiple hit attacks meta that synergies very well with elemental chains (bonus points for reducing elemental resist)
Other characters that will get those type of attacks :

5* = Eileen (5 hits/reduce Earth) / Tidus (12 hits) / Forren (7 hits Wind) / Dark Veritas (7 hits/reduce Dark) / etc..
4* = Setzer (10 hits) / Amelia (10 hits AoE) / Ashe (7 hits) / Rasler (7 hits Light) / Blanc (AoE 7 hits Thunder+Light/reduce Thunder/Light) / etc..

Personally I will just do dailies, I'm done chasing 5* after Noctis.

EDIT : encountered my first 80% evade Noctis in the arena, too bad for him my team has 2 Exdeath.

The extra lapis is nice, but considering they previously gave out 100/daily just because...it's kind of a bummer.

This banner also doesn't interest me. Saving continues.

Alkez

Fake Noctis lol. That made me chuckle.

It'll be tough not deleting the strongest Noctis on my friend list because they haven't logged in for a day or two, but I'll try my best. j/k

My sentiments exactly lol. I don't delete Gaffers unless they've been absent for 2 weeks. I think you've given up on the game at that point.

I won't be pulling on the Dark Fina banner but I do think it's a decent banner.

Kouriozan

Yes. 11-pulls guarantee a Gold at least... Not sure if it increases Rainbow drops in any significant way. Maybe?
It does, the guaranted gold crystal has 5% chances to be rainbow, much like the 4* tickets we'll start to get soon.
Checking it right now.

Kouriozan

Rates for extra summon in 11 pulls and 4* tickets
vFq5VZul.jpg
Wait, is guaranteed 4* tickets a thing?
Yep, green tickets, will be really rare though. We should get our first one in the next few months.

Gumi, can I have my two moogles please? Finished 390 ish for the month. Demon Rain needs them badly, lets go! Going to open up 5-10 slots for you new folks around here as it seems we have a few new faces around these parts. Post your ID's. I run 800+ (soon to be 900!) Noctis, Lightning, Gilgamesh or Elza. If you don't have GAF in your friend message you get deleted.

Oh great looking at the new event it looks like I am finishing an Excalibur at the perfect time. CoD with the maneater mace and Excalibur may be a good choice of unit for it.

bonkeng

Gumi, can I have my two moogles please? Finished 390 ish for the month. Demon Rain needs them badly, lets go! Going to open up 5-10 slots for you new folks around here as it seems we have a few new faces around these parts. Post your ID's. I run 800+ (soon to be 900!) Noctis, Lightning, Gilgamesh or Elza. If you don't have GAF in your friend message you get deleted.

I'm jealous of your future 900 Noctis.

Max i can get is 893 :(

H3xum

Man. I just saw there is an expiration date on the 30x and 20x Gigantaur packs from this event.

I was going to just TM farm and combine units then collect when I had enough space, but, looks like that isn't going to happen. I will just have to buy more slots. Boo.

Also, Rain will definitely be on the 2nd week of this event. If you played the story you will see why. Right? It has to be.

Looking at the event details, it doesn't seem too bad. I think I have to bust out my Bartz since he's my only barrage unit that can equip Excalibur.

CCIE

Banned
Poor babies! I may not ever be able to get my strongest unit to 800, much less 900 so boo hoo for you guys ;) I have a few slots open for new GAFer's, but my Light is only 680... she is just a dolphin in a sea of whales.

However, she will be in the mid 700's in a few weeks when I finish off my first BM

Megan

I'm TM farming, but will check in from time to time. Now to sift through my 800+ email messages for work over the Holidays.

Vitanimus

Another TM down, Gungnir for my Noctis and another DW at 92%! Would love to give my DW to CoD but I have no real equips for her besides thorned mace. Now working on getting a Doublehand from the 5 Bartz's I have lying about which I'll probably give to CoD instead.

robotuw

I did my 250 crystal pull today and got a 3 star cloud of darkness. He's good right?

She's got a lot of utility, with two stacked, innate man-eaters she can tear through human-type enemies. She has comeback which is an AoE esuna that can't be silenced, and aura ball, which is a good AoE atk break. She also can raise everyone's elemental resistances, and has innate 50% resistance to everything herself. Her main limitation is crappy equipment, particularly weapons. If you're going to use her be sure to finish the plant trial and get the poison mace with yet another man-slayer passive on it.

Eidjinn

671 178 782!

Also opened up a few slots! XD

CCIE

Banned
Accepting GAF FR-only... just a couple more slots open at this time. Have already accepted those sent. Will clear out non-GAF users to make space if necessary

robotuw

So if you dont NEED fina , is their a reason to pull? Im trying to restock lapis and tickets

Probably not. Elle doesn't seem to offer anything, and Luka is a good healer, but only if you don't already have Refia. Dark Fina is a beast, but if you aren't a whale and won't use any of the other units from the banner then she's not worth pursuing.

Syrus

Banned
Probably not. Elle doesn't seem to offer anything, and Luka is a good healer, but only if you don't already have Refia. Dark Fina is a beast, but if you aren't a whale and won't use any of the other units from the banner then she's not worth pursuing.

I got ExD and Refia. Spent too much teying for a noctis lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom