• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
Random ticket pull:

qOhSs1kl.jpg

I haven't been this disappointed in a long time.

Syntsui

Final Fantasy 9, FINALLY X_X

http://i.imgur.com/02fYLbe.png

http://i.imgur.com/9LlJPEf.png

I was hoping for a trance zidane, but I'll take anything relating to FF9 <3.

This was taken from the reddit thread:-

FF9 Banner

Images

Black Waltz 3* ~ 5* - Thunder magic focused.

Steiner 4* ~ 6* - Similar to Glauca. Can also serve as a tank; will have passives to increase HP and DEF.

Eiko 5* ~ 6* - White Mage based summoner. Can use any party members Summon. Can dispel allies (similar to using Gilgamesh's ability).

Beatrix 5* ~ 6* - Stronger version of Orlandu. Probably won't have any debuffs, but will be a stronger attacker than Orlandu. Also, in addition to her signature skills from FF9, she will be receiving some FFBE original abilities as well.

Past FF9 Character Awakenings

Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, Kuja will all go up to 6-star (Yes, even Vivi).

Images

Zidane - Will get Dual Wield for daggers and a multi-hit ability. Mentioned he will become a tricky unit.

Garnet - Will be able to use any party members summon just like Eiko.

Vivi - Will receive Doomsday (Jihad?), and it will work just like in game: deals dark damage to allies and enemies.

Kuja - Will get Flarestar (AoE Flare?), and Dual Black Magic.

There are images for the 10 character battles too.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. FINALLY SOME LOVE FOR THE BEST GAME OF THE FRANCHISE!

It's only appropriate that Beatrix becomes the most broken unit in the game, she has a bigger impact in FFIX than Orlandu has in FFT (even though you barely play with her).

6*Garnet has the potential to be really good, the other nothing can save really.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
To all of those who pulled Orlandu:

You're the man now, dog.

7PWGBa0.jpg

RIP my friendlist for the Ifrit event. The units I was relying on have almost all been swapped out.

Coppanuva

Used like 5 tickets today and now have 4 bonus units (2 lawrence, 1 ovelia, 1 soleil). So with my Olive I can either solo Pro with a friend unit (some Weak Orlandu's make me get 325% bonus there), or take on elite at 225% with a strong guest (325% if it's an Orlandu). Not bad...

AHAHAHA! Just did another 11 pull, and who do I get? Fucking Gilgamesh...are you fucking kidding me Gumi? After that shit I had to go through to get him on the PC?

evangd007

They've done FF9 so dirty that I had no faith in them to do the cast justice. I expected an OP Beatrix and everyone else to be/remain terrible. 4 old units getting 6*s, one of whom was 4* max for the longest time? REDEEMED!

Jayhawk

I haven't been as active with this game since coming back from my three week Europe trip in February. Just farming TMRs and doing the daily summons. I've finally completed some important TMRs since coming back from my trip though. Decided to spend some money for Orlandeau, and I got him on my 5th 10+1 summon.

across

$100 of Amazon Coins got me enough Lapis to do 4 additional pulls... barely.

1-6 + 14 tickets) Garbage
7) Garbage
8) First Gilgamesh
9) Garbage + resignation mixed with gratitude my third 5* base wasn't a complete wash
10) Rainbow crystal displays -> creeping fear that I'm about to receive my second Ramza or first Delita -> Orlandeau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqwborlxOwo

linkent

Gratz all who got him!!
Cant get him after spending all event tickets.
Now can only hope to get him on dailies.
At least i can use him from you guys :D

About time for that FF IX upgrade, now they can finally start releasing 7 stars units :p
Still lacking Squall the best in FF!!

_woLf

Y'all know my bad luck with rainbows. Until yesterday's Yshtola I had never got a single rainbow.

I just got Orlandeau from my very first 10+1 pull. Didn't even use any tickets.

Holy shit. :D

Since I'm F2P, all this orlandu talk has me itching to reroll, just to see how bad it would be...

But I have a good team now, and can't Facebook save it.

Must remain strong.

across

Y'all know my bad luck with rainbows. Until yesterday's Yshtola I had never got a single rainbow.

I just got Orlandeau from my very first 10+1 pull. Didn't even use any tickets.

Holy shit. :D

I remember you going in hard for Lightning, right? Congratulations on a solid first rainbow!

Since I'm F2P, all this orlandu talk has me itching to reroll, just to see how bad it would be...

Must remain strong.

Yeah... even if you wanted to reroll, I don't think this would be the banner to do it on. FF10 maybe? FF12?

This is definitely 'barely secured the prize unit' privilege speaking, but to those who didn't grab him, just remember there's always someone bigger, someone better, someone newer, there're GL exclusives that may disrupt everything, and you never know what's going to pop out of your random daily. Don't break the bank. Lean on friend units to get through this (joke-level easy) event and live to pull another day.

Niahak

Must remain strong.

Hang in there! Better overall banners will come, lapis is still flowing, and Orlandu isn't the game-wrecking character he was for JP. Think of all the story and exploration content you'd have to re-do to get to the place you are now - likely missing essential roles in your 'best team' along the way.

Trying to stay strong and not pull more myself.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
On a positive note, I did get Ramza, only Rainbow. I guess it's probably the best non-Orlandu Rainbow I could get once Enhancements come.

Downside, I'm broke. But I'm so fucking tired of hoarding. So I feel a bit of relief to be honest, but I also think I've hit another wall in the game, where I'm not that interested.

Kouriozan

Can we hope that all base 5* units will eventually get a 7* upgrade?
Make Lightning great again! (and not with a new version of her like Valhalla Goddess Lightning 6* base)

Valentus

I just wanted a second orlandu ffs gumi :(

(I spent 15 tickets)

So after 190 pulls i got

Orlandu
Noctis (third)
Emperor
Emperor 2 CHILLY I AVENGED YOU!!!!!!!
Luneth (second)
Delita (FUCK YEAH MOONBLADE)

Im still bitter but my luck was really amazing viewing the thing as a whole.

ZangBa

Never felt so free after deleting this. 150 pulls and all junk, maybe a handful of yellows, and all junk ones. I hope the Dissidia game comes over soon. Is the Fire Emblem game any good?

Yeah... even if you wanted to reroll, I don't think this would be the banner to do it on. FF10 maybe? FF12?

This is definitely 'barely secured the prize unit' privilege speaking, but to those who didn't grab him, just remember there's always someone bigger, someone better, someone newer, there're GL exclusives that may disrupt everything, and you never know what's going to pop out of your random daily. Don't break the bank. Lean on friend units to get through this (joke-level easy) event and live to pull another day.

Hang in there! Better overall banners will come, lapis is still flowing, and Orlandu isn't the game-wrecking character he was for JP. Think of all the story and exploration content you'd have to re-do to get to the place you are now - likely missing essential roles in your 'best team' along the way.

Trying to stay strong and not pull more myself.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm in a much better place with this game than my first one, more 5* base, a couple of Zidanes and purpose behind TM farming (though with these grind events no time to do it).

Pulled another ticket and got the last 3* bonus unit, so only unit I didn't pull was Orlandu from the banner, maybe this won't be so bad farming. Need tickets and kinda want that katana for chizuru...

Damn, Olive just destroys ELT. Already ran into 5 packs of Chocobo's. Bought the 30k trust moogle and about to get the cactuars. Should be able to buy everything in the damn place in like 3 days lol.

I did only the daily pull and a ticket today. The daily pull was nothing, but the ticket was soleil. And when she popped on the screen, the game promptly crashed.

I think it's trying to warn me.

Menchi

Gratz! Seems a lot of us are picking him up. Almost like Noctis all over! Dailies are my hope XD

Are you guys planning on using Diabolos for Demon Killer on this event?

Oh also, didn't realise Emp is ranked lower than ExDeath so a little more disappointed about that. Is this based on low DEF/no armour options?

Syntsui

I don't understand, Divine Ruination + Tri Attack + Warp Strike don't chain for some reason, even though all attacks supplement eachother.

Azuran

Banned
Never felt so free after deleting this. 150 pulls and all junk, maybe a handful of yellows, and all junk ones. I hope the Dissidia game comes over soon. Is the Fire Emblem game any good?

Fire Emblem Heroes is trash.

It's nothing but a unit builder simulator since there's no meaningful content to use them on.

tuffymon

Damn, Olive just destroys ELT. Already ran into 5 packs of Chocobo's. Bought the 30k trust moogle and about to get the cactuars. Should be able to buy everything in the damn place in like 3 days lol.

I do an attack up / warp break > autoattack, this event on elt is much easier and kinder than ifrit is. I've also seen the chocobos more in this event, than the bonus units in the last 3 events.

note using super ling and an olive friend with mortar cheese took 14 minutes~ (to take down elt ifrit)

Muku

Congrats on the pulls guys! Orlandu and otherwise. (That Dark Fina is awesome.)

Oh my god you guys.......

I blew all 84 tickets this morning for Orlandu. I was frustrated. Mainly because not a single rainbow. And you know there are other Rainbows I would have loved as well... so even if it wasn't Orlandu, I'd have been pretty happy. (Even if DKC, because I could hold on to him until Enhancements I suppose.)

I have lapis and was like I'm just going to hold on to it. But then was reading this thread and folks saying "OMG a 10+1 and I have Orlandu!!" Okay... well then I was second guessing myself. "Fuck, should I do a 10 + 1? God I'm going to dig my own grave today..." GAF steered me straight.

First 10 + 1... Rainbow. Orlandu!!!!!! OMG you guys. This is the one I've wanted. ;_; I'm going to blow all the Cactaur I've been saving from a Mog King event several times ago on him. (Was waiting on first Rainbow pull since getting them, sans Y'shtola, to use them on.) I guess with this event I'll be hoarding tickets again, which is great.

In mean time, here are my pulls from tickets and all...

Daily: Exdeath

Tickets + 10+1 pulls in no particular order:

x1 Xiao
x1 Vanille
x1 Vaan
x2 Tellah
x5 Soleil
x1 Shine
x1 Shadow
x1 Sazh
x1 Rydia
x1 Russell
x1 Roselia
x1 Rosa
x1 Refia
x2 Rakshasa
x1 Penelo
x19 Ovelia (yes, this bitch is a disease)
x1 Orlandu
x2 Nine (didn't have before!)
x2 Mustadio
x2 Mercedes
x1 Maria
x4 Luna
x3 Luka
x1 Ludmille
x1 Leon
x1 Lenna
x4 Lawrence
x2 Lani
x1 Kuja
x1 Kain
x1 Ingus
x1 Hope
x1 Hayate (OMG!!! FINALLY!!!!!)
x1 Guy
x1 Garnet
x1 Garland
x1 Gaffgarion
x1 Freya
x1 Faris
x3 Fang
x1 Exdeath
x2 Edge
x1 Clyne
x2 CoD
x2 Charlotte
x2 Ceris
x1 Celes
x3 Cecil
x1 Anzelm
x1 Amarant (first)
x1 Agrias

Whew. Not sure how many new units to keep to roll with for bonus. But I can theoretically be rolling in the shit though.

across

Oh my god you guys.......

GAF doin' it big on National Salt Day. Congratulations!

It feels really nice to be part of the party. I missed out on Noctis, despite going fairly hard for him.

I'll be sitting at the kid's table for the next month or more as I recoup my lost resources, but that's alright. I'm content for a long while.

edit: I am so glad the Dunes are this weekend, good lord.

Shouta

Everyone getting the Thunder God and it looks like he's unchanged going off the Exvius Wiki. Welcome to destruction for Global.

I'm more excited for FF9 in JP though. =o

Muku

All 100 Cactaur used got him to 93. Only one boost and that was a Great Success on second to last merging. Fortunately have Cactaur from the Ifrit event in my box... those get him to....96. Looks like I'll run EXP stuff a few times and be done.

Flambe

Well, against my better judgment: Up to 165 pulls with 0 Rainbows now.

Like, really? That's just ridiculous.

I'm with ya man, I'm completely drained of being able to pull now and promised myself not to whale on this game >.<

Also I didn't even get a Soliel lol. I couldn't TM farm last night because I was 70 units over capacity and couldn't be arsed to go through feeding them to each other.

Oh well, maybe the few events tickets or a daily will be good to me for once. Haven't gotten a single good unit off the daily since it came out though so not holding my breath =p

Menchi

Oh well, maybe the few events tickets or a daily will be good to me for once. Haven't gotten a single good unit off the daily since it came out though so not holding my breath =p

I did get a rainbow off a daily once. It turned out to be a Ludmille, but at least he sparkled before dashing my hopes and dreams. Thankfully we just get awful 5* base characters instead now XD

I'm sure most of us will her TGC though, so here's hoping!

I guess that's not too far so that's cool.

Good to know. Thanks.

I will say, I actually like FE Heroes, but I'm a fan of the series itself. It's fun for basic strategy gameplay and building heroes, and they did just introduce skill inheritance and new maps are on the way.

There's a story, but it isn't stellar. If you have ever played a FE game and liked it, give it a shot. If not, then it's a hard thing to sell to someone.

Coppanuva

Are both the swords worth it this event? The 18k orb one I will probably get but the 79 is kinda pricy. I don't really have any TM weapons yet, but I have all the high-powered f2p ones (except gilg trial).

Are both the swords worth it this event? The 18k orb one I will probably get but the 79 is kinda pricy. I don't really have any TM weapons yet, but I have all the high-powered f2p ones (except gilg trial).

if you are f2play and not swimming in tmrs..

yes of course grab both swords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom