• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseybrose

Valentus' Rem video made me want one pretty bad.

My 5* base:

2x Noctis
Aileen

Playing since August... low rainbow quantity high rainbow quality.

No complaints from me.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Since January:

Luneth
White Knight Noel
Dark Fina
Ace
Marie
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Ramza
Ramza 2 singing boogaloo
Gilgamesh
Noctis (the only unit I shelled money for and thankfully got)

Celegus

My wife who has also been playing since official launch has 3, Yun Marie and DKC. Compared to my 7, I think she's warranted when she punches me each time I get another one.

EDarkness

I haven't been as lucky as some folks here when it comes to 5* base characters, but I do have some of them.

What I have now is:

Lightning
Noctis
Orlandu
Dark Fina
Luneth

I haven't gotten any of the more interesting exclusive units even though I wanted Olive, Trance Terra, and Elza. I only hope I can get lucky for Tidus, 2B, and Cloud. I don't care about anyone else.

Muku

Since I started, what was it, July? Maybe August.

- Luneth
- White Knight Noel (no one asked for him)
- Yun (just wanted Ling)
- Orlandu (pulled hard for)

:(

My alt which started during the first Tactics banner I believe. Started with Ramza. Only pull since then:

- Ace

Edit: Funny thinking about it, I wasn't even after Luneth. I was just doing a few pulls that morning of new banner to see what I could get. He was also my first rainbow pull in-game after having started, which really helped for a long time. (Still does.) I got two Rainbows before starting. First and second pulls ever via the ticket/lapis one -- Garland then Kuja. Trolls at this point.

Niahak

Been playing most of a year 300 days or so, not quite since official launch. F2P but have been super lucky.

Luneth
Noctis
Ace
Randi x 2 (never did get Primm)
Dark Fina
Trance Terra
Lightning

And Ysh. Didn't get Maxwell during the event.

Also, dropped from 30k to 60k. This bot business is nuts.

EDarkness

Also, dropped from 30k to 60k. This bot business is nuts.

Is that what's going on? I noticed that we were stuck at 24-25 for a long time, now we're climbing to 30 and beyond. Something unnatural is definitely going on. Is this just a bunch of bots or something?

Did a recent count of my natural 5* units.
Been playing since launch.

Lightning
Luneth x 2
Dark Fina
Ramza x 2
Olive x 3
Queen
Delita x 2
Orlandu
Gilgamesh x 2
Marie
Noctis x 3
Reberta

20 5* characters. Only had 4 when I was still free to play. When I started spending money I amassed my army.

robotuw

I really don't understand why someone would bother doing this. Having thousands of bot accounts all feverishly refreshing has to cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars. What's more, the bot accounts had to have enough investment to be able to beat Bahamut, and they are undoubtedly going to be banned after this. Even if the operator assumed they would win all the prizes, it's still spread out over thousands of accounts and is probably individually worth less than the lapis they spent to get there. All that cost, and Gumi will likely have an easy time just banning all of the accounts from the ranking (and the game). What's the goal here?

SeanTSC

I really don't understand why someone would bother doing this. Having thousands of bot accounts all feverishly refreshing has to cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars. What's more, the bot accounts had to have enough investment to be able to beat Bahamut, and they are undoubtedly going to be banned after this. Even if the operator assumed they would win all the prizes, it's still spread out over thousands of accounts and is probably individually worth less than the lapis they spent to get there. All that cost, and Gumi will likely have an easy time just banning all of the accounts from the ranking (and the game). What's the goal here?

You don't actually have to beat Bahamut for the damage to count. It's probably literally thousands if not many tens of thousands of junk being just thrown at him.

And it's almost certainly being paid for with stolen credit cards, as botnets usually are.

The goal is probably just chaos and fucking with Gumi.

robotuw

You don't actually have to beat Bahamut for the damage to count. It's probably literally thousands if not many tens of thousands of junk being just thrown at him.

And it's almost certainly being paid for with stolen credit cards, as botnets usually are.

The goal is probably just chaos and fucking with Gumi.

Ah, I forgot they could lose and still get points. Still odd though, as a troll effort it'll barely end up disrupting anyone except the employees at Gumi (sorry guys).

eggydoo

I'm not 100% F2P since I dropped $20 on Noctis banner to not get him, then shortly got him after from the daily 1/2. Pulled tons of troll rainbows though!

Have the following
D.Fina - daily
Gilgamesh - daily
Noctis - daily
Orlandeu - took about 38 tickets
Y,shtola

Syntsui

If anything, whoever did this has the knowledge to mod the apk to the point he could easily make the characters do like 999k damage or something like that and the story mode has enough lapis for hundreds of refreshes (he could have got them with a speed mod).

It's probably the guy that knows how to inject and he just want to fuck around because he can. Everything in the game, lapis aside, is probably not server side and might be possible to mod like the majority of mobile games.

Lyrian

Captain, we've achieved Warp Factor 32!

Seriously, the raid is in "impossible to obtain" tiers at this point. No amount of normal player interaction can achieve the requirements to level up again within the short time limit.

Yet, here we are. 10 trillion HP botted through in only 90 minutes. 14 trillion HP this time around, which should take the bots just over 2 hours to chew threw.

Syntsui

I'm ranking 43k now, which means there is about 20k bot accounts considering how consistent my previous rank was. Whoever is doing this has an absurd knowledge on the game code, props to him.

I wonder if Gumi could even discover this if it wasn't for people reporting what's going on.

Lyrian

Projecting forward, assuming the bots aren't banned by then....

The bot-enabled raid cap should be at level 36. The next cut in time allotted should be a hard wall in front of the bots. The bots aren't going to be able work through ~30 trillion HP in only 3 hours.

SeanTSC

Projecting forward, assuming the bots aren't banned by then....

The bot-enabled raid cap should be at level 36. The next cut in time allotted should be a hard wall in front of the bots. The bots aren't going to be able work through ~30 trillion HP in only 3 hours.

I wonder if they'll just add more bots. I'm impressed that Gumi's servers are taking the load with no lag for everyone.

Doctor_No

For some reason I thought the Bahamut Raid ended last week Friday, I was completely not doing it. Its only because this conversation that I actually checked. I feel dumb.

Shouta

So 5 star units?

JP:

Randi
Orlandu
Tidus
Dark Veritas
Light Veritas
Eiko
Sage Sakura
Delita
Dark Fina x2
Bunch of Y'shtolas (all fused! *cackles*)
Prishe
Julian
Swimsuit Dark Fina
Fan Art Contest winner unit

GL:

Reberta
Orlandu
Ramza

Rixa

Heh in 9h time I dropped ~44k place. Bots doing their job. I was around 44000 place, last time I checked I was at 88000 place :D.

I can smell compensation \o/

across

I'm actually kind of relieved, since I couldn't be bothered to try to climb my rankings back up after I dropped out of the top 10k. Now I can continue to not try, still benefit from the extra 400 coins per run, and then reap some (hopefully) good compensation rewards.

Win/win.

Rixa

Bahamut at level 33, giving 2492 Raid coins.
Today / asap might be good idea to use Raid orbs. Not sure this fun lasts after day change. Ok Bahamut level might drop naturally or they might fix it.

tuffymon

I didn't have quite the same setup as whoever mentioned the Firion soloing Baha, but it was close enough to win... talk about some butt puckering moments when he does the attack > charge, and you gotta defend and eat the massive attack... >.>;

Dandte

I didn't have quite the same setup as whoever mentioned the Firion soloing Baha, but it was close enough to win... talk about some butt puckering moments when he does the attack > charge, and you gotta defend and eat the massive attack... >.>;

Just wanted to ask if someone can help me out with Baha since i'm somehow not able to win this fight myself.

Looks like even with Firion it will be hard.

Also dropped from around ranking 40k to 110k....yay

Even wirh Marie Shellga and Ceil Focus i get a 10k Megaflare thrown at me. I musst be doing something wrong.

Rixa

Just wanted to ask if someone can help me out with Baha since i'm somehow not able to win this fight myself.

Even wirh Marie Shellga and Ceil Focus i get a 10k Megaflare thrown at me. I musst be doing something wrong.

Use my Firion. it can solo the whole shit.

I did swap my StQ weapon to Dragon's Roar, so it should be faster to do it than with StQ on. Only thing you will miss is Esper summoning. Just bring Elixir and Guard at first turn then use Drain and when in low MP use Lance and later when in low mp use Elixir.

Lucreto

Went from 70,500 to 105,000 overnight.

The bots were busy. At least it knocked up the raid coins reward.

Most will go to waste as I don't have the characters to use the TM with. At least I might get a Gungnir or two.

tuffymon

I know you're on my flist, (I checked), I have my Firion up and running, you'll need to bring Elixirs with you, and defend any round he charges up MegaFlare, also you can only use lance 1x for mp... after 40% is when the panic kicks in, cause he still attacks you and charges up... so watching you drop to like 2-500~ is a little nerve wrecking... gl!

Not trying to steal your thunder either Rixa, but I know you weren't on my flist, but he was~

Lucreto

I will give Rixa character a go later. I couldn't beat Bahamut before but all my characters have leveled up a bit since I started grinding raid coins.

I want to at least get some tickets out of it.

Rixa

I know you're on my flist, (I checked), I have my Firion up and running, you'll need to bring Elixirs with you, and defend any round he charges up MegaFlare, also you can only use lance 1x for mp... after 40% is when the panic kicks in, cause he still attacks you and charges up... so watching you drop to like 2-500~ is a little nerve wrecking... gl!

Not trying to steal your thunder either Rixa, but I know you weren't on my flist, but he was~

I will give Rixa character a go later. I couldn't beat Bahamut before but all my characters have leveled up a bit since I started grinding raid coins.

My Firion just needs to Defend once. At first turn when battle starts. Later when those Megaflares start to hit, just use Drain.

Demonic Life & Dragon's Roar has this effect that helps to face those Megaflares :)

Increase ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (40%) when HP drops below 50%

That effect stays on whole fight (if you dont die) after it has popped. Atleast on 50% mark you will definitely go under 50% hp thanks to that Maelstorm.

Chinner

Banned
Got bored and put all of my tanking equipment on WOL because why the fuck not fuck GUMI

VSrOnGH.jpg

tuffymon

My Firion just needs to Defend once. At first turn when battle starts. Later when those Megaflares start to hit, just use Drain.

Demonic Life & Dragon's Roar has this effect that helps to face those Megaflares :)

That effect stays on whole fight (if you dont die) after it has popped. Atleast on 50% mark you will definitely go under 50% hp thanks to that Maelstorm.

I uhh >.>; have demonic life on :p mine has a little more hp, but a touch less spr then you, and after being beat to halfway roughly >.>; I'd rather take the defend instead of hoping I can take a Megaflare at max hp... does the weapon buff and the materia buff stack? I'd wager not...

edit chinner, force shield is sooooo yesterday~ time to get a dragon shield ;P

Rixa

I uhh >.>; have demonic life on :p mine has a little more hp, but a touch less spr then you, and after being beat to halfway roughly >.>; I'd rather take the defend instead of hoping I can take a Megaflare at max hp... does the weapon buff and the materia buff stack? I'd wager not...

edit chinner, force shield is sooooo yesterday~ time to get a dragon shield ;P

After Maelstorm:
Mael.PNG

After Megaflare:
Megaflare.PNG

After another Megaflare:
Megaflare2.PNG

After yet another Megaflare:
Megaflare3.PNG

369 HP left was the lowest amount of HP left after MF. No need to defend in middle of fight.

Byebye:
Byebye.PNG

Result.PNG

Today I added Dragon's Roar and swapped Demonic Life to Seal of Destruction, just to make clears faster for those who want to run Bahamut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom