• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

fionel

Gungnir as a raid reward in the newest FF14 raid in JP... wtf?!

I regret so much TM farming for it back in the day.

I have a feeling they'll let us fuse 2 Gungnirs into an enhanced Gungnir in the coming update. This would be the only redeeming factor to me. However it makes me fear for the future of TM enhancement as I don't wanna farm multiple copies of a TM!

Rixa

Gungnir as a raid reward in the newest FF14 raid in JP... wtf?!

I regret so much TM farming for it back in the day.

I have a feeling they'll let us fuse 2 Gungnirs into an enhanced Gungnir in the coming update. This would be the only redeeming factor to me. However it makes me fear for the future of TM enhancement as I don't wanna farm multiple copies of a TM!

Meanwhile in global I have gained 3 Gungirs from Moogles in raid Gacha, still plenty to summon (I have 5 Kains left).

fionel

Meanwhile in global I have gained 3 Gungirs from Moogles in raid Gacha, still plenty to summon (I have 5 Kains left).

They have Gungir TM moogles in the GL raid gacha?

Well no harm in commoditize low tier TMs I suppose. Just lamenting the lack of foresight on my part when I had to manually TM farm it T_T

Rixa

They have Gungir TM moogles in the GL raid gacha?

Well no harm in commoditize low tier TMs I suppose. Just lamenting the lack of foresight on my part when I had to manually TM farm it T_T

Yes and Firion Equip Heavy Armour moogles too. And ofc Zyrus 4* & Reberta 5* have moogles there.

Rootbeer

Banned
Four gungnirs with very little effort... not bad. Too bad it's not very useful for my core team these days, but it's great for my secondary team and grinding units.

Try as I might I could not score a Zyrus, and i've had really good luck getting 4* banner units lately too, drat... however I decided to keep enough moogles to max out his TM once I pull him someday... hopefully that wait won't be terribly long.

Celegus

Decided to a daily, got an Ingus. Totally cool with that! That gives me one at 10% and two at 0%, Trance Terra looking to gobble them up.

c-murph

Oh no! No more freebie pulls?!

Edit: Spent lapis on Daily. Terra No.15? Why, god? Why?

So with all the fuckary going on with the Bahamut challenge is GUMI going to give us all the top prize?!.... or maybe Emergency maintenance and reset the level back down?

Dandte

Killed Baha with Rixas Firion. Didn't even had use an elixir. I need one myself....well i need these 30%spr tms.

Decided to do 2 pulls on the dragoon banner with the tix from the trial:

Blue -> Kain....oc right after i sold all moogles....
Gold-> Finally the long seeked Dragon Killer Mage? Nope Shine Nr. 7 or 8.

Currently at 3300 Lapis. Hopefully we get 5k wirh guaranteed rainbow pull or a 10k Lapis pack with unit of your choice ticket.

I had a few tickets lying around and decided to pull on the current banner for some bonus units. Wasn't expecting much at all.

Ticket #1: Sice. Well... that's a good start.
Ticket #2: Sice. Huh.... I should probably stop there... but hell, why not.
Ticket #3: Blue.... turns to gold.... Zyrus.

Really, Gumi? FUCKING REALLY??? I did 42 pulls on banner for that bastard, and in three OFF banner pulls you finally give him to me! ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

On the plus side... Hey! I got Zyrus!! Really glad that the raid is jacked up right now so I can pull all the dang draco spike moogles again that I sold when I gave up on Zyrus. Still, when I have him jacked up, I will be able to roll with a mage team of Zyrus, Trance Terra, and Rem. That's not too shabby.

Rixa

Really, Gumi? FUCKING REALLY??? I did 42 pulls on banner for that bastard, and in three OFF banner pulls you finally give him to me! ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

On the plus side... Hey! I got Zyrus!! Really glad that the raid is jacked up right now so I can pull all the dang draco spike moogles again that I sold when I gave up on Zyrus. Still, when I have him jacked up, I will be able to roll with a mage team of Zyrus, Trance Terra, and Rem. That's not too shabby.

Oh shut up ;)
Iam still Zyrusless :D. Would be happy to get it off banner :p

Still no fucking WOL.
And a rehash event already? Damn.

Well whatever, I never got the hammer last time so my quest to obtain all unique event weaponry that I missed appreciates this to some degree.

Rixa

Tidus missed the train to banner

Reddit said:
Wilhelm, Grace, Abel and Jean banner this friday.

FFBE Global's official taiwan youtube channel just scheduled a live event this friday.

The thumbnail consists of the said units. In JP, this banner had Tidus in it (his first appearance) Looks like in global theyre splitting him off this banner so he can be in the actual FFX banner along with Rikku and Wakka.

evangd007

I started playing around the FF3 event and wasn't strong enough to finish anything past INT, so yay I get to pick up stuff I missed. Has JP ever rehashed events?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Rehashing events, come on.... That sword is a waste of space even for new players.

I didn't mind doing the event for the Moogle...even if it was incredibly boring.

As long as a rehashed event doesn't take the spot of an end-week update, I'm all for it.

Alkez

Kouriozan

I'm glad JP is getting so much FF XIV raid, kickass music and sort of nostalgia for doing those fights myself in Realm Reborn/Heavensward

Hopefully Ysayle will be released as an unit when they get to Heavensward.

Doctor_No

Hope they buff Wilhelm. His provoke can't provoke aoe attacks like WoL's, and given that he is a 5* base it'll be shame that he is outshined by the eventual WoL 6* as a tank. As you don't need a lot of tanks its hard to see him being as a worthwhile investment.

He'll still be nice to have as an off banner pull against strong single target attackers, but I might skip this one unless Gumi gives me a reason to pull. I'm reasonable happy with what they did with Rem, hope Wilhelm also gets balanced out.

Valentus

Hope they buff Wilhelm. His provoke can't provoke aoe attacks like WoL's, and given that he is a 5* base it'll be shame that he is outshined by the eventual WoL 6* as a tank. As you don't need a lot of tanks its hard to see him being as a worthwhile investment.

He'll still be nice to have as an off banner pull against strong single target attackers, but I might skip this one unless Gumi gives me a reason to pull. I'm reasonable happy with what they did with Rem, hope Wilhelm also gets balanced out.

Wilhem is extremely broken as he is now. 100% draw attacks with 50% damage mitigation and 60% counter is like snow and cecil had a child.

Xion86

Damn, Bahamut nearly level 36 now. Dropped to 89k in rankings.

Still not got any banner units from tickets or Daily pulls (not using any more tickets though). Playing as much as I can whilst on holiday, it's crazy how I can't go to sleep until I use up all my Orbs/NRG even whilst away haha.

Daily pull: Rakshasa

Alkez

Have to say, this has been a really good spell for me in this game. The raid has been really good. I've leveled a lot of units, got Zyrus' LB to 17 (atm), and gained multiple of the TMs on the banner (except Reberta). And with the mog king 25 NRG adjustment it's so easy to jump in for 2 minutes, play, and be done with it. I don't feel burnt out like usual.

Daily: Sice. Just need one more banner unit now.

Lucreto

Yesterday I got

Free:Zyrus
Half price:Zyrus
Ticket: Zyrus

I don't know why I got 3 when I wanted the others more. Pity we can't trade.

DXtl56c.png

So my hard work put into the raid is screwed, still no rainbows to speak of, and the next banner looks like a hard pass unless you want to try for a substitute tank.

This game really isn't good at rewarding people sometimes.

Doctor_No

Wilhem is extremely broken as he is now. 100% draw attacks with 50% damage mitigation and 60% counter is like snow and cecil had a child.

Countering in general don't have much firepower, especially on him, its more useful just to build LB. Wilhelm will be superior against bosses that hit single targets (such as Orthros/Thphon and Aigaion's Arm Burst), but he won't have debuffs or white magic like WoL.

He's still a good unit, and I'd be happy to get him off banner, but as a 5* base he seems to present a poor value proposition. If WoL 6* wasn't coming he would definitely be a must have tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom