• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to cheese Gilg with two Orlandus chaining, Cecil and Noctis provoking and Refia using embolden. I survived the first round just fine and took about half his health but the second round I didn't have embolden and couldn't finish him. The next turn he killed an Orlandu and I was doomed.

Is anyone with an OP Orlandu on my list willing to put Diabolos on him for a bit? With both Orlandus wearing man slayer I think I can take him in two turns and get the no item and 5-man achievements real easy.

Done. Normally 1016 atk but using diablos and the man eater materia hes at 930 something with double man eater. More than enough to get it done. Will leave him up like this for the next hour or two or eight lol. Falling asleep.

robotuw

Done. Normally 1016 atk but using diablos and the man eater materia hes at 930 something with double man eater. More than enough to get it done. Will leave him up like this for the next hour or two or eight lol. Falling asleep.

Wooo! Got him! It took a couple tries since I was an idiot and forgot to dispel him on the second turn but the katana, bushido, and 30% atk are now mine. I'll have to come back and do it legit for the moogle at some point but that's plenty for now. Thanks!

Anustart

Don't really know what I'm doing, but opened up the experience dungeon thing. Got some nice levels so far. Made it to second island. Anything I should be doing early game?

Syntsui

Don't really know what I'm doing, but opened up the experience dungeon thing. Got some nice levels so far. Made it to second island. Anything I should be doing early game?

Just do the story with a friend carrying you, hoard the lapis and wait for a banner worth a shit. Get the equipments with the eggs and that's pretty much it for now.

You should also do the Arianna event to get her, but I don't think a friend unit will be able to solo the hardest stage for you, she is quite bulky.

Alkez

For some reason I've only just noticed that I haven't had Last Stand or the Killer perks on my Golem this whole time. Whoops.

Chinner

Banned
I dont think noctis is suited to tank this trial. The reason is because elemental resistance is all un this trial.

You need heavy dark/fire/water resistance.

Snow is being usted because he with draw attacks lures the enemy attacks, but you need a second tank that has sentinel to cover the First tank with the 50% def/spr bonuses of sentinel
That's difficult, my Snow is level 1 4*. Will take awhile to level up.

Might give it a go as a 6 player team and vice Noctis Golem, and wait till WOL is out (or Snow is levelled up) to try the 5 player set up.

tuffymon

Is there any reason not to use up all of my FP while enhancer units are available to summon?

Too much busywork to deal with all the summons?

Use em all at once, you can go over the summon limit and work off all the extras afterwards, it really doesn't take nearly as long as it use to.

Save all that nice delicious lapis you've been earning steamrolling stages for a GOOD banner, neither of the one's up match that description.

Rixa

Have they ever brought the Arianna event back for the JP version? I have her but not enough items to rank her up.

Ariana was first in Global and then after 1 month or so in JP. Now its her 2nd time in Global. Prolly coming to JP at some point too, since new materia that makes Dual Casting possible. I don't know when, maybe 1 month or so?

I did 80000 worth of FP pulls, basically same rates than in every FP event we have had during 11 months of BE global.

8 Gigantuars (thus around 1 per 10000 FP)
16 Giant Gil Turtles (thus around 2 per 10000 FP)

Used Mini & normal Cactuars from FP for Jake that was 3* and lvl 5 or something.
Got Jake to 5* level 47.

Alkez

Think I'm going to spend the day grinding out Ariana's mats and gear. I didn't think this event would come back so I destroyed everything and sold the mats thinking she wasn't​ that useable at 5*. Just want to make 2 Microphones. The rest doesn't seem like it's needed.

I wonder if they'll give her enhancements lol.

I just cleared up.some slots if anyone is interested. Noctis/Olive/Marie/Xon/Emperor

I delete after a few days of no activity or if you consistently don't know how to assign a companion party.

Valentus

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNjA0MTY1NDI0MTQ0NzExNjgvMzAyNzk2NDA3MTA0OTk1MzI4L0ZGVkkucG5nIn0.wak4wk68XSU3FcnsFq6Sx6_NkGM

Next weeks banner.

Finally!

Malakhov

Banned
Setzer! Wow didn't see that coming so soon. Tickets and a few 10+1 pulls, I want him! Still keeping the 4* ticket for the tilith banner though.

Working on tms for WoL right now. 2 arsha's talismans and thinking maybe a rainbow robe.

WoL can equip robes and staves so I could equip him with the rainbow robe for +30% resists to all elements and a staff and shard of genius for that 20% def and 20% spr. Dual wield with winged saint and a staff for double breaks.

What else are you guys planning for him?

Valentus

Setzer! Wow didn't see that coming so soon. Tickets and a few 10+1 pulls, I want him! Still keeping the 4* ticket for the tilith banner though.

Working on tms for WoL right now. 2 arsha's talismans and thinking maybe a rainbow robe.

WoL can equip robes and staves so I could equip him with the rainbow robe for +30% resists to all elements and a staff and shard of genius for that 20% def and 20% spr. Dual wield with winged saint and a staff for double breaks.

What else are you guys planning for him?

Magi Staff
Aegis Shield
Black Cowl
Rainbow Robe
2x Arsha
4x Shard of genius

Fucking China Wall

across

Esper Terra is the last of the units I want for nostalgia/favorite character reasons (well, Meliadoul, but she's 4* base and mediocre, so shouldn't be a problem) but I have no lapis and no money to fritter away on Amazon Coins.

Save me, 4* base ticket.

Please don't give me a Vanille.

Anustart

How do I get rainbow eggs? Went to the town, saw a couple scenes, xon selling stuff in exchange for said eggs, but no way to acquire them that I see.

Also, one girl said he sells eggs too, but he doesn't give me an option to buy them if that's the case.

Muku

How do I get rainbow eggs? Went to the town, saw a couple scenes, xon selling stuff in exchange for said eggs, but no way to acquire them that I see.

Also, one girl said he sells eggs too, but he doesn't give me an option to buy them if that's the case.

Go do stuff in the world. Metal eggs drop. (Can also steal off enemies.) Use said metal eggs in summoning tab for the Egg Seekers thing and use them to summon Red, Blue, and Rainbow eggs.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Finished Esper Trial, all bonuses in one go. Decided to go with the Reddit strategy than my own. First battle in a long time Noctis took to the bench and used a Friend Orlandu. Didn't have a pure ATK break, so he was out.

Malakhov

Banned
Magi Staff
Aegis Shield
Black Cowl
Rainbow Robe
2x Arsha
4x Shard of genius

Fucking China Wall
Nice. Pretty much what I was thinking besides the shield, you'd rather not have dual wield and a 2nd weapon like winged saint for double breaks? Or just when needed? It was pretty useful in that ifrit raid.

Alkez

Damn, didn't expect 6 next week. Looking forward to that. The Kefka fight looks fun as well.

So, WoL is never going to 6*, never lol.

Valentus

Nice. Pretty much what I was thinking besides the shield, you'd rather not have dual wield and a 2nd weapon like winged saint for double breaks? Or just when needed? It was pretty useful in that ifrit raid.

WoL needs the best possible def and spr if you want to use his AoE cover (the light is with us)

Muku

Will be working on Kefka and Terra then it looks like. Doubtful they'll replace Exdeath. Yawn. So boring.

Valentus

Yeah they really fuck over Kefka and Terra.

Terra 6 star is just like FF6's Terra. A unit that with her esper transform becomes overpowered (here she learns a skill that gives her +50% MAG, dualcast, meteor and chaos wave for 3 turns) and also learns dispelga, flare and full raise.

I think terra is OK.

As for kefka... well.... his upgrades are more support than damage... is a weird unit, but clearly not top tier.

Malakhov

Banned
WoL needs the best possible def and spr if you want to use his AoE cover (the light is with us)
But I think the difference between three and four shard of genius and the shield will be negligible. There's a point we will reach that won't really be worth it I think. I'll test it out but I really like the idea of being able to double break in some scenarios.

Coppanuva

Ohhh yay FF6 coming in! Awesome! Finished The Stage today with all but the summon ticket reward, so that's nice. Only 7% til Sparky now! Guess I'll save accepting that 4* ticket til I see if I grab any good units from this banner. Could get some easy maxes in...

Just gotten the game. What does a newbie need to know to prevent pain in the future. And I don't do rerolls. Makes any char I get feel like I earned it

So in a game with a physical meta and as someone with double Dark Fina and Emps why should I care about Trance Terra? Her TM is nice but nothing to pull for.

P.S. Celes is best FF6 girl....sorry bout it.

Rixa

Just gotten the game. What does a newbie need to know to prevent pain in the future. And I don't do rerolls. Makes any char I get feel like I earned it

Do story as much as you can, don't use Lapis in this event to pull, maybe use it next week (next Friday) when FFVI banner comes (And then do 5000 Lapis for 10+1 and daily 250 Lapis pulls).

When you die, NEVER use Lapis resurrect your party. Try later again with different party / higher leveled units.

Ask here what you got before selling when you use Premium Tickets & Lapis for summons.

Rokuren

awww, Cecil randomly died one turn when covering for Snow; guess I let atk down on ifrit lapse as he must have taken a bunch of physical as no one else took any damage. Have to try again later for GS Mastery; got the rest tho.

and Yay FF6; Terra might not be the best mage but I'll totally level and use her.

Edit:
GS Mastery get! Thanks Yoshi, Robot for the Orlandeus and whoever had posted that Reddit strategy.

Shouta

So in a game with a physical meta and as someone with double Dark Fina and Emps why should I care about Trance Terra? Her TM is nice but nothing to pull for.

P.S. Celes is best FF6 girl....sorry bout it.

Trance Terra can deal damage to bosses that resist the fuck out of elements. Chaos Wave is a non-elemental magic attack as I recall and as a result, she doesn't have a problem against many bosses where both Dark Fina and Emperor are pretty useless if the enemy resists their main damage source, Dark for Fina and Fire for Emperor.

It's pretty likely Trance Terra is going to be getting enhancements when the FF6 event hits so watch her stock go up significantly.

bonkeng

Dammit Gumi, give us a break.

4th farming event in a row. Ifrit Raid, Auracite, Egg Seekers, and now FF6 Mog King?

Ffs, give us a one and done event in between.

Ken

Besides Setzer FD memes that banner seems like a nostalgia banner and I don't have any nostalgia.

Why you keeping FF Type-0 away from me Gumi!

bonkeng

Worst case scenario we weren't expecting this lapis, think of it as +35 space if you'd like >.>;

Ouch on that rng, I pulled 80 with 100k, bought support since Gilgamesh will need it. Will probably push this event long enough to buy the power too

Besides Setzer FD memes that banner seems like a nostalgia banner and I don't have any nostalgia.

Why you keeping FF Type-0 away from me Gumi!

Wait, you want Ace and Queen event again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom