• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back in the top 4k for the raid so either they got rid of the botters or they all just stopped at the same place, and I passed them back up.

It must be the latter. I was at 24k before the bots struck and I'm now at 97k. So thanks for the increased raid coin return... but FUCK those bots for basically screwing me out of any worthwhile rewards.

So I'm 950 NRG deep into this and still no rare ennemies

Are we sure they exists?

41 runs for me so far, and I've had 1 golden bomb and 1 Mikazuchi (which was on my first run of PRO on the first day). Definitely the worst overall return of bonus units I've had in a mog king event.

Kouriozan

Yeah I'll stop chasing it, rip my monster guide completion, but the NRG cost is simply way too much.
I almost have enough to get the dagger anyway.

robotuw

Thinking about it, whoever ran the raid bots could invade the arena with a very similar strategy, since you get one point even for losing a match. Hope Gumi finds a reliable way to shut them down in the future.

Also I've seen one bomb and 4 mikazuchi in 45 runs.

Syntsui

I think people with fake Facebook accounts will get the axe. Even though these account are more likely not linked.

They may also change their stance on rooted phones. Soft bans like Pokémon Go/Fire Emblem Heroes is a good alternative.

Chinner

Banned
I think people with fake Facebook accounts will get the axe. Even though these account are more likely not linked.

They may also change their stance on rooted phones. Soft bans like Pokémon Go/Fire Emblem Heroes is a good alternative.
Yeah I'm a little concerned this will change their stance on macros and emulation. Might hit the tm farm hard incase the implement a ban soon.

Mini rant.
Exvius has the WORST quest system in any rpg I've played in my entire life. THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no way to tell where to go, who to return to, what the reward will even pertain to, ANYTHING that has to do with the receiving and turning in of quests in all of videogaming is horribly done here!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOODNESS for the internet and the exvius wiki.

Syntsui

Mini rant.
Exvius has the WORST quest system in any rpg I've played in my entire life. THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no way to tell where to go, who to return to, what the reward will even pertain to, ANYTHING that has to do with the receiving and turning in of quests in all of videogaming is horribly done here!!!!!!!!!!!

They are just staying true to the RPG roots, when you couldn't do shit unless you bought a Nintendo Power magazine!

They are just staying true to the RPG roots, when you couldn't do shit unless you bought a Nintendo Power magazine!

lol I'm a subscriber for suuuuure.

I;m clearing out my quest log just because and I'm so frustrated because I keep having to hit up the wiki for just about every single step.

Maaaaaaaaannnn!

Does that bring back some memories. I was 11 when FF IV( released as FF2 in the US) was released and I had my Nintendo Power mag right beside me. Holy shit that was sooooo long ago. I'll be 37 this year.

Mini rant.

I don't know. Everquest had a very cryptic quest system back in the day....like realllllllllly cryptic.

robotuw

I don't know. Everquest had a very cryptic quest system back in the day....like realllllllllly cryptic.

Never played EQ, but Morrowind pre-expansion had no quest tracking. Your best bet was the equivalent of going back through the chat log to see what you were expected to be doing.

Lucreto

I tried Rixa character and I failed. The failure was on my part as I forgot to equip elixirs. Bahamut ran out of MP so Lance was useless and killed me.

I will try again tomorrow. It's too late for me to wait for the 3 hours for Rixa to respawn.

Half price: Sice... Again
Ticket 1: Firion

I suppose getting 3 of the 4 banner characters is okay. But the one I want still eludes me.

Xion86

Semi relevant to the thread..."Two loud bangs" heard at Manchester Arena (UK) Ariana Grande gig :/ (at the end of the gig). I'm sure our girl is okay. Think more info is just coming in...emergency services on scene.

Edit: Fatalities confirmed :(...absolutely horrible news.

Also, wow, the Zack Snyder news is also really heartbreaking to hear.

Celegus

Semi relevant..."Two loud bangs" heard at Manchester Arena (UK) Ariana Grande gig :/ (at the end of the gig). I'm sure our girl is okay. Think more info is just coming in.

Edit: Fatalities confirmed :(, absolutely horrible.

Ugh wtf, I hate people...

Hoping I can snag a few Abels and get out to get a knife for Yun.

tuffymon

Thinking about it, whoever ran the raid bots could invade the arena with a very similar strategy, since you get one point even for losing a match. Hope Gumi finds a reliable way to shut them down in the future.

Also I've seen one bomb and 4 mikazuchi in 45 runs.

I actually thought the same in regards to the arena... at least doing baha raid I'm cutting into the rankings hard (that or they're banning pretty good)... I went from 7 > 31 > 16k so, we'll see what happens in the end. Pretty sure we're getting something~

4 bombs, 5 mika's in 35 runs... I stole everyone's luck for once

Muku

Semi relevant to the thread..."Two loud bangs" heard at Manchester Arena (UK) Ariana Grande gig :/ (at the end of the gig). I'm sure our girl is okay. Think more info is just coming in...emergency services on scene.

Edit: Fatalities confirmed :(...absolutely horrible news.

Also, wow, the Zack Snyder news is also really heartbreaking to hear.

I had to go hit CNN and bam front page. ;_; What is wrong with people? Fuck. People just want to go see a concert. I don't care if it's the worst performer known to man, people should be able to go to an event without this kind of bs. ;_;

Just read Zack Snyder news while there and ouch. It's for the better. I hope that he really appreciates the time off with his family to heal. That's horrible.

Alkez

I had to go hit CNN and bam front page. ;_; What is wrong with people? Fuck. People just want to go see a concert. I don't care if it's the worst performer known to man, people should be able to go to an event without this kind of bs. ;_;

Just read Zack Snyder news while there and ouch. It's for the better. I hope that he really appreciates the time off with his family to heal. That's horrible.

Completely agree. Like people are just trying to live their lives. Let them do so in peace.

Damn I didn't know about Snyders. Makes me sad that they're having to go through that.

Honestly the crystal tower was a lot easier than I expected even as a reappearance. Suppose that makes sense.

Turns out I never even ran the BGN level way back.

Had a whopping 13 tickets, now down to 5. Thank goodness new story content is on the way. I need to seriously hoard.

Not sure why I do this to myself lol. Something told me to try for a second Draco Spike.

I ended up getting it in my 8 tickets, but not sure if I'm ever going to use it. It's just the easy 101 MAG TM is enticing.

I wonder, with Rem. Daggers or dual wield with 2x Spike?

Edit - Figures, Rem is better off using the Dagger and a Draco Spike over 2x Spikes.

Still, can't do it anyways. Only have 2 dual wields and they are owned by my Oldmandus.

Rokuren

Yeah, I'll still at 80k; a far cry from my original 18k. I can't imagine that many people would abuse the higher level bahamut as the rewards are in no way worth a refresh.

tuffymon

I stand corrected... odd that I just fell from 16k to under 7k in just a few fights... but I suppose all the bots could have just barely been ahead of me...

From Reddit Bahamut Raid Bot situation: there seem to be around ~10.000 accounts with 4.7 million points, then around ~13.000 accounts with 4.8 million points

I'm at 4.9m points so I guess I just resurpassed them >.>;

Rokuren

Sucks for those who did use refreshes and now are out of a worthwhile reward spot.

This is true, I wonder when they'll respond.

I stand corrected... odd that I just fell from 16k to under 7k in just a few fights... but I suppose all the bots could have just barely been ahead of me...

From Reddit Bahamut Raid Bot situation: there seem to be around ~10.000 accounts with 4.7 million points, then around ~13.000 accounts with 4.8 million points

I'm at 4.9m points so I guess I just resurpassed them >.>;

I wonder how many bots there actually are. I said earlier I didn't expect that many to refresh but at the same time I'm sure my displacement isn't entirely bots; and even just having more orbs at the peak would make a decent difference. So from reddit around 23k is a solid guess?

It seems like the score is pretty tightly clumped; 4.2 mil had me at 80k using one orb put me to 76k.

Broseybrose

I was at 60k rank and now am still at 135k. That's a 75k displacement in ranking.

I definitely want to hear what they have to say about this and I of course, want my original ranking back.

Give me a second Defender's Dagger as compensation and I'll be happy. :)

I'll take some tickets and lapis too while you're at it GUMI.

Dagger, 5 tickets and 500 lapis will make me happy. Throw in a 10% Moogle for good measure.

Who am I kidding? GUMI will give 10,000 Raid points.

Doctor_No

WoL can't provoke AOE attacks, he covers them though with a high probability. It's also limited to physical AOE attacks as well. Mystair can AOE cover magic attacks for his counterpart. Provoke will draw all single target hits as I recall.

Wilhelm straight up beats WoL as a provoke tank because of his damage reduction and insane defense/HP. Every tank loses to Wilhelm in that respect. If they gave the old man an AoE Cover ability, he'd be more broken than Ayaka or Sage Sakura, lol.

Essentially though WoL's enhancements helps him as a tank. He still needs support though because he doesn't have damage reduction.

I'm refering to WoL's 光は我らとともに (Hikari wa warera to tomoni/' The light is with us'), which covers AoE attacks. Given the frequency of AoE attacks it's somewhat of a crucial difference.

Neither WoL nor Wilhelm can cover magic attacks, but for that you have SPR buffs (Ramza/Roy) and elemental resistance, and certainly Mystair as you mentioned. Though you can also give Wilhelm a benefit of his General Command in this category.

As far as damage mitigation, WKN also already has 75% damage mitigation and 100% provoke (you can already solo Bahamut Trail with him), but all of that is pretty much covered with reraise anyway.

The thing about 5*s is that they need to be a ever-so-slightly unbalanced as it really costs hundreds of dollars statistically to summon one, and this really isn't a pvp game with the shallow arena system. Wilhelm giving a broken advantage in clearing content is to be expected, but the existence of WoL lowers the value proposition in those lucky enough (or pay enough) to pull him.

Given Rem, Ace, Queen, and others have been buffed for GL, having a Wilhelm buff seems fairly reasonable; perhaps getting the some the ability enhancements from the start. The WoL delay may also signal that Gumi are cognizant of this.

lQMp1zH.gif

Muku

Honestly the crystal tower was a lot easier than I expected even as a reappearance. Suppose that makes sense.

Turns out I never even ran the BGN level way back.

Wow. :O

I had a pretty shit group when it came out on my alt. I finished all the way to PRO, but that was as far as I could go. Sadly... still stuck with pretty much same group; however, I've potted up Delita to max on everything but HP (plus right now he is now DWing and has Gungir/Bahamut's Fang wielded), potting up Cupid Artemios, and Refia and Cecil have been potted up to some variation. That and I took a nice 700+ Attack Noctis on my list with me. Beat the bitch boss in one round on ELT. Got my damn Moogle. Fuck yeah. I don't try overly hard for TM on alt just because of time. And it being alt. But if I can get it I will. Made for an easier time now. 10% closer to an Excalibur.

At least you got BGN done! Though, this castle thing coming back felt so random.

Edit: I seriously hope they do some major compensation for this raid. Realized at this point I'm 111k... which would yield 200 Lapis. Are you fucking kidding me? I don't know my exact ranking, but I know it was way higher than this shit before bots. Urgh.

Did a couple ticket pulls because I need a damn Zyrus. ;_; First one... CoD. Wut. Second... Rakshasa... WTF Get out of here.

Rixa

Iam at 115k rank in Raid. I was hoping to be <50k rank for that 5% Moogle, but eh dunno what Gumi will do, will we all get compensations and what kind of comps we get.
Before this BS started I was in ~44k rank so yup :). Atleast I got more raid coins. Too bad gacha won't give 3k LB pots this time. As most of us, thanks to last Raid Iam swimming in Megacites & have nice amount of King Cactuars.

Raid is at the moment in rank 33. But will drop in 11 minutes to 32 rank. I need to use my 4 Orbs asap :p.

Lucreto

Reached my goal of getting the trust moogle in the Bahamut raids. Anything I get now it just gravy.

Ranking took another hit last night. I was 75k Sunday Evening and this morning it's 195K.

Japan got a Dragon Quest crossover? I want that Dragon Lord mage. Who else was available from that banner?

Shouta

I'm refering to WoL's &#20809;&#12399;&#25105;&#12425;&#12392;&#12392;&#12418;&#12395; (Hikari wa warera to tomoni/' The light is with us'), which covers AoE attacks. Given the frequency of AoE attacks it's somewhat of a crucial difference.

Neither WoL nor Wilhelm can cover magic attacks, but for that you have SPR buffs (Ramza/Roy) and elemental resistance, and certainly Mystair as you mentioned. Though you can also give Wilhelm a benefit of his General Command in this category.

As far as damage mitigation, WKN also already has 75% damage mitigation and 100% provoke (you can already solo Bahamut Trail with him), but all of that is pretty much covered with reraise anyway.

The thing about 5*s is that they need to be a ever-so-slightly unbalanced as it really costs hundreds of dollars statistically to summon one, and this really isn't a pvp game with the shallow arena system. Wilhelm giving a broken advantage in clearing content is to be expected, but the existence of WoL lowers the value proposition in those lucky enough (or pay enough) to pull him.

Given Rem, Ace, Queen, and others have been buffed for GL, having a Wilhelm buff seems fairly reasonable; perhaps getting the some the ability enhancements from the start. The WoL delay may also signal that Gumi are cognizant of this.

lQMp1zH.gif

Yes, I know what skill it is. That's why I pointed out it's not a provoke skill which you mistakenly called it in your earlier post. =p

Going off the data on the BE Wiki, WKN's provoke is 80% and not 100% and the 75% damage reduction has to be cast every turn which means there's no room for anything and there's still a chance for your other chars to get hit. There's also the stat and passives difference.

I don't know if folks know this but defending during a cover or provoke should stack with the damage reduction that you buff your units with. At least it does in JP anyway. That's why 1-turn defensive abilities are a bit weaker than the multi-turn ones.

Rixa

Good thing is that there will be Wilhelms in my friendlist (Iam quite sure I won't get him). Thus I can plan my party so that I loan tank.

Bad thing is that WoL 6* is missing and prolly will be long time.

Nikokuno

Good thing is that there will be Wilhelms in my friendlist (Iam quite sure I won't get him). Thus I can plan my party so that I loan tank.

Bad thing is that WoL 6* is missing and prolly will be long time.

HS/Rixa can I add you? You seem not to have room for new friend right now./HS

Rixa

@Kanik Why is your leader lvl 12 Sazh?
-> You do know you can setup Companion leader team?

@Nikokuno Made room, toss fr: 147,899,569

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom