• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3xum

I know I am jinxing it by saying this, but, it seems like maybe they did something with the 3* rates. Doesn't seem to be "rare" and "common" so much anymore. Look at all of these Zidanes and Garlands and Lockes etc etc

Got my Lightning up to 100 using the Cactuar Dunes. For the record, it took me 600 lapis of NRG refills (I'm at rank 67, full tank is 77 NRG), but I'm now sporting my first DW unit. Woot!

Now I just need some good weapons to give her. Going with Enhancer and the Chirijiadadadnnknkdnkfd for now, since they have my highest ATK numbers. Time to wrap up the Excalibur!

Syntsui

I know I am jinxing it by saying this, but, it seems like maybe they did something with the 3* rates. Doesn't seem to be "rare" and "common" so much anymore. Look at all of these Zidanes and Garlands and Lockes etc etc
Yeah, seems like they normalized it. All these 11 pulls and no Shanttoto at all.

I remember reading they admitted they botched the rate of the better 3* units in Japan, which generate a shit storm and they had no choice but to fix it.

This may have happened here now, or people are just lucky.

Razmos

Gigantuars do spawn in Pro difficulty, yay. A consistent 700 gears with an occasional 2000 for 10 stamina with 350% bonus (5 Sazh/Fang and a friend Lightning)

I used my gears to get more tickets and ended up getting a 5th and 6th Fang lol

Agree I seem to get far less shit units these days.

Rixa

Thank you!! A Rainbow came up on the first 11 pull (was my very last one), it opened up and JUST got a glimpse of Lightning before it crashed (these crashes are worrying, was on my phone again). I have no idea what are the other 10 units.

AeMsOJil.png

Not going to complain :D I've finally got decent physical damage dealers now. I have 88 Gigantuars at the Mog Shop still to buy too... :)

See that GREY LOCK. Click it, so that it is YELLOW.

DO IT ASAP ASAP ASAP!

Zhadgon

I have a Lightning to share and my id. is 122, 944, 657 if anyone here has not added me yet. Not the most powerful (no TM's).

.n_n.

Iceman829

I just noticed my Snow has 7500 hp in arena with hot dog gear on lol. If I actually tried to spec him out this would be funny. My arena team is full on shenangians again this week. CoD (DW w/ thorned mace/golem staff), Snow w/ Mage masher, DKC sleep sword and cecil with shining splendor in case he can counter blind physical dps he defends against

forgrim

Daily pull bartz. Funny cuz i 11 pulld his banner to get him and then he graced my dailypull.

On that note, is there any use for multiple doublehands

Alkez

I have to say I like the new UI. My only gripe is that they didn't change the Esper menu again. During the Halloween one I thought it should have been Diabolos instead of Ifrit, and I feel this one should be Shiva to go with the snow theme. Ifrit just looks so out of place.

Iceman829

I have to say I like the new UI. My only gripe is that they didn't change the Esper menu again. During the Halloween one I thought it should have been Diabolos instead of Ifrit, and I feel this one should be Shiva to go with the snow theme. Ifrit just looks so out of place.

Incoming 21hr maintenance to fix esper icon to please user Alkez.

c-murph

Yeah, they had to have fixed the Cactaur encounter rate too. Ran into five since last night. Seems more plentiful.

KeRaSh

Oh shit...
Finally collected 30k gears to get the Trust Moogle!
So with the final 900ish gears I started buying the cheap tickets... or 1 at least and immediately spent it.

GChbCqol.jpg

Gold turned into Rainbow!

Zhadgon

Oh shit...
So with the final 900ish gears I started buying the cheap tickets... or 1 at least and immediately spent it.

GChbCqol.jpg

Gold turned into Rainbow!
Congrats, another Lightning in Gaf ranks.

.n_n.

Oh shit...
Gold turned into Rainbow![/SPOILER]

Congrats! That's a hell of a way to use the event.

H3xum

Congrats on all these amazing pulls

I need to leave this thread immediately. I have been good for so long, now I am about to blow all of my lapis/tickets

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sry for the language....but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH.

So i just bought the last 3 tickets from the MogKing. First pull on the FFV Banner....Rainbow...

Honestly i never expected to pull a 5* base unit in this game.

H3xum

Ok I lied. I went and bought 3 tickets from Mog and used them

6th Bartz (fusing for 2 Double Hands)
1st Vaan (is he worth even keeping for 6* at this point? I have WoL and Agrias)
472nd Bedile

Finished DoubleHand last night which pushed CoD to 466 attack. Going to work on ExDeath abilities now (Ingus + Shant).

Whos more viable long term, Bartz or Chiz? Probably the next DPS i'll work on.

Hey guys, guess what. I said screw this and did one more pull with the last three thousands gears I had to buy a ticket before deleting the game...

RAINBOW CRYSTAL

Agrias.

Haha, fuck you gumi.

Bye.

Take a day's break or two (even though we just had one lol gumi). It takes time for the rage to simmer. I remember pulling HARD (very similar to what you just did) for Dracu Lasswell and getting nothing but trash. Hang in there bro, it will get better.

Chinner

Banned
Take a day's break or two (even though we just had one lol gumi). It takes time for the rage to simmer. I remember pulling HARD (very similar to what you just did) for Dracu Lasswell and getting nothing but trash. Hang in there bro, it will get better.
Dracu lasswell is already outdated though

Yeah the rainbow rates today are crazy

Really happy for all the lucky ones today

I already have such a ridiculouss set of units that im not sure when ill get pumped to pull again

wilstreak

6 pull all blue
1 Zidane (2nd one)
2 Fang
Luna, Arc, and Shantoto

the rate is quite decent this time around. No Sabin, Shadow, Bedile and the other trash.

Saving my lapis for Noctis banner.

CCIE

Banned
Wanted Hope, didn't get him. However I got a second Snow, and my first of quite a few units I didn't have - Alma, Kaju, Kefka, Golbez, and two Fangs.

Maybe on dailies, and saving my last twenty tickets for something else

Congrats to all the new Lightning owners. I really need a second physical DPS unit. Can't even spend some of my attack pots, as I have maxed Lightning already

And I am hosed for the dragon at this time. At least the Arena is normalized again so I can nuke people

Wanted Hope, didn't get him. However I got a second Snow, and my first of quite a few units I didn't have - Alma, Kaju, Kefka, Golbez, and two Fangs.

Maybe on dailies, and saving my last twenty tickets for something else

Congrats to all the new Lightning owners. I really need a second physical DPS unit. Can't even spend some of my attack pots, as I have maxed Lightning already

And I am hosed for the dragon at this time. At least the Arena is normalized again so I can nuke people

Yup

Got my Vanilla for science purposes so im basically going to farm up gears for the rest of the week to clean out the shop

Im glad Gumi flipped things around finally. Whew! Here is hoping the xmas and new years events are winners!

Congrats to everyone on all the crazy pulls!

I did a few pulls, got my second Zidane, third Exdeath and then a few useless characters.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Used all 100 Metal Cactuars from the Mogking....made it to Gilga 6* lvl 98.

Glad i didnt use them on Bartz beforehand like wanted lol.

_woLf

Anyone else not seeing the lightning banner?

Only ones showing up for me are ffv, arena and standard... Daily one is missing too

Edit:nvm, had to restart game

Valentus

Congratz all with your pulls.

I want to push but fuck lightning fuck Hope and fuck vanille's lover.

Will wait for orlandu Sama.

eggydoo

5 more tickets:

- Sabin
- Artemios
- Clyne
- Luna
- Edgar

Have I not suffered enough? I religiously farmed the event the whole fucking week despite the awful drop rate and now they can't even have the decency to give me a fucking banner unit in 7 tickets and a daily pull?

Same for me but at least I got another WoL and Charlotte out of it.

I'm debating buying lapis for a 11 pull.

You have a guaranteed Orlandu right there, be strong. Then save the rest for Rikku.

I would say a great chance...but in no way guranteed. Keep saving though Orlandu is worth it. I won't be pulling at all anymore until his banner unless Noctis comes and he is a beast.

Damn already halfway to the 30k Trust Moogle after buying all the Gigantuars this morning. 2 Lightnings plus the drop increase makes this event not bad at all.

Syntsui

126 pulls + all the ticket he will still get + all the lapis he will still save until Orlandu comes.

Come on, it's guaranteed.

In regards to that banner, what are the other units that come with Orlandu? Are they absolute trash with no redeemable TM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom