• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Had a blue turn yellow turn rainbow. Not going to lie, I was really hoping it was an off banner Dark Fina, but happy nonetheless. Will put her as my friend unit for you guys.

SFXgl4dl.png

Zalasta

Daily was blue to gold a Nine. Used my free 10+1: Vanille, Sazh, Fang, Garland, Duane, Edgar, Refia, Amarant, Exdeath and finally Dark Fina. Kind of ridiculous that I got 3 FF13 units but 0 banner from that >.>

Daily was blue to gold a Nine. Used my free 10+1: Vanille, Sazh, Fang, Garland, Duane, Edgar, Refia, Amarant, Exdeath and finally Dark Fina. Kind of ridiculous that I got 3 FF13 units but 0 banner from that >.>
Fuck Dark Fina with that free pull? Damn that is really awesome. Congrats!

Zalasta

Fuck Dark Fina with that free pull? Damn that is really awesome. Congrats!

Thanks, I'm thankful that I got a rainbow from it, my 3rd non-troll (out of 6). I just thought it was ironic that I saved the free pull for the purpose of getting some bonus units to run event with and got none, not even a blue, lol.

H3xum

9lAkBmw.png

Bonusssss 😀🙃😀🙃😀🙃😀

lmk if you add I have a few spots

I am going to also take credit for you getting this 5* too. I taught you the ways of complaining. So far two olives and a queen.

P.s. If you add more slots pick me up, I will prune an inactive or two

Pachimari

My 1/2 pull was a 4* Seven, so I'm very happy about that since I wanted her and didn't have her.

Now I'm farming Phantom Forest to get those magicites and megacites, so I can level up my Golem, and take out Veritas of the Heavens. Can't believe it have taken me weeks to progress..

Celegus

Congrats on the Queens guys! Gotta love those daily rainbows!

My daily was Nine which I'm happy with! Put him up on to share with steal and thief's bracer.

Ken

I am going to also take credit for you getting this 5* too. I taught you the ways of complaining. So far two olives and a queen.

P.s. If you add more slots pick me up, I will prune an inactive or two

i have 3 slots so you can send a request!

Rixa

I decided I could use some BE units so pulled from BE banner instead of 0 banner.

Result was close to 0.

Screenshot_20170303-135337.png

Syntsui

Funny how Exdeath ruined Alma only saving grace, now she is an insta sell tier character.

Got 2x 3* in 4 pulls and I'm done, I'll need at the very least 2 entire days to get the tickets alone. Fuck this event.

forgrim

Was using bonkengs olive to bring down the elite boss for a limit kill. Bonkeng proceeded to hit for 900k.

Lol.

Rixa

If one has 2 Gungirs, Nine can get nice ATK. From my friendlist
77/100 level Nine o_O

Screenshot_20170303-143145.png

Abilities: DW, PoC, 2x SoD

So any strong feelings on Nine or Shine as units?

Looking over Nine's kit, I don't think I would use him all that much. But outside of her TM, I don't think I ever got a sense for how good Shine is. Is she a legit DPS unit?

H3xum

Looking over Nine's kit, I don't think I would use him all that much. But outside of her TM, I don't think I ever got a sense for how good Shine is. Is she a legit DPS unit?

Val gave a quick Shine rating. Didn't elaborate just a letter grade. I believe it was a B overall. (SS for Olive in same rating)

Rixa

Nine needs 2 Spears (Gungir or better), do you have them? If not just use it as bonus unit.

No one at my Best Buy for Switch not sure I wanna wait here for 2 hours though. As for the event I did 30 pulls and got a single Nine and a couple of the 3*s. Type 0 banners hate me . Will get the tix...mats...cactuars and megacite and I'm out.

Valentus

Sunday my quick analysis of 4 pending units.

Val gave a quick Shine rating. Didn't elaborate just a letter grade. I believe it was a B overall. (SS for Olive in same rating)

Nine needs 2 Spears (Gungir or better), do you have them? If not just use it as bonus unit.

Sunday my quick analysis of 4 pending units.

Rock on.

I don't have a Gungir, unfortunately. I do have a couple of decent spears that I could give Nine, but probably not good enough to make him a regular on my main squad.

I'm more interested in Shine, anyway. I noticed she doesn't really have an AoE attack, but I could throw Odin on her for Bladeblitz and have a go. I'll try gearing her up at some point and see if she can hack it.

H3xum

I think I might just do the summon tickets from this mog event

I feel stupid and free at the same time. Very confusing, but, liberating

Visceir

Ninjas and dragoons get the shaft in ffbe. Alim/Gumi just fail to make them good.

Shine might have some purpose once higher dark resist debuffs and Setzer's TM Fixed Dice are in game, but by then you'll probably have plenty of better options.

GL has 1 - 2 months left before the truly appealing 4* units start showing up.

H3xum

No one at my Best Buy for Switch not sure I wanna wait here for 2 hours though. As for the event I did 30 pulls and got a single Nine and a couple of the 3*s. Type 0 banners hate me . Will get the tix...mats...cactuars and megacite and I'm out.

Amazon jacked up my Switch order :( Won't be arriving until tomorrow. Best Buy will have my games and controller sitting for me when I get home from work. I don't even want to open the box, I'll be too bummed

Decided to go in to my Target 30 min after they opened even though they said they already handed out tickets. Still had some Swithes left so I got one and Zelda! No pro controller though.

H3xum

I just ran into a Golden Bomb in ELT. 200 white phantoms or whatever the hell. 2nd stage. Didn't try to steal but 200 on death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom