• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Yes, but I don't think I have time to use this skill on 3 turns. What i do ia power charge, then twice of the 700℅ mod wind damage. I use rain for the 30% debuff though. Do you think I should rush level my WoL? 45℅ DEF debuff might push my damage to kill it.

It might be worthwhile if you're gettting close without the def debuff at all. It'll put you over in that case, I think.

bonkeng

When is Cloud coming to Global?

And I watched the whole video going over the new stuff and I didn't hear anyone mention a FFXIV banner but somebody in here mentioned it, is it coming next month?

Btw, I've managed to level up my Lenna from 4* > 5* and my Exdeath to 5* max, I just need to awaken him. My Cecil is at 5* lvl 60 now too.

You should prioritize Luka over Lenna.

She's a much better healer.

Rootbeer

Banned
Please vote Gilgamesh... that TM is godly. Want him so bad!

Oh who am I kidding. Even if he wins the chance I'll get a rainbow are so small

Needs to be at least a 3% chance

tuffymon

When is Cloud coming to Global?

We'll be LUCKY if it's in 6 months... we still haven't had Orlandu >.>;

Anyone finish a Leon Tm yet and tested it out? I'm tempted to merge my 2 and moogle it off... I'd just need 6.6% more... According to the calculator I'd end up with 896 attack sheesh >.>;

tuffymon

I think it's only buyable once a day, but in the bundles you can get 70 energy for 100 lapis, which might be more than what you get normally for refilling (i know you're a lower rank, i just don't recall what sorry).

Also, don't be sorry, if that's what you feel like you need to do, well that's your decision.

Broseybrose

Pachi must be so bummed about refilling 10 times IF he wasnt talking about the 70nrg lapis bundle.

Dont worry Pachi, soon youll have made all possible beginners errors and there wont be any mistakes left to make!

JK when playing whats essentially a gambling game, there will always be 'mistakes'. But I was talking about OBVIOUS ones.

Just messing with you man. How could you have known...?

Pachimari

I actually knew about that bundle since I've bought it before but I had forgotten about it. Anyway it's just once a day, so bought it now. Don't worry, I'll get there!

Pachimari

Fuck yes! I got a Firion!!! That's all I wanted from this banner. Thank goodness I got it this one time I went for a daily pull.

Also finally maxed my Cecil at 5*. I just need to awaken him when I get the materials. Unfortunately I went from 3000 to 1200 lapis, so stupid of me.

Prototype

Daily was Fang, guess it could be worse.

Fuck yes! I got a Firion!!! That's all I wanted from this banner. Thank goodness I got it this one time I went for a daily pull.

Also finally maxed my Cecil at 5*. I just need to awaken him when I get the materials. Unfortunately I went from 3000 to 1200 lapis, so stupid of me.

So funny, Im doing the exact same thing. Just a few more mats and Cecil will be 6*

Rixa

I'd recommend Cecil. He tanked like a boss for me. I didn't even bring any healer and no one died from my team. Got all achievements in 1 try. I did use a few items like X-Potions, Tent and Ethers.

This is my team and their role:

Cecil - Provoke (this is very important to me as I can't group heal), LB and Focus

Noctis - Fire Flask to kill the 2 bombs and blind the mobs. Thunder Flask to lower captain's spr.

CoD - Thundaga for chain and use potions to heal Cecil

Lightning - same as CoD

Exdeath - DC Thundaga and LB to blind the additional mobs after killing the bombs

Friend M Fina - DC Thundaga

Took me around 6 turns to beat the captain.

Well it was close call, but managed to beat "No White Magic". Noctis was using Comeback quite many times :). First pic is 3 turns before end, next turn stupid Captain went to rampage mode and killed everyone except CoD & Cecil. CoD did Thundaga ~3.5k damage Cecil died. Next turn again Thundaga and Captain died.

Elixirs were used, X-Potions & Y-Potions were used, one Mega Ether, Smoke Bombs (didn't use Tent).

Screenshot_20170219-115947.png
Screenshot_20170219-120038.png
Screenshot_20170219-120107.png

bonkeng

Well it was close call, but managed to beat "No White Magic". Noctis was using Comeback quite many times :). First pic is 3 turns before end, next turn stupid Captain went to rampage mode and killed everyone except CoD & Cecil. CoD did Thundaga ~3.5k damage Cecil died. Next turn again Thundaga and Captain died.

Elixirs were used, X-Potions & Y-Potions were used, one Mega Ether, Smoke Bombs (didn't use Tent).

Screenshot_20170219-115947.png
Screenshot_20170219-120038.png
Screenshot_20170219-120107.png

Gratz. The captain almost wiped my team too. Good thing everyone had muscle belts and HP materias.

Pachimari

Fuck I gotta get this shit off my chest, but this is seriously one of the best games I've ever played, and I've played it for a month. And I'm totally jinxing this and I'll never get any worthwhile units again.

I just want Terra and Noctis. Please?

Scratched the pulling itch. I really wanted Marie after reading how crucial her ability was to negate elemental stuff.

16649100_10155822031648989_9062895978970794656_n.jpg

Oh well. Hope to get another rainbow someday. They're really rare as hell.

Xion86

If you see the vídeo, i found a horrible, horrible bug:

I precasted double meteor with both exd. But then i changed my mind and changed one exdeath to throw Phoenix down.

When i activate the ítem... The exdeath casted meteor! I was like "wtf" and then changed the command of the other exdeath for Phoenix down and he casted meteor Too!

And the worst is that my 2 Phoenix down were consumed anyway!

I thought that would cost me the fight, but i can recover. Still is a very annonying bug.

Oh my god I thought that was the case, but thought I might have missed someing or you were too fast for me to see what happened! I saw you on the item screen and I was shouting "Phoenix Down!" In my head. I saw you click on it, and then end your turn and I was watching at the top to see what item you used as it was too fast, and all I saw was Meteor so was a bit confused and thought you meant to do that.

xehanort

It might be worthwhile if you're gettting close without the def debuff at all. It'll put you over in that case, I think.

Finally!! I defeated it with your Randi. Too OP lol. WoL DEF debuff pushed the damage further allowing me to defeat it on 3 turns. Basically went:

- 1st turn: Buff/ Debuff
- 2nd turn: Randi Wind Debuff/Buff + Golem Esper
- 3rd turn: Randi Burst

Randi is strong!!!

Thank you very much dude! Hope they do the get the character you want on 2nd anniv. I really want Randi :(

Valentus

Oh my god I thought that was the case, but thought I might have missed someing or you were too fast for me to see what happened! I saw you on the item screen and I was shouting "Phoenix Down!" In my head. I saw you click on it, and then end your turn and I was watching at the top to see what item you used as it was too fast, and all I saw was Meteor so was a bit confused and thought you meant to do that.

Im sorry It wasnt that. I re watched the vídeo:

- In 3:58 when rain died precisely i priorized seven's survival , because if i revive rain in that moment, he would be killed again. So i hold Up until all the sargeants die and then revive rain.

- the moment i was talking about (that was awesome because Rain was covering Seven, but Seven Broke the cover to cover herself an injured exdeath... This the first time i Saw something like that) was in 7:49 , i precasted double meteor with both exdeaths, but i realized that both rain and Seven were badly injured, and both heals would not be enough, So i changed my mind and changed the command of one exdeath to elixir, but when i activated It, he casted meteor anyway. I did the same with the other exdeath and he Too casted meteor. But looking at my ítems, i has only 3 elixirs , so It was consumed!. I had to use elixir with my primm and cast ritual with fina...

I thought i was done after that, but luckily i survived

Xion86

So I have some free space now, if you're fairly new to the game then send me a request :) (make sure to have GAF somewhere in your player greeting).

qJf8kFsl.png

And here is my TM farming update :)

iLE8FeJl.png

Im sorry It wasnt that. I re watched the vídeo:
Ah yes, it's good that you were still able to keep going without Rain for those rounds.
That's funny, as I remember that exact moment, I wasn't sure what's item you used as it was quick and I remember looking at the top of the screen to see which you used, and only saw Meteor :) was a bit confused but then didn't think much of it after. That's very odd indeed. Well done once again, keep up the good work.

Celegus

Another Arc for me, no banner units yet. That makes my 4th Arc, but I'm not sure the +19 MAG over the Wizard rod is worth grinding that out.

across

Another Arc for me, no banner units yet. That makes my 4th Arc, but I'm not sure the +19 MAG over the Wizard rod is worth grinding that out.

Probably not. I only threw Arc in the queue when I finished my third Dual Wield - it's +31 over a Lilith Rod, and that's a healthy jump, especially for casters who can't get their MAG as high as physical units can get ATK.

LucaMac

A good few slots open here now too. 600+ Noctis at the moment, but have Blade Mastery and Maxwells TM only 10% away each. Should be beastly enough soon.

Got it up in the discord chat but not everyone is there so I'll throw it up here too.

Have 3 spots reopened due to inactive players. Trying to refill so I can go back to TM farming with Switch Control in iOS. :p

ID: 956,387,298
Name: Moogles

Currently sharing 516 MAG Ex-Death

hmmm i suppose I should open up some slots for all the newbies

Ill get around to it soon so stay tuned!

4 Slots OPEN

Get me while im hot!

746, 132, 519

Valentus

Question: when ffxiv raid gacha comes... Y'tshola could be considered a "f2p" unit?, Could It break my "no base 5star"?... Because she is awesome as fuck and free.... But is base 5

Valentus

I don't see why not. Does that mean she's even better than Refia?

Y'tshola:

-Dualcast
-Auto refresh with -50% chance of being targeted
-Curaja
-Esuna
-Raise
-Protecga
-Shellga
-holy
-Aeroga
-Stonga
-+200 mag /-100spr to self for 2 turns
- 100% heal to 1 party member

And if thats not much, her lb is 30% damage reduction for 1 turn

mstevens

As someone who never pulled Refia, I'm very excited for Y'tshola! I think she's definitely fair game Valentus if we get her for free.

Alkez

When y'all say Y'tshola is free are we talking another Maxwell type situation?

Edit: nvm lol thanks Val.

Can you only summon 1 of the 3?

Pachimari

She Will come Next month probably in the ffxiv raid event.

You fight the Boss to earn coins and with that coins you can summon in a ffxiv exclusive gacha with y'shtola , thancred and minfilia
Ah shit I probably won't be able to beat the boss. I love love love the XIV cast. I want Milfilia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom