• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

81 hit elemental chain with 2 different elements.

I still don't understand how elemental chain works. I thought it's supposed to break if there's another element in between.

lu7EAjG.gif

Can i use that gif for my Next vídeo? (With resoective credits of course)

Kicked some inactives have 7 sloots open. Currently sharing OrlandU. 716.468.148

Edit: Also damn Bonk that is crazy. Wish I would have pulled a 2nd Yun now lol. I wonder how Eileen will chain with herself and Orlandu. If she does well I might have to go for 2 of her.

Kouriozan

Kicked some inactives have 7 sloots open. Currently sharing OrlandU. 716.468.148

Edit: Also damn Bonk that is crazy. Wish I would have pulled a 2nd Yun now lol. I wonder how Eileen will chain with herself and Orlandu. If she does well I might have to go for 2 of her.
Eileen only does 5 hits before enhancements, gonna be hard to chain without a second one.

bonkeng

Can i use that gif for my Next vídeo? (With resoective credits of course)

Sure Val, no problem.

Yeah I'm really glad I pulled 2 Yuns. I wasn't even happy when I got my 2nd one as I preferred Ling.

As for Eileen, since you have 2 Cid as well, 2 Cid and 2 Eileen would most certainly chain well together.

Lyrian

Successfully resisting the siren's call of Orlandeau as well here. Orlandeau would be great and all that, but I **really** don't need another physical DPS unit at the moment. Hell, I'm still trying to catch up to where everyone was a month ago with getting Olive up to speed.

Sucks horribly for my friend's list though. Nothing but Orlandeaus everywhere. At least, I never run out of him for running ELT FFT-2, I guess.

No new banner announced today. Can't remember the last time we had no new banner in a given week (it's been a long while since it last happened). Hrmmm.....

What are the odds of a global exclusive mini-event happening on Friday (like LNY), instead of the Aileen banner? Seems like an ideal place to potentially throw a curveball here.

Kouriozan

Found the old posts about fake Noctis, enjoy -> http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=227569743#post227569743

and a FAKE 5 star Noctis (blue crystal -> gold crystal -> rainbow) gahhh

So, how much worse are the fake 5 stars than the real? Noctis was the one that I really wanted, so I may just go on ahead with this. Who should I use as the other slots.. Agrias, Rydia and the two characters you start with?

It's sad to be reminded that CCIE is banned :(

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
81 hit elemental chain with 2 different elements.

I still don't understand how elemental chain works. I thought it's supposed to break if there's another element in between.

lu7EAjG.gif

4U2hmaN.gif

Meanwhile here I am picking up the holy event sword, thinking it's cool that I finally can get a 6 hit chain on Luneth with friend Orlandeau.

Kumquat

yes yes yes and yes

you kidding me? top tier support character especially for the no rainbow crowd

get ystola too if you can

I've cashed ina ton of raid coins but not a Y'Stola was seen that day :(

My best pulls are my current crew. Ex Death, Chizuru, Refia, Cecil, and Firion with Cloud of Death in there too.

I blew all of my tickets to try and get Olive back when she was the banner and I got zilch.

Who would be the next chainer to obtain if I have Olive, Greg, and Orlandu? (As well as Yun, Randi, Fake Noctis, Luneth, Ramza, and Raitoningu.)

I need to tell myself I'm stockpiling for something. Tidus?

Kouriozan

Who would be the next chainer to obtain if I have Olive, Greg, and Orlandu? (As well as Yun, Randi, Fake Noctis, Luneth, Ramza, and Raitoningu.)

Next ones will be Setzer/Ashe/Rasler (4*), and Tidus (5*)
Onion Knight will be THE chainer if you can wait about 4/5 months

Look at this :

QePF7cA.png

His TM sword give that skill:

1OuMLOw.png

With Dual Wield that would be 24 and 32 hits!
Of course he has a VERY nice limit, too!

D7wBbJ4.png

Best of all, he has innate Dual Wield, you can look at him here : http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Onion_Knight

forgrim

quick question for our lovable exvius-gaf team.

Those who got lucky enough to pull for orlandeau, what's the next best thing to constantly save for? i feel like aileen and tidus are the same chain type characters so if you already have one, it's not a humongous upgrade.

educate this poor fool

edit: lol at the above post answering it.

We ask Gumi to give us a 6* of something we have already, because we have plenty that could use an upgrade!

Their response? Here is 6* fucking Lasswell. News flash! No one gives a shit about Lasswell Gumi. -_-;

Guess I'll be skipping his 6*. At least I felt like Rain was worth it.

Rakshasa 6*
Learns all -ga spellblades and do AOE
an evasion similar to Noctis that restores HP
Innate Blade Master or Doublehand

Gimme this, Gumi.

God this new Switch control setup posted by ZERA"Link from Reddit" earlier in this thread is going to make my TM farming so much easier.

Now I just need a good way to input the Taps on the screen. I also dont think the taps would be enough for a whole night of sleep?

thats the bad thing with switch control I guess, you need to be there to input taps once the taps you did runs out.

across

IIRC you're, if not a whale, then a very healthy dolphin, right?

My personal opinion, very likely coloured by the reality that I am more like an emaciated dolphin or an above-average sized otter, is that neither of the upcoming chainers will be worth pulling for in the short term. Contingent upon a couple of things.

If you have Ramza... and if his enhancements roll out in the first batch (like they did in JP)... and if they are the same (brokenly powerful) values... then Eileen especially and Tidus to a lesser extent offer not enough over Orlandeau until their own enhancements roll out.

Eileen has a group heal over time and a group MP refresh over time. That's cool, but... Ramza will do them both and better.

Tidus has a group MP refresh with a 100% water resist buff, an attack that gives +40% to all stats for everyone, and entrust. That's even cooler, and Ramza doesn't do the water resist buff (and can't entrust if he's singing), but he still does the other two better.

Because of these things I have serious doubts that Gumi will be following the enhancement roadmap 100%.

Don't get me wrong - both great units with their own niches, (Earth is less resisted than Holy, the other two have native Killer abilities, etc.) both with arguably superior enhancements to Orlandeau, both worth using if you pull them. Worth chasing if you aren't a whale and you already have Orlandeau? Err...

Alkez

Man I went through about 10-15 pages at that point of the thread. The game has changed so much in just a couple of months, crazy.

It's weird seeing people who were regulars in that thread not even post/play anymore. I guess that's the nature of all games, but makes me sad that the community is getting smaller.

I blame NFL. Nothing to unite us anymore lol.

Alkez

Lightning was top tier and we did the FFT event with Blizzaga chains 6 months ago, feel like an eternity in Gacha world.

That was when mog king events were actually good. None of this bonus unit rare spawn nonsense. People pulled because they wanted the units and you didn't get punished for not getting lucky with your pulls.

evangd007

Not that I am one, but I really wonder if there are any casuals left. Thread just feels a little different these days.

Grats on everyone's recent pulls. I'm still enjoying the relative lull and how easy it is to farm the raid and the event.

There's a lull because the FFXIV event is winding down and the FFT event is incredibly easy, partially due to the fact that everyone's friend list is full of 800+ ATK Orlandus. The casuals come out and interact more when there is difficult content out to look for strategies and fill up their friends list.

So in such a lull, we get discussions on how to one-shot Ifrit and solo Gilgamesh that are quite over the head of casuals and F2P players like myself who do not TMR farm and whose 5* bases are Lightning and Queen.

Sure is lonely is the NoMansLandu pool...

:'(

I don't have Orlandu, but I only pulled daily until I got 2 banner units for bonus red orbs. Betting the farm on Orlandu isn't worth it for me when the consolation prize is 20 Soleil.

Looking forward to spending it all for Ashe, Rasler, and the Leading Man, however.

Kouriozan

That was when mog king events were actually good. None of this bonus unit rare spawn nonsense. People pulled because they wanted the units and you didn't get punished for not getting lucky with your pulls.

I'll forever regret not spending more refreshes at that sweet sweet 650 rank exp for 10 NRG, 6 months later we have 300 rank exp for 13 NRG T-T

sasuke_91

My team so far has always been:

5* Bartz (Max Lvl)
5* Fina (Max Lvl)
6* Exdeath (currently Lvl 89)
5* Golbez (Max Lvl)
5* Charlotte (Max Lvl)

Both Fina and Golbez seem to be trash, especially since I got Exdeath in my team already, so I want to replace them. As of right now I've replaced them with

4* Luka (aiming to make her 5* at least)
5* Marie

Other probably useful units I have are:

4*Cecil
4* Refia
3* Firion
4* Mercedes
4* Santa Roselia
4* Nine
4* Seven
4* Shine

I haven't really played in a long time or looked at rankings (I didn't even know there was an OT3). Just logged in, did a few story missions (haven't finished the story yet) or pulled a unit for 250 Lapis.

Any strong team I can build with these units?

My team so far has always been:

5* Bartz (Max Lvl)
5* Fina (Max Lvl)
6* Exdeath (currently Lvl 89)
5* Golbez (Max Lvl)
5* Charlotte (Max Lvl)

Both Fina and Golbez seem to be trash, especially since I got Exdeath in my team already, so I want to replace them. As of right now I've replaced them with

4* Luka (aiming to make her 5* at least)
5* Marie

Other probably useful units I have are:

4*Cecil
4* Refia
3* Firion
4* Mercedes
4* Santa Roselia
4* Nine
4* Seven
4* Shine

I haven't really played in a long time or looked at rankings (I didn't even know there was an OT3). Just logged in, did a few story missions (haven't finished the story yet) or pulled a unit for 250 Lapis.

Any strong team I can build with these units?

Run

Cecil
Refia
Firion
Exdeath/Marie
Shine/Seven/Nine/Mercedes

sasuke_91

Run

Cecil
Refia
Firion
Exdeath/Marie
Shine/Seven/Nine/Mercedes

Thanks for the fast response.

So Cecil instead of Charlotte I guess.
Refia instead of Fina (now Luka)
Firion
Exdeath stays where he is (got him since day one and he's my strongest unit)
Not sure which fifth unit I'll go with. I think I'll go with Mercedes.

Thanks for the fast response.

So Cecil instead of Charlotte I guess.
Refia instead of Fina (now Luka)
Firion
Exdeath stays where he is (got him since day one and he's my strongest unit)
Not sure which fifth unit I'll go with. I think I'll go with Mercedes.

Remember this game is about maintaining a toolbelt

I would Argue that Nine is the better DPS than Mercedes but its not like you need to push boundaries until you hit a wall

Luka has uses that set her apart from Refia so its worth keeping her up.

Marie is one of the best support units in the game.

Seven has a powerful element break and maybe be very useful to pair up on a team that needs it.

Firion is your best physical DPS next to Nine.

Charlotte gets good once her 6 star form eventually comes

So yeah make sure to diversify and slowly build up your best units

sasuke_91

Remember this game is about maintaining a toolbelt

I would Argue that Nine is the better DPS than Mercedes but its not like you need to push boundaries until you hit a wall

Luka has uses that set her apart from Refia so its worth keeping her up.

Marie is one of the best support units in the game.

Seven has a powerful element break and maybe be very useful to pair up on a team that needs it.

Firion is your best physical DPS next to Nine.

Charlotte gets good once her 6 star form eventually comes

So yeah make sure to diversify and slowly build up your best units

It's not like I will trash them. I'll try to keep them somewhat "relevant", but you're right. Thanks for the advice.

Marie is my first and only rainbow pull in the game. Had to painfully level Exdeath all the way from 3* to where he is now. She will always have a special place in my heart :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom