• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Aye, true enough, thanks.

I'd probably finally cave at TM farming if I got a Zidane or something since I could really use Dual Wield, but that unit has always eluded me.

Yup. I have lost the count how many Lapis gacha pulls I have made. It is well over 400 anyways. I havent got Zidane either :/.

Syntsui

I had an awful nightmare where I'd spent a lot of money to get Lightning, but only got trash. Then I kept buying lapis to get her.

I clearly remember that one of the pulls consisted only of Vanille, and she is not even on the banner lol.

I'm playing this game too much.

9 pulls today.
- Russel :-(
- freya :-(
- galuf :-(
- bedile :-(
- rydia :-(
- exdeath :-(
- zidane 2nd one good stuff.
- gaffgarion 3rd one.
- Fang NEW!

Daily pull

Blue

To Gold!

Vanille! Ok not a 4 star base but i wanted her anyways. Would have preferred her 3 star form but whatever

KeRaSh

5 more tickets:

- Sabin
- Artemios
- Clyne
- Luna
- Edgar

Have I not suffered enough? I religiously farmed the event the whole fucking week despite the awful drop rate and now they can't even have the decency to give me a fucking banner unit in 7 tickets and a daily pull?

3 multi pulls and daily. Rainbow Troll Celes like 12 Fangs 1 Hope...another Zidane...3 Hayates....3 Vaans...and random others I did finish my Golbez Meteor TM from it so here ya go Kefka.

Rixa

3 multi pulls and daily. Rainbow Troll Celes like 12 Fangs 1 Hope...another Zidane...3 Hayates....3 Vaans...and random others I did finish my Golbez Meteor TM from it so here ya go Kefka.

I think my Kefka will get Firaga as first non farmed gacha TM. Got the Vivi in 85%.
As I would use Kefka tho. I could give Kefka Ultima & Dual Cast, but why bother :(.

Raika

Decided to blow over 10 tickets on Gilgy banner because idk I'm dumb, got Exdeath #2 and #3 and a Faris.

RIP I don't deserve Orlandu-sama after wasting tickets meant for him. :(

*commits seppuku*

The beautiful thing about getting Lightning with minimal lapis cost is that I have no problems spending lapis to get her leveled today by farming the cactuar dunes. I think I should be able to get her up to 100 (she's at 6* level 35 already) with... what... 500 more lapis? 1,000 lapis? Either way, I'm fine with that, as I had saved up and was expecting to do an 11 pull for her.

Might not be the best use of lapis overall, but I'm at peace with it. Just still psyched I got her! I'll be rolling with a CoD, Cecil, and Lightning front line with a back line of Exdeath and Refia. That's a full 6* squad, and I still have people like Bartz, Agrias, Tillith, and Snow on the bench for the situations that call for them.

I mean... damn. I'm not whaling, but I'm starting to feel like I've officially turned that corner to actually having a bad-ass squad. I feel like I can truly enjoy the intricacies of the game now instead of focusing on what I don't have.

And on top of that, TM farming is moving along nicely. Should have Excalibur either by the end of the week or early next week and am hovering around 20% for dualcast, Maxwell's TM, blade mastery, and rising sun.

Iceman829

Sorry to see Malakhov go if he really is done. I remember back when he had a WoL as his leader and he was one of the few friends I needed to complete an event. I forget the event, but I remember needing a tank with provoke and he helped out a bunch for that. So thank you and best of luck with whatever to do in the future. With games like this you really need to set a boundary that you won't pass as once you pass it only bad things can happen. I hope you find another game that interests you and brings you some happiness. If anything just do some daily logins and complete the bare minimum stuff if you even think you might want to continue playing this game.

As for arena. Are shenanigans still okay this week? I read no status aliments so I unequipped a bunch of my loadouts only to see thorned mace land poison. If they are still okay from weapons I'm going to throw golem staff and other stuff back on.

Daily pull - Fang! Just like everyone else. Current banner drop rate is 60% Fang chance

Ticket #1: Zidane (my 2nd) YES
Ticket #2: GOLD!!! Fucking Russell. Bladeblitz getting closer I guess.
Ticket #3: BEDILE
Ticket #4: EXDEATH (is that my 5th now?)
Ticket #5: Zidane (my 3rd??) Ok now what on earth could I use a DW for...
Ticket #6:
Maria

Goodnight, folks.

This.........is good. DW are good. Can never have enough DW. Grats! If you have an innate DW character those two DW can go to your phys dps or casters for dw rods. EVERY DW helps. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.

H3xum

Whelp decided to do one more and GOT DAT BITCH!

Grats!

Oh man, that's the worst though getting on the last batch, now you'll always think BUT IF I DO ONE MORE.....

Did my daily and got my first Locke. I don't know how pumped I am since that thorned mace, the poison + stacked human eater still seems better. ( i don't have dw)

Malakhov

Banned
Hey guys, guess what. I said screw this and did one more pull with the last three thousands gears I had to buy a ticket before deleting the game...

RAINBOW CRYSTAL

Agrias.

Haha, fuck you gumi.

Bye.

bonkeng

The beautiful thing about getting Lightning with minimal lapis cost is that I have no problems spending lapis to get her leveled today by farming the cactuar dunes. I think I should be able to get her up to 100 (she's at 6* level 35 already) with... what... 500 more lapis? 1,000 lapis? Either way, I'm fine with that, as I had saved up and was expecting to do an 11 pull for her.

Might not be the best use of lapis overall, but I'm at peace with it. Just still psyched I got her! I'll be rolling with a CoD, Cecil, and Lightning front line with a back line of Exdeath and Refia. That's a full 6* squad, and I still have people like Bartz, Agrias, Tillith, and Snow on the bench for the situations that call for them.

I mean... damn. I'm not whaling, but I'm starting to feel like I've officially turned that corner to actually having a bad-ass squad. I feel like I can truly enjoy the intricacies of the game now instead of focusing on what I don't have.

And on top of that, TM farming is moving along nicely. Should have Excalibur either by the end of the week or early next week and am hovering around 20% for dualcast, Maxwell's TM, blade mastery, and rising sun.

Congratz dude. Lightning really is a game changer. When I got her on her last banner, she cleared so many trials and events for me, alone.

Just focus on gearing her first before anyone else. That Excalibur and Blade Mastery suites her really well. If you have Miyuki, even better.

Hey guys, guess what. I said screw this and did one more pull with the last three thousands gears I had to buy a ticket before deleting the game...

RAINBOW CRYSTAL

Agrias.

Haha, fuck you gumi.

Bye.

Ugh. Sorry. Take a few days off to cool down.

Whelp decided to do one more and GOT DAT BITCH!

Congrats!!

Congratz dude. Lightning really is a game changer. When I got her on her last banner, she cleared so many trials and events for me, alone.

Just focus on gearing her first before anyone else. That Excalibur and Blade Mastery suites her really well. If you have Miyuki, even better.

I'm definitely planning on throwing Excalibur and BM on her once I get them, but in the meantime I'm giving her Enchancer, 4 x ATK+10%, and 2 hero rings. I don't really have much else in terms of awesome gear, but I still think she'll have a solid ATK stat once I get the other two TMs on her.

Celegus

Well I'm quitting. Not because I didnt get Lightning, but because

1 - Told myself I'd never spend money on a stupid mobile game and I shelled 200$ for this game during black friday.

2 - And with that 200$, I did 10, FUCKING TEN 10+1 pulls and the only 5 stars base unit I've gotten is Gilgamesh, that's it. No Luneth, no Lightning, No Delita (even if I got him before this), no Ramza, No Dark Knight Cecil.

Heck, not even a fucking Chizuru who has been eluding me from launch for my blade mastery.

3 - I'm fucking angry, and being angry because of a game is stupid.

Good luck guys. Enjoy your pulls and the game while you can.

Sorry to see you go like this... this is the reason I'll never spend money on a game like this. The moment I start spending money, I'll feel like it owes me something. But just going with what I end up getting for free, I have no expectations and can't feel let down.

Malakhov

Banned
Sorry to see Malakhov go if he really is done. I remember back when he had a WoL as his leader and he was one of the few friends I needed to complete an event. I forget the event, but I remember needing a tank with provoke and he helped out a bunch for that. So thank you and best of luck with whatever to do in the future. With games like this you really need to set a boundary that you won't pass as once you pass it only bad things can happen. I hope you find another game that interests you and brings you some happiness. If anything just do some daily logins and complete the bare minimum stuff if you even think you might want to continue playing this game.

As for arena. Are shenanigans still okay this week? I read no status aliments so I unequipped a bunch of my loadouts only to see thorned mace land poison. If they are still okay from weapons I'm going to throw golem staff and other stuff back on.

Daily pull - Fang! Just like everyone else. Current banner drop rate is 60% Fang chance
Thank you, and thank everyone else for the kind words.

I'm glad my WoL helped you out. Never had elite units like some of you did so if a good old WoL helped you get through an event, it makes me happy.

Iceman829

I know last night my galaxy note 4 (verizon) had an update. I had to reboot and everything after it installed. I haven't seen any issues besides the normal long load screen when I first get on. I've had 1 crash this morning as well.

PS - Valentus just in case you forgot you unequipped your Gilgy of most of his gear. He's cold and naked

Rootbeer

Banned
Running this event with my Lightning, Sahz (since I can't pull my boy Hope *sniff*) and friend Lightnings... drop rate is now decent. Hope I can afford everything before it ends...

bonkeng

I know last night my galaxy note 4 (verizon) had an update. I had to reboot and everything after it installed. I haven't seen any issues besides the normal long load screen when I first get on. I've had 1 crash this morning as well.

PS - Valentus just in case you forgot you unequipped your Gilgy of most of his gear. He's cold and naked

He must have equipped it all on Lightning but forgot to change Lead.

c-murph

How many Arena boards do you guys suppose you have gone through?

What order do they cycle through? I'm on the one with the Power Pot.

Daily pull: Rydia. TM 90%

I'm done pulling for awhile now. Wanted a second Snow but it's not happening.

Xion86

elfZQ65l.png

Meh

Kouriozan

Gratz to all new Lightning owners and better luck next time for the other.
The event got really better with double drop and Lightning bonus, gotta do some math to see what I can grab now.

creid

My pulls this morning:
Cecil (my 3rd, do I want a 3rd Excal, or a faster Excal?)
Bedile
Medius
Edge 4* TROLL GOLD
Firion
Ludmille - my 4th
Edgar
Fang NEW
Hope NEW

No Lightnings. Didn't really have any interest in Hope but he's nice for the bonus.

Xion86

Hooooly shit, I just got a Rainbow Lightning!!! It crashed after she popped up though :( so just seeing who else I got. Wow..

Alright got my Light to 100 making her some ATK 10 materias and will share not taking equipment or materia from my Luneth though so she won't be all and powerful

Alkez

1 - I am damn tired. Woke up pretty late because I got up at 3am (GMT) to finish my arena streak, which I did! 100 straight wins get!

2 - Feeling pretty good about the game. I know we complain about Gumi but clearly they are listening so I thank them for that. Increased gears is very much welcomed, and the compensation was very nice too (no nrg but you could use the lapis for refills if you so wish).

3 - I've had 2 gigantuars in 4 runs of the event. Surely the rate of that is up as well?

4 - Malakhov don't quit. A lot of us have been where you are.

5 - Congrats to people getting Lightning and/or desirable pulls.

6 - My friend got one of the best TM 11 pulls I've ever seen. Had to spend 10 minutes convincing him not to fuse his Zidanes though lol. It was like trying to talk someone out of jumping off a cliff.

E9vU9kBl.jpg

Xion86

Quick lock it asap :D And gratzzzzz :)

Thank you!! A Rainbow came up on the first 11 pull (was my very last one), it opened up and JUST got a glimpse of Lightning before it crashed (these crashes are worrying, was on my phone again). I have no idea what are the other 10 units.

AeMsOJil.png

Not going to complain :D I've finally got decent physical damage dealers now. I have 88 Gigantuars at the Mog Shop still to buy too... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom