• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, man.

Anyway, I looked you up and sent an invite. :)
Thanks, got it! I didn't see you on the spreadsheet :).

Anyways, yea ELT run is not gonna happen. Got a few good rounds in but I really need some TMRs to get my units to another level. Not even a Noctis friend could save me!

Muku

How did you not have Tellah yet? That old man stalks me like crazy. I mean, I'm happy to have four of him, for 4x 30%MP, but enough is enough!

Seven eluded me too. I thought I was the only one here who didn't get her, and I pulled every day (as well as used a few tickets). Luka I got multiple of though, but wasn't really needed since I have Tilith. I also didn't get Ling yet, but there's still several days left of dailies. I hope we're both lucky on that end!

Right!? I was like c'mon guys. If you're going to give me a blue, please at least let it be Tellah. Now it'll probably rain Tellah. I have a few of him on alt, but they refused to give me him on main.

I figure I'll pull Seven eventually. I hope anyway. Of course during that banner though I only got Trey. On alt and main. Only Trey. Wait, I take that back, alt did get Ace. But I couldn't get the others. Not that I cared for Jack, so was glad not to have that useless fool.

Valentus

Once the Great Sword Mastery materia becomes available, you can actually squeeze about more attack than this for Yun, heh.

Kaiser 1
Excalibur
Black Cowl
Yun's Armor
Champion Belt x2

Dual-Wield
Equip Great Sword
Power of Creation
Great Sword Mastery

19 more attack from weapon difference, 10% more attack from materia and Light Element. You'd lose out on 20% HP is the only thing.

You are absolutely right. Well, theres still a few months away of dark ifrit/siren trial

Shouta

You are absolutely right. Well, theres still a few months away of dark ifrit/siren trial

It's just some out of the box thinking for folks that want to use a variety of characters. No reason to chase the meta characters all the time, especially with their poor drop rates. D=

Zhadgon

No worries, man.

Anyway, I looked you up and sent an invite. :)
Congrats Chrono for your pull on Yun (welcome to the 5* Star Group).

Anyway need to do 7 times the hardest trial because of the Esper Kill challenge, what a pain.

By the way have 2 open slots because of inactive players, my id. is 122,944,657 if anyone wants to add me.

.n_n.

Lyrian

Yup. Pretty much went down in this exact manner for me. (Credit: Reddit as usual)

wcbhEnL.png

Syntsui

Fake gold today was CoD. Really guys, I give up on Ling. In the end, you guys already confirmed she just can't keep herself alive to do what she is supposed to do in harder content, so whatever.

All the lapis will be used towards TM farm again. A daily pull is worth about 2% of a great TM and I just can't waste that.

chrono01

Congrats Chrono for your pull on Yun (welcome to the 5* Star Group).

Anyway need to do 7 times the hardest trial because of the Esper Kill challenge, what a pain.

By the way have 2 open slots because of inactive players, my id. is 122,944,657 if anyone wants to add me.

.n_n.
Thanks man. :)

Ya, I quoted the wrong one but... whatever >.>

First world problems! Got that 5 star base, and now a lot of Tm farming :p
As I said to Muku, this is a problem I very much welcome. No complaints here!

Rain
[ ] is waifu

Ling
[x] is waifu
But I thought Seven was your waifu?

You know what they say about having multiple waifu.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
The upcoming Nian Beast Challenges ADV will reward us with HP +15% ability. Make sure to get that one especially for the newer players who werent around during the craft event for it.

Ability Enhanced Seven is -70% Fire.

Oh okay thats pretty amazing - as said seems like Seven is here to stay.

jnWake

Lol all Gaffers I try to add have full Friends Lists...

Anyone who was free slots and wants too add a noob, add me! 454 123 018.

Muku

Sent ya a request.

Normally run Luneth. Right now Yun is lead as I'm running him by himself through "I can't take it anymore please make it stop" Coast.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

I need to delete some Non-Gaffers soon...my list has been full for a while. Will add you later.

Wazzy

Banned
Free: Chizuru
Half: Vaan

No idea the usefulness of either.

Between Ramza, Snow, Cecil, Luneth and Zidane who should I focus my Trust Moogles on? I could also focus on Xiao since I ticket pulled a couple of her so she's already a decent amount through. I'm just not sure who's TM is a priority. I've got a couple Moogles but don't want to spread them across.

Muku

Main Free Summon: Cyan. Shoot me now.

Main Daily Summon: Skipping because it won't be gold and I don't want blue.

Alt Free Summon: Gold -> Vanille
Shoot me now. I already have her several times.

Alt Daily Summon: Mustadio. Fuck you dude. Also another reason I didn't summon on main.

robotuw

Freebie: Seven (my 3rd without even trying, she loves me)
Daily: Xiao (2nd, and I wanted two so I guess I can be done with this banner)

I am having issues fusing Cecil onto Cecil.

I have 5 cecils and I want to fuse them into one to get my TM.

but the game only allows me to fuse 2 cecils the others I cant even pick.
fusing all gives me 100% tm but it only lets me pick one to go to 63.3%
I have unlocked all other Cecils so its not that which causes the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom