• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Hmm, will we have another possibility to get our hands on awakening mats before WoL gets his 6* upgrade?

Because if not then I have to buy some of his missing mats for 540 a piece and I hate that.

Nobody knows?

WoL could be days or weeks away. Everyone was expecting him with the patch, and as far as anyone knows, it's not happening. No clue how long he is going to be delayed.

Datamine still isn't up yet, so I'm going to go crash. I'm sure all the juicy details will be well analyzed by the time I wake up.

Servers may or may not be going down in ~5 minutes or so (or +1 hour from now). Hard to say, with all the news posts and server clocks being on different time zones.

Night all.

tuffymon

Nobody knows?

WoL could be days or weeks away. Everyone was expecting him with the patch, and as far as anyone knows, it's not happening. No clue how long he is going to be delayed.

Datamine still isn't up yet, so I'm going to go crash. I'm sure all the juicy details will be well analyzed by the time I wake up.

Servers may or may not be going down in ~5 minutes or so (or +1 hour from now). Hard to say, with all the news posts and server clocks being on different time zones.

Night all.

Wouldn't the datamine not be available until after the maintenance starts?

and we're down

Malakhov

Banned
Nobody knows?

Night all.

I won't take any chance and get them then. I need to get Marie's since she'll be useful in the next trial and Wol's.

Nikokuno

We still have until the end of the day to clear the raid right? Or it ends with the maintenance, cause I only need few points to get the Moogle and I forget about the maintenance ...

across

FF9 unit info is up. Pretty interesting, no real huge surprises. Beatrix is legit. Kuja looks fun, with a diverse moveset. Steiner's TM is exactly what you thought it was going to be. Eiko might be the most interesting unit on the banner from my cursory examination.

Prototype

I agree the actual FF characters are far more interesting to me than the BE exclusive characters. I have no attachment to them. Part of the fun of the game is nostalgia and making characters who I have no idea who or what they are the best is a let down.

Ken

I agree the actual FF characters are far more interesting to me than the BE exclusive characters. I have no attachment to them. Part of the fun of the game is nostalgia and making characters who I have no idea who or what they are the best is a let down.

i feel like FFRK has what you want while FFBE is trying to make its own identity? idk

bonkeng

Ff9 units upgrade infk are up. My initial take on some units:

Vivi: seems better than Exdeath, has Non elemental magic that hits harder than Ultima. Has +50% Mag with a rod equipped.

Zidane: Dagger Mastery, and also a chainer now.

Beatrix: they weren't kidding when Gumi said she's a stronger Orlandu. A chainer and a finisher in a single package. Sword and Greatsword Mastery.

Prototype

i feel like FFRK has what you want while FFBE is trying to make its own identity? idk
I played FFRK when it launched. I didn't care for it.
BE is great, but characters like Rydia and Shadow, among others being worse than no name creations is kind of messed up to me.

It's still an excellent mobile game tho, for sure. And it gets enough right that I'll still happily play it. But in a perfect world... I'd change a few things ; )

Rixa

Either way we will have to pull for one out of 3 base 4* in the pool. It's horrible, 2% chance? :(

And it's not like we can ignore her. She'll be a must have for quite some time.

Sadly you are 100%. I need her too, even Iam cruising with DC Refia. Do I remember right that there will be some event / mission(s) where are great prices under "No magic" category?

Maintenance has started 80mins ago. I had around 45/114 nrg. I may lose some nrg or not.

Shouta

FF9 info is out now.

Beatrix - basically can be a major damage dealer in two elements if she wants. However, her Light Resist down skill is separate from her best damage attack and she doesn't have a Thunder resist down attack. So while she's not as convenient as chars or Orlandu or Eileen, her versatility and top end is better overall. She also can help get chars up in a pinch.

Steiner - passable as a 4-star character though he definitely lacks power considering he only has 20% attack passive. He's meant for Doublehand but only has 50% up. Feels like he's a better companion character with a more robust char.

Eiko - Brings new stuff to the table as a white mage, which is great. Her move set doesn't look as nutty as Ayaka but I think it's pretty unique. Depending on Fenrir, she might have access to a strong buff and she'll always have the damage of the summons that Ayaka won't.

Garnet - Pretty great buff for her. She has equal summoning abilities to Eiko but can give the party 3 Summon crystals per turn flat with an ability while Eiko varies. Garnet also has a 40% All Elements heal that's attached to a heal. Only downside to her is that she needs a Dualcast to be do main healer duties but considering her Raise and Curaja enhancements, just giving those to her will make her pretty powerful. She also dodges 20% of magic attacks now.

Zidane - Pretty great buffs for him too. Can debuff nicely if he wants with Physical and Mental Steal. He has a Dual-Wield for Daggers/Thrown weapons and a Dagger Mastery. He has some attack skills but they're on the weak side other than his luck based skill which may grant him a 7 hit 777% attack 33% of the time. The BIG buff is that he has a skill that increases the drop rate of chests (!!!!) from monsters and also reduces encounter rate by 25%.

Vivi - Becomes a pretty standard black magic ala Exdeath. Can buff his magic to 120% for 2 turns if he needs to. Has Meteor. Totally usable for Vivi fines.

Kuja - Becomes a pretty powerful red mage? Holy, Curaja, and Dispelga are his new spells. He has a buff that gives 80% MAG/ATK and access to Ultima. He also has Dualcast now too. He has a Flare Counter and an attack that is equivalent to Firaga but reduces SPR of the enemy by 50%.

Pretty solid upgrades all around. Garnet is the best upgrade for sure though.

Ff9 units upgrade infk are up. My initial take on some units:

Vivi: seems better than Exdeath, has Non elemental magic that hits harder than Ultima. Has +50% Mag with a rod equipped.

Zidane: Dagger Mastery, and also a chainer now.

Beatrix: they weren't kidding when Gumi said she's a stronger Orlandu. A chainer and a finisher in a single package. Sword and Greatsword Mastery.

This is for JP ?
I'm guessing global won't be seeing these upgraded FF9 units in a long time?

Rixa

Well. In one year we get this too?

Code:
FF9 Moogle King

Moogle King Listing: Link

[B]Big change:

4★+ Summoning Tickets Added
1x 2,000 (Max:1)
1x 6,000 (Max:1)
1x 12,000 (Max:1)[/B]

Just remember to add one 0 to prices for Global

fionel

With the imminent release of 3 star summons the introduction of summoners like Eiko and 6 star Garnet should prove interesting. Could this be a sign that they're laying groundwork for Yuna?? I'd dump all my Lapis and tix for her in a heartbeat ;)

Kouriozan

With the imminent release of 3 star summons the introduction of summoners like Eiko and 6 star Garnet should prove interesting. Could this be a sign that they're laying groundwork for Yuna?? I'd dump all my Lapis and tix for her in a heartbeat ;)

Would give me something to aim for after Onion Knight.

Vashetti

Banned

Man, I'm all in for FFX/X-2 units

Valentus

Viví now has 175 base mag with pots and rod mastery and a 450 aoe dark skill... Now its really nice.

Kuja has curaja, dualcast and counter flare, also aoe +80% atk/mag. Nice buffs for kuja

Zidane has dual dagger/projectile . Dagger mastery, a 7 hit chain skill, and a sacrificar skill thats aoe recover 30% HP/MP and Zidane dies.

Garnet has auto summon fill gauge and aoe heal+40% element resists.

Thats.... Pretty good? Very nice gumi!

Rixa

I like to point out Garnet (5* version) has enhancements too

Code:
レイズ	Raise	ST Revive with 60% HP	12	60000 Gil	白 / 晶石 x10, 中晶石 x5, 大晶石 x1
レイズ	Raise	ST Revive with 90% HP	12	60000 Gil	白 / 晶石 x15, 中晶石 x8, 大晶石 x2, 超晶石 x1

ケアルガ	Curaja	AoE ~1000 HP Heal w/ 3.4x Mod	10	250000 Gil	白 / 晶石 x15, 中晶石 x8, 大晶石 x5, 超晶石 x1
ケアルガ	Curaja	AoE ~1200 HP Heal w/ 3.4x Mod	10	250000 Gil	白 / 晶石 x23, 中晶石 x12, 大晶石 x8, 超晶石 x2, 神晶石 x1

Slap DC to Garnet and voila \o_

Prototype

Viví now has 175 base mag with pots and rod mastery and a 450 aoe dark skill... Now its really nice.

Kuja has curaja, dualcast and counter flare, also aoe +80% atk/mag. Nice buffs for kuja

Zidane has dual dagger/projectile . Dagger mastery, a 7 hit chain skill, and a sacrificar skill thats aoe recover 30% HP/MP and Zidane dies.

Gives me hope that Golbez will be at least equal to (or hopefully) better than Exdeath. So tired of using him.

Kouriozan

Gives me hope that Golbez will be at least equal to (or hopefully) better than Exdeath. So tired of using him.
If Golbez has to get a 6* now in JP, he got to be stronger than Exdeath because of the power creep or he would be useless.
But then I remember that Kefka 6* happened.

Prototype

6 star golbez needs all his moves from the event boss version
That was before I played. Did he have barrier change? Always have loved that move - become weak to one element, but absorb all others.
So many things they could add to him.

Also if summons are a thing Rydia still needs a six star...

forgrim

Game is up...but im crashing randomly out of the app now. Wherher i check news or try to clear a level, i just crash out. Hmmmm this might be bad

Rixa

Game is up...but im crashing randomly out of the app now. Wherher i check news or try to clear a level, i just crash out. Hmmmm this might be bad

Android phone with mobile connection, doing pro Ifrit, works ok. Also no problems on daily, thus it was Lawrence.

Alkez

Daily: Clyne

Ffs lol. No new banner next week it seems so I think I'm going to stop dailies. Wanted a 4th banner unit but the game is giving me trash and I'm nearly done with Mog King anyway.

Vashetti

Banned
noooooo!

Cmon man you can do it!

She is coming back but by the time we get the next raid I imagine you would have pulled a better healer

hopefully you at least have refia already

Yeah I have 6* Refia

In terms of raid points I only have ~350k so no chance of getting a free Y'sh. I haven't been able to beat ELT so gaining points has been slow.

Rixa

Yeah I have 6* Refia

In terms of raid points I only have ~350k so no chance of getting a free Y'sh. I haven't been able to beat ELT so gaining points has been slow.

Pulling Y'shtola is all about very bad rng. I got first copy after I had 1830000 points. In this thread there are stories people pulling it fast, but then there are stories that say otherwise.

Alkez

I see they fixed the Meteor and Ultima still working in arena even though black magic is banned this week problem. Darn. Lol

Yeah that kind of sucked. Had a fight go 9 rounds because of that blindside lol. Luckily I'm ranked high enough that I don't have to play today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom