• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

I will post it again since it's now morning but I've added 25 slots after getting orlandeau, there's 20 left.

ID 394 684 820

Please put GAF in description

If I can fill the 25 slots, I'll add some more.

You finally opened some slots lol.

Invite sent.

Celegus

The new FF XV episode is only $5. That's like 2 daily pulls or something in this? There's a reason I've never spent money on it. If old man doesn't want to show up as a daily, I'm not gonna worry about it.

Not that I am one, but I really wonder if there are any casuals left. Thread just feels a little different these days.

Grats on everyone's recent pulls. I'm still enjoying the relative lull and how easy it is to farm the raid and the event.

Rixa

I was wondering if I should cash in 39000 raid coins. Then I was thinking, maybe I pull another Y'shtola (Only got that one from rewards). And maybe in 7 months time Global will go to SPR Magic meta (yeah right). So having 2 Y'shtolas as damage dealers and Refia (or some random Rem) as healer yup yup.

Gil is easy to come by in the future and I think for Enhancements bottleneck will be the materials. Granted I do have over 10m Gil.

Malakhov

Banned
Not that I am one, but I really wonder if there are any casuals left. Thread just feels a little different these days.

Grats on everyone's recent pulls. I'm still enjoying the relative lull and how easy it is to farm the raid and the event.
It is different, we have way less posts for one. I used to have trouble keeping up after waking up and checking the thread, now it's very easy.

Xion86

I can't manage to get the full 27 hit Orlandu chain. I'm tapping the two of them as fast as I can but I typically get two chains of 11. If I wait for a split second, I get a 9 chain or so. Am I doing it too fast or too slow? If I'm too slow, what technique are you using to tap them so fast?

I seem to be able to pull it off more consistently using one finger but using my nail (sidewards and not pressing down), so the press is really quick on both units (they are above each other in the unit list which makes it easier too).

Tried with my thumb but was slightly too slow. Has to be a really fast "tap tap!", I don't have to press much with my nail make contact so think it makes it very slightly quicker. Chain seems to go to 29 or 30 (But I'm using Noctis to do Warp Break or Link either before or after, I didnt think this does anything with the chain as far as I'm aware but guessing it does if I can go past 27?).

When I run the Ifrit raid to use up the orbs, I tend to avoid using an Orlandu so I can save them for when I run the Auracite event.

I noticed that the entire screen as I went to pick a friend unit was Orlandus. So out of curiosity, I scrolled a bit. Outside or Rixa's Ace, the entire first 3 screens of my friend's list is either Orlandu or Noctis. I'm pretty damn sure I'm the only one left that doesn't have at least one of those dudes.

Meanwhile, I pulled my 18th blue trash unit since the start of this banner with my 1/2 pull. That makes 15 consecutive blue crystals off individual pulls, all of which have been Bedile level shitty.

Sigh....

When I run the Ifrit raid to use up the orbs, I tend to avoid using an Orlandu so I can save them for when I run the Auracite event.

I noticed that the entire screen as I went to pick a friend unit was Orlandus. So out of curiosity, I scrolled a bit. Outside or Rixa's Ace, the entire first 3 screens of my friend's list is either Orlandu or Noctis. I'm pretty damn sure I'm the only one left that doesn't have at least one of those dudes.

Meanwhile, I pulled my 18th blue trash unit since the start of this banner with my 1/2 pull. That makes 15 consecutive blue crystals off individual pulls, all of which have been Bedile level shitty.

Sigh....

You arent alone my friend

YOU ARENT ALONE

Niahak

Sure is lonely is the NoMansLandu pool...

:'(

You're not alone!

I didn't have much to spend for him, just been doing dailies and probably 10 tickets total. On the plus side, I got a Shine.

I'm not really in any trouble, though. Between Noctis, Luneth, and a few lesser 5*s, I'll be able to keep up as long as the trials don't start requiring elemental chains. I'd imagine Orlandu just makes the trials super easy for a while.

I actually haven't even done Gilgamesh yet, more because I don't have the time than because I don't think I can. And delaying gets me closer to the Safety Bit and some TMs that'll get me to an evade Noctank.

Re: casual/hardcore divide... even if the game doesn't require it, 5* summoning hype and max TM loadout discussion could be discouraging some more casual players form participating in the thread since they'd feel like they're falling behind constantly. There are plenty of people on my gaf friendlist who don't have crazy TMed friend units but still seem active.

Rixa

You arent alone my friend

YOU ARENT ALONE

There is a reason, why Iam running with Ace leader.

If I had Orlando Bloom, I would run with it as leader cause bonus pts (and swap it to Ace after event)...

I did use 39000 coins. After 35000 coins I managed to get my first gacha Yshtola, finally I have 2 \o/ :D. Iam still going to pull with raid coins I get for the TM's.

Menchi

I'm F2P and fairly casual and I imagine part of whars happening in this thread is that now content is getting more difficult, if you don't have a very good 5* or at least some good TMR you're going to fall behind in content.

I wasn't able to do the Trial before Gilgamesh until after my TGC pull as there just wasn't enough damage to get through, even with Bartz & Noctis(friend unit) MP-batteries. Managed to do it after TGC though.

I doubt I'd handle Gilgamesh at the moment, as I missed a couple of the earlier event weapons, such as Chirjaden and my only healer is Tilith until Y'shtola is levelled. Getting the "free" Y'shtola should help a few, but that required a fair amount of effort if you could only do Pro so maybe that was out of reach for some of the more casual players.

I think as more of the 6* awakenings become available that'll help too, but at the moment things seem a little tough for those without a 5* or at least some TMR.

Still, getting TGC has made me a lot more active in this thread so hopefully the same rings true for any other lucky players

Oh, and I think missing Ling is a big hit for anyone who doesn't have her. She seems an awesome support unit and I think I'd have been able to do more if I did pull her, but I didn't try as I'd gone off early reports that she was rubbish :(

I'm F2P and fairly casual and I imagine part of whars happening in this thread is that now content is getting more difficult, if you don't have a very good 5* or at least some good TMR you're going to fall behind in content.

I wasn't able to do the Trial before Gilgamesh until after my TGC pull as there just wasn't enough damage to get through, even with Bartz & Noctis(friend unit) MP-batteries. Managed to do it after TGC though.

I doubt I'd handle Gilgamesh at the moment, as I missed a couple of the earlier event weapons, such as Chirjaden and my only healer is Tilith until Y'shtola is levelled. Getting the "free" Y'shtola should help a few, but that required a fair amount of effort if you could only do Pro so maybe that was out of reach for some of the more casual players.

I think as more of the 6* awakenings become available that'll help too, but at the moment things seem a little tough for those without a 5* or at least some TMR.

Still, getting TGC has made me a lot more active in this thread so hopefully the same rings true for any other lucky players

At the very least

Based on Val's hard work making F2PLay teams. You need to be scoring all the event stuff you can

This raid and event is the absolute critical time for new players. Get Minfillia and Yshtola

They are a harsh requirement going forward. Youll need a DC healer and top support units, breakers, etc

There are Tons of easy DPS units to aquire but its clear building a well oiled team is far more important than chasing easy mode Orlandu

Kouriozan

Done with the event, 127 ELT run, 29 red / 1 black / 6 yellow chocobos.
I had 225% bonus with my party without friends, thanks to GAF Exvius we're full of Orlandeau haha.

Menchi

At the very least

Based on Val's hard work making F2PLay teams. You need to be scoring all the event stuff you can

This raid and event is the absolute critical time for new players. Get Minfillia and Yshtola

They are a harsh requirement going forward. Youll need a DC healer and top support units, breakers, etc

There are Tons of easy DPS units to aquire but its clear building a well oiled team is far more important than chasing easy mode Orlandu

Yeah Valentus videos are awesome things, and they show having some of the great event items really can help, alongside having a great support team, usually Refia, Cecil and/or Ling.

I definitely agree on this event period being one of the most crucial times to play, given the two very good support units alongside the very useful weapons from FFT. I think missing some of the things from this, for a casual player, will set them back really hard

NomarTyme

Done with the event, 127 ELT run, 29 red / 1 black / 6 yellow chocobos.
I had 225% bonus with my party without friends, thanks to GAF Exvius we're full of Orlandeau haha.

Yep. Never ending supply of Orlandeau friends.... :*(

Anyways pretty sure I used up my luck from the Raid banner... I have 6 Yshotolas.

Alkez

I'm pretty damn sure I'm the only one left that doesn't have at least one of those dudes.

Sigh....

I don't have either as well, and got Sabin this morning lol. But as long as I'm clearing content I'm not too bothered tbh.

Like Zera and Pejo I have a team planned out, and the only 5* I require is a DPS (preferably Eileen for what I have in mind). However Agrias will fit that slot perfectly fine. I'm only going to start worrying about 5*s/top tiers when year 2 comes around aka Noctis' return.

Just have to keep grinding TMs, build good team synergy, and ultimately play well (and get lucky sometimes lol).

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Getting super impatient. I want to wait for Squall but I really want to spend my lapis on a second Orlandeau

Melody of Life finished just in time for Ifrit to be over. Hill Digger is half done, after that I'll switch back to Noct w/ 2x Quick Assault and Ring of Lucii.

lmao dont really feel sorry for me guys

i have double noctis, elza, double gilga, ramza, randi...

im not hurting for the old geezer

Yeah don't feel sorry for Rob, feel sorry for me instead. lol

c-murph

Daily Yolo

RVJ6tAz.png

Knew I was over due for a Rainbow.

Coppanuva

slowly working my way through crafting 50 more weapons and grabbing 9k more colosseum points so I can grab that 15% atk ring recipe. Only have 2 Snows and a Gaffgarion so I can't quite kit everyone with the +30 atk accessories

windfish

okay guys, I used up all my Lapis (5x11pulls) and tickets (~20) to get the one and only thunder godus,... of course I got nothing to show for... u.u

I can't aford to buy in but I still have like 4565 Lapis left and only need to steal like 20 times for another free 500 lapis trophy achievement. This will be my last straw, that one last attempt, before I wave the flag.

My phone battery is completely drained since I farmed for the thief trophy during lunch break and forgot to charge it, before I left for work.
I'll pull when I get home in like 2 hours.

I really expect nothing but disappointment so I want to give this desperate attempt a brighter flavor. I got a few unused steam codes for smaller games like FEZ or the typical humble bundle stuff, it's nothing big, but for some these might provide a bit of fun.

So for shits and giggles, tell me the following things and if you are right, I'll send a few of my codes to you :D

Main question: will I pull Orlandeau Y/N ?

since this might be a bit too easy to determine one winner, here two additional questions:
How many Gold/rainbow crystals will I get?
How many of my personal "Best of" trash tier units will I get? (Shadow, Bedile, Sabin, Clyne, Cyan and Anzelm)

hope some of you might enjoy this, remember this will be just one 11 pull.
I'll report back in and post my result in like 2 hours.

Edit: urghhh two gold, nine and soleil, rest was galuf, penelo, edgar trash plus one bedile on top! Only useful unit... Hayate! RGN God why ;_;

Community Event Ticket: Trey.
Daily: Roselia.

Shoulda stuck to my guns about being done with the event once I got my 4th 3* banner unit.

I remember when people talked about fake Noctis, that was a good one (blue crystal upgraded to rainbow)
So THAT'S what Fake Noctis is. I've seen it mentioned countless times but never explained.

That's how I got mine, btw. My one and only Non-Troll Rainbow.

okay guys, I used up all my Lapis (5x11pulls) and tickets (~20) to get the one and only thunder godus,... of course I got nothing to show for... u.u

I can't aford to buy in but I still have like 4565 Lapis left and only need to steal like 20 times for another free 500 lapis trophy achievement. This will be my last straw, that one last attempt, before I wave the flag.

My phone battery is completely drained since I farmed for the thief trophy during lunch break and forgot to charge it, before I left for work.
I'll pull when I get home in like 2 hours.

I really expect nothing but disappointment so I want to give this desperate attempt a brighter flavor. I got a few unused steam codes for smaller games like FEZ or the typical humble bundle stuff, it's nothing big, but for some these might provide a bit of fun.

So for shits and giggles, tell me the following things and if you are right, I'll send a few of my codes to you :D

Main question: will I pull Orlandeau Y/N ?

since this might be a bit too easy to determine one winner, here two additional questions:
How many Gold/rainbow crystals will I get?
How many of my personal "Best of" trash tier units will I get? (Shadow, Bedile, Sabin, Clyne, Cyan and Anzelm)

hope some of you might enjoy this, remember this will be just one 11 pull.
I'll report back in and post my result in like 2 hours.

Good luck. RNG is a fickle and evil thing. Some got him on their first 11 pull. Some like myself spent $600 (but I have 2 of him though!). The rngods are cruel.

bonkeng

81 hit elemental chain with 2 different elements.

I still don't understand how elemental chain works. I thought it's supposed to break if there's another element in between.

lu7EAjG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom