• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Are both the swords worth it this event? The 18k orb one I will probably get but the 79 is kinda pricy. I don't really have any TM weapons yet, but I have all the high-powered f2p ones (except gilg trial).

Durandal is a must unless you have two Excalibers already. The GL exclusive weapon will be highly dependent on your current weapon stock.

bonkeng

All 100 Cactaur used got him to 93. Only one boost and that was a Great Success on second to last merging. Fortunately have Cactaur from the Ifrit event in my box... those get him to....96. Looks like I'll run EXP stuff a few times and be done.

Gratz Muku, happy to have another Cid on my list :)

Max Orlandu up need to get some ATK pots to polish him off still have 17k arena medals so will do that after lunch. Has BiS outside of that Demon Rain thing.

Coppanuva

if you are f2play and not swimming in tmrs..

yes of course grab both swords

Yeah the thing is though that right now my team is leaning away from swords... I have these DPS units:

CoD
Chizuru (in progress)
2x Olive
Mercedes
Bartz
Firion.

I do have 6 cecils to grind excaliburs for eventually... but if I try to run both Olives it's not like the swords give me anything... probably worth just saving my orbs and deciding at redemption period. I got lucky with 2 runs with 3 chocobos who showed up when I had a 325% bonus so... hopefully i'll be swimming in orbs.

windfish

gosh I hate that I can't control myself when pulling xD used all my tickets and 3x 11 pulls - simply nothing except a few of those fake olives.
Will use all the event tickets and remaining lapis for dailys then burn that bridge down quickly.

TGC needs more MP for the Divine Ruination spam! What are your thoughts on Orlandu? Did he live up to everyone's expectations? I just need to get chaining with Olive working.

mstevens

I just wanted a second orlandu ffs gumi :(

(I spent 15 tickets)

So after 190 pulls i got

Orlandu
Noctis (third)
Emperor
Emperor 2 CHILLY I AVENGED YOU!!!!!!!
Luneth (second)
Delita (FUCK YEAH MOONBLADE)

Im still bitter but my luck was really amazing viewing the thing as a whole.

If it makes you feel better I did 205 pulls and only got 1 rainbow (it was Orlandu though so I'm not upset)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Going try this.

Fuck this game, fuck Gumi, give me Orlandu, fuck pieces of cheap shit.

No more nice Shintoki, where is my skirt!

across

only if you have a great dps character that needs some help in the ability department

its really good for Firion, Randi and DKC

Just to piggyback on this a bit, the single-target ability that Orlandeau's TM gives, Ultima Sword, is better than Fin Briar +1, the extreme MP cost (60) notwithstanding. Of course if you're vaporizing something in a single chain then the MP cost doesn't matter...

Crush Accessory is the most powerful imperil-all debuff we have access to right now without Marie... I think? And Spirit Blade actually looks kinda iffy but apparently it does two separate hits so if your stats are beefy enough I guess you can hit 999x4 with it in Arena... ?

Max Orlandu up need to get some ATK pots to polish him off still have 17k arena medals so will do that after lunch. Has BiS outside of that Demon Rain thing.

Small request if possible bro. You mind setting your TGC to use Ifrit instead of Diablos? Still need to farm Ifrit elt to sell them raid coins for enhancement monies!
***After I actually used him he wasn't worried bout nothing. Took the damage like a champ some how lol***

Iceman829

Does Orlandeau chain with anyone other than himself currently? Us peasants gonna have to wait for Agrias I guess.

I've been using an Orlandu friend with my chizuru to clear ELT. Phantom shadow + thunder w/e for the first 4 rounds. Then the divine attack for the boss

Spent a daily and 3 of my 5 tickets so far from Mog King.

Daily - Jack (New)
Ticket #1 - Ovelia (New) Nice, helps with reward % boost.
Ticket #2 - Locke (#5) Will make Rising Sun easy now.
Ticket #3 - Blue crystal, broke into Yellow Crystal, broke into Rainbow Crystal!! HOLY SHIT!!!

IMG_0917.png

Alkez

Final Fantasy 9, FINALLY X_X

About damn time!

6*Garnet has the potential to be really good, the other nothing can save really.

Kuja has some decent stats. I think there's potential. Dual black magic and thundaja?

TGC needs more MP for the Divine Ruination spam! What are your thoughts on Orlandu? Did he live up to everyone's expectations? I just need to get chaining with Olive working.

Honestly, I'm a little underwhelmed because of the MP thing. I tried him in the raid Elite and managing MP was difficult because there isn't really a great second move if that makes sense? But obviously I don't have my own Orlandu to chain with which would make all the difference. As a solo unit though, I dunno. Guess I've got to wait to get my 6* Agrias.

Yeah honestly 6 Star Agrias should be all I need realistically

Ill just hold off till then

She doesnt get quite as high atk as orlandu understandably but we will see what they do with her in global

PeaceUK

Ticket 1: Agrias
Ticket 2: Vaan
Ticket 3: Cyan
Ticket 4: RAINBOW....Gilgamesh

Eat a dick Gumi, though I cant be that salty lol

I'll be honest I didn't know he didn't have an AoE ability outside of his LB. That lowers his usefulness in my opinion but against ST I am sure he does great.

Takuan

Got a Marie with my last 10+1. Not bad, but can't say I'm not disappointed.

Well, still have dailies and tickets from Mog King. Yes, I can. Yes, I can.

PeaceUK

Another rainbow in an 11 pull..........DKCecil -________________________-, well I got 3 Agrias from this when I had none before, so I have the mini Orlandeaus I guess

Worried that I'm not going to get enough points to get Y'shtola at this rate. I'm sitting at 810,470 atm and really can only complete ADV regularly and Pro with a strong friend unit. Is a week enough time to make up the gap?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- huge congrats to what looks like literally everyone but me for landing Orlandu!

-- i only had a daily, 2 tickets, and 3 mog tickets so far to spend. I got Lawrence from the banner, so far. I'll deal.

-- am I still paying for my Noctis + Yun luck? I think I am.

-- anyone going for anything other than tickets and moogles on this event?

-- ELT is super super easy, guys. Should be able to solo clear it with a top-tier friend unit.

Celegus

Worried that I'm not going to get enough points to get Y'shtola at this rate. I'm sitting at 810,470 atm and really can only complete ADV regularly and Pro with a strong friend unit. Is a week enough time to make up the gap?
Well we're at the halfway point and you have more than half the points... So you should be fine!

Nikokuno

Final Fantasy 9, FINALLY X_X

http://i.imgur.com/02fYLbe.png

http://i.imgur.com/9LlJPEf.png

I was hoping for a trance zidane, but I'll take anything relating to FF9 <3.

This was taken from the reddit thread:-

FF9 Banner

Images

Black Waltz 3* ~ 5* - Thunder magic focused.

Steiner 4* ~ 6* - Similar to Glauca. Can also serve as a tank; will have passives to increase HP and DEF.

Eiko 5* ~ 6* - White Mage based summoner. Can use any party members Summon. Can dispel allies (similar to using Gilgamesh's ability).

Beatrix 5* ~ 6* - Stronger version of Orlandu. Probably won't have any debuffs, but will be a stronger attacker than Orlandu. Also, in addition to her signature skills from FF9, she will be receiving some FFBE original abilities as well.

Past FF9 Character Awakenings

Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, Kuja will all go up to 6-star (Yes, even Vivi).

Images

Zidane - Will get Dual Wield for daggers and a multi-hit ability. Mentioned he will become a tricky unit.

Garnet - Will be able to use any party members summon just like Eiko.

Vivi - Will receive Doomsday (Jihad?), and it will work just like in game: deals dark damage to allies and enemies.

Kuja - Will get Flarestar (AoE Flare?), and Dual Black Magic.

There are images for the 10 character battles too.

Already saving my lapis for Beatrix &#128525; best news fuck Orlandu

Kouriozan

Dude that FF9 reveal was hype as fuck

Damn shame JP gets to go first

At least Global is getting some type of FF6 upgrade but its only a SINGLE characters

Fuck that Do the WHOLE CAST

Sabin/Edgar/Shadow will be 6* in the next FF6 upgrade, because hey they did it with Vivi!

-- anyone going for anything other than tickets and moogles on this event?

-- ELT is super super easy, guys. Should be able to solo clear it with a top-tier friend unit.

I will get everything in the store except any materia for ovelia...soliel and lawrence if it even has any. Everything else though I will get, and I will probably try to have 2 stacks of all 6* mats. Event is so easy Olive just looks at shit and it dies.

Lets see

Original JP event upgraded

- Terra
- Kefka

Added

- Setzer
- Esper Terra

So once we get there we will have a total of 5 FF6 reps at 6 star... not even half the cast

Something has to give here

130 pulls and no rainbows.

Why.

Damn your luck has been horrendous for a couple banners now....

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Everyone bitched about them ignoring 9 and 6, but they delivered with 9. Was expecting Kuja, Garnet, and Zid, but Vivi is a nice surprised and could basically be Totto 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom