• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Reposting since I still have 6 free spots
Cleaning my friend list as well, been 2/3 months since the last time I did it.

Here's my ID : 464,761,570

And just saw him in the Arena :

h68EVvKl.jpg

Alkez

I feel like the servers are going to crash upon reset.

I'm still undecided on what I want to do tomorrow. I need banner units because yay mog king, but they all completely suck outside of the Deau. I have 2 unit slots left and 42 tickets so I'm tempted to just spend 2 tickets, hit that nice 40 and dip lol. Really wanted that katana but 50k is just too much unless I have a team of Orlandus.

And after using the summon simulator I realise I am too poor to go for Orlandu lol. Gl to everyone who is seriously making an attempt for him.

Would I rather buy NieR:Automata instead of a lapis bundle to replenish my stocks after I bottom myself out with nothing to show for it

Or...they could do a NieR collab and then we could have both lol.

Xion86

All my tickets and most my lapis saved up for Cloud went to trying to get Gilgamesh :( but still have a few left. You guys need to remind me of the rule when Cloud comes along. It's going to be a dangerous time.

Anyway, tomorrow...ONE 11 pull, maybe 10 tickets, then daily pulls only.
-Xion

All my tickets and most my lapis saved up for Cloud went to trying to get Gilgamesh :( but still have a few left. You guys need to remind me of the rule when Cloud comes along. It's going to be a dangerous time.

-Xion

im guessing Cloud will be 6 months away?

udca

Big shoutout to Condigy, Phosphor and Xion for their awesome Noctis helping me do quick ELT Ifrit runs ^_^. Hadn't really spent time learning the chaining timings before because I didn't have to, but it's been doing wonders since I started mastering Noctis * 2 + Gilgamesh + Yun chains

-Xion

I'm super afraid of the Cloud banner. Thankfully that's a very long time away.

Mipcgamer

When the whales stop swimming by with their money so freely.

Not even going to that simulator. I know damn well it's going to try to jynx me. I AM NOT HAVING IT ORLANDU SIMULATOR!

Don't do it!, I just got him on one single 11 pull! Complete nonsense.

bonkeng

Big shoutout to Condigy, Phosphor and Xion for their awesome Noctis helping me do quick ELT Ifrit runs ^_^. Hadn't really spent time learning the chaining timings before because I didn't have to, but it's been doing wonders since I started mastering Noctis * 2 + Gilgamesh + Yun chains

How did you chain them?

Noctis and Greg aren't your conventional chainers. They're better suited as finishers. But I suppose they could work as chainers too, but not ideal.

Have you tried Chizuru chain?

Takuan

There goes my streak. said:
Weak opponent, but too much for my Greg and Y'sh leveling party.

It took me 21 5k pulls to get Orlandu.

I have a bad feeling about this come tomorrow...

Nope, you're just expending all your bad luck now, thereby increasing your chances at him tomorrow.

You can trust me, because I used "thereby".
kttcoliyoungsabo

udca

How did you chain them?

Noctis and Greg aren't your conventional chainers. They're better suited as finishers. But I suppose they could work as chainers too, but not ideal.

Have you tried Chizuru chain?

Granted, it's not the best chains, but I use the Noctis to mag and atk break as well. It usually goes double warp strike + triple slash and angry peck as the finisher. It almost does half of ifrit's health. I could probably replace Gilgamesh though, he doesn't bring that much to the table. I kinda keep him because he can equip a flame mail, has high HP and can cast barfira the first round.

Muku

Yall keep burning yalls luck on that simulator. ;)

Edit: Yall think maybe I can finally get a Hayate tomorrow? LOL
Probably not.

Muku

You can't burn what you don't have :x

I haven't had any luck in a while. A long while. Not going to tempt fate though. I don't count Y'shtola finally appearing yesterday either. But glad to have her before the 1.6mil or whatever it is again for her.

leehom

I have about 15-16 tm moogles for yshola. I'm at 900k....300k more to go before I can finally rid myself of the tm's and get back inventory space.

Iceman829

I'm getting nothing but app crashes every time I try to launch an arena battle. It's not consuming my orbs, but I'm now locked out of arena. I'm trying on 2 different phones without any luck. Something happened with this most recent update and it's really annoying. My under 3k reward is safe no matter what this week, but I can't till the next maintenance for this to be fixed.

Kouriozan

But of course. Queen Ashelia Dalmasca is top tier waifu material.
Agreed, she's pretty good herself, can attack and heal the party at the same time with a skill (also 10 hits but can't element chain it), has multiple hit physical attack, +50% ATK/MAG with a sword equipped, Thundaja that get stronger if you cast it successively, and finally an AoE -40% DEF/SPR break
Her TM is a +30% MAG/MP accessory with 50% resist Light.

Can't wait for this banner, it's really a good one.

Xion86

im guessing Cloud will be 6 months away?

Yeah around then, when things quieten down...but I was starting to save now :p especially as FF7 meant a lot to me growing up (was the first FF game I got into, love so much about it, replayed it a lot, made a fan site, and my favourite game in the series).

You're welcome :) I love when people mention how my shared unit helped them.
I've not even played around with chains yet, but just accidentally do them at times I'm sure. And I've been playing since launch! Really need to sit down sometime to play around properly to try get used to pulling it off on the fly.

I'm super afraid of the Cloud banner. Thankfully that's a very long time away.

Yeah...quite nervous about that, especially with how terrible the Rainbow rates have gotten now.

I was about to try, but think I'll give it a miss as I'll get all sad if Gilgamesh shows up after how much I tried to get him this banner.

A friend at work who is F2P got 2 Gilgamesh so far...nice :(

Wazzy

Banned
I've been working on so many TM's lately and I finished my first DW a couple days ago. I'm now almost done Excalibur, Kaiser Knuckle, Blade Mastery and Miyuki's. Once those are completed I'll focus on finishing Snow and Bracer.

I'll probably try a pull for Orlandu but I highly doubt I'll pull anything good. Good Luck to the people chasing him!

Lyrian

Exactly!

Its insane just how bad the banner units are given the units you can get for free from the Raid

Hell these units arent even good for new players. This was an opportunity to keep global banners interesting and they dropped the ball in favor of hosing players chasing orlandu

this is a trap banner in the perfect sense of the word

The culprit here is the release schedule. Look how far ahead the FF14 units are ahead of the current state of power creep, 2 months ahead of the current meta.

The free units are so far ahead of the current meta that they literally obsolete everything that's not Orlandeau on the banner.

Blame Gumi for that one.

The culprit here is the release schedule. Look how far ahead the FF14 units are ahead of the current state of power creep, 2 months ahead of the current meta.

The free units are so far ahead of the current meta that they literally obsolete everything that's not Orlandeau on the banner.

Blame Gumi for that one.

This is why global liberties are preferred

Make the global version completely their own and dont be afraid to mess with everything and anything

Lyrian

This is why global liberties are preferred

Make the global version completely their own and dont be afraid to mess with everything and anything

No arguments here. As I have literally have zero expectations for pulling Orlandeau, a maxed out Minfillia is quite solid consolation prize and fills in a very nice slot on my toolbelt as I don't have a Marie.

Kouriozan

I'm thinking of switching my friend unit to Ramza once his enhancement drops, need to get that Ribbon first though.
Just got the moogle in the raid so I'm done with it but look at the money you get can with this.

FN1aPKdl.png

Im going to try Raid Ifrit ELT again. He is killing me on second turn...

I do not have Bushido.

Units I have maxed

Refia" dualcast"
Cecil
Bartz
Rain
CoD
Exdeath
Fina
Vaan
Tellah
Lennah
Garnet
Yun is lvl 95

Best units to use out of these?

I'm thinking of switching my friend unit to Ramza once his enhancement drops, need to get that Ribbon first though.
Just got the moogle in the raid so I'm done with it but look at the money you get can with this.

FN1aPKdl.png

Yep with the math I did I should get an additional 12-13 million on top of what I have now by the end. Could get more if I use all 24 orbs..but fuck all that.

I do not have Bushido.

Units I have maxed

Refia" dualcast"
Cecil
Bartz
Rain
CoD
Exdeath
Fina
Vaan
Tellah
Lennah
Garnet
Yun is lvl 95

aww geez

would be nice if you grind pro and pull minfilia

For now you should use

Refia
Cecil
Yun
CoD

you still need a breaker though. Friend Noctis or Ling could get you by

i could build and ELT focused Ling to share

But basicaly stack fire resist and maintain atk and mag break at all times

even then he can dish out big damage. i would lose about one out of five runs to bad rng but not always

you are gonna want all the fire resist gear you can muster and multiple breakers to keep breaks active

good luck

aww geez

would be nice if you grind pro and pull minfilia

For now you should use

Refia
Cecil
Yun
CoD

you still need a breaker though. Friend Noctis or Ling could get you by

i could build and ELT focused Ling to share

But basicaly stack fire resist and maintain atk and mag break at all times

even then he can dish out big damage. i would lose about one out of five runs to bad rng but not always

you are gonna want all the fire resist gear you can muster and multiple breakers to keep breaks active

good luck

I have Y´sthola and Minfilia but they arent maxed yet.

I have Y´sthola and Minfilia but they are maxed yet.

the keys to beating elt is

breaks
buffs
paralysis immunity
fire res
some luck

and you are gonna juggle this balance the entire fight

even with an optimum setup you can still lose

which is okay if you can do enough damage

man I'm gonna waste all my tickets(10) and not get a single banner unit, I can feel it.

Why did this have to be mog king, this is insidious I tell ya.

is it worth Crafting anything from this Event?

I have Minfilia now and Y´sthola. The Coins are they worth using up once you got Minfilia/Y´shtola to their last star?
Cause the coins cant give me anything I need after that right? maybe just stock up on them and sell them for Gil?

udca

I do not have Bushido.

Units I have maxed

Refia" dualcast"
Cecil
Bartz
Rain
CoD
Exdeath
Fina
Vaan
Tellah
Lennah
Garnet
Yun is lvl 95

I find it almost mandatory to have all units with at least 50% fire resist. I had to craft a flame mail and get the second flame shield to achieve that. Yun has innate 50% fire resist (in case you didn't know).

Actually now that i think about it the 2nd flame mail probably wasnt necessary, but it's useful. My cecil has 100% resist. Ifrit does an AOE fire resist debuff though, so if you have < 0% with that, you'll probably have a good chance to die and trying to revive a character in this fight can be very hard.

is it worth Crafting anything from this Event?

I have Minfilia now and Y´sthola. The Coins are they worth using up once you got Minfilia/Y´shtola to their last star?
Cause the coins cant give me anything I need after that right? maybe just stock up on them and sell them for Gil?

Minfilias and Yshtolas armor and weapons are worth it

you can pass on everything else. Make sure you get enough awakening material as well

Minfilias and Yshtolas armor and weapons are worth it

you can pass on everything else. Make sure you get enough awakening material as well

thanks. Will craft the armor and weapon exclusives for these two. I have enough awakening mats it seems, Y´sthola needs 5 Hermits Teachings " I have 9" + normal 6 star awakening stuff.
Minfilia needs 5 Star motes" I have 43" then the usual 6star awakening mats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom