• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

My 2B has been setup for the trial if anyone wants to take a shot at it. The pod, fire weapons, and Ribbon. Need other people to set up their 2B/A2 similar as well or share a +2 Ace.

My 2B has a fire weapon and the pod then.

Ah crap, forgot the ribbon. Fixed.
vyDuhKN.png
aHZkaGW.png

Let me know if there's any way to improve this.

ID is 737,852,652

Syntsui

JP getting Trust Moogles for the weekly arena reward (this week only) as a Global Anniversary celebration.

They are so much better than us they even celebrate our anniversary lol.

My 2B has been setup for the trial if anyone wants to take a shot at it. The pod, fire weapons, and Ribbon. Need other people to set up their 2B/A2 similar as well or share a +2 Ace.

I set up mine as well.
2B with Diablos.
Dandelga
Chirjilaraden
Black Cowl
Demon Mail
Pod 153
Ribbon
Blade Mastery
Plant Killer
Wisdom x 2

That's 7075 HP, 777 attack and 70% dark resist.
Lucky 7s. Good luck.

Alkez

JP getting Trust Moogles for the weekly arena reward (this week only) as a Global Anniversary celebration.

They are so much better than us they even celebrate our anniversary lol.

O damn, guess I better play arena. How high do you need to come? I never usually play arena because the tiers for monthly moogles are more strict.

Celegus

Gaf give me tips how to stop doing dailys and spend all my tickets on the stupid nier banner hoping for a waifu ;_____;

Wait didn't you just gg this game last week? What could you possibly need more damage dealers for right now?

Is it even confirmed the boss is plant AND demon? I don't remeber other bosses having two types.

There's definitely been two-type enemies before.

Kettch

You need Excalibur for Gilgamesh.

Swap out Crimson for Excalibur.

Edit: Also, your evade rate is at 95%, although quite high, 1 wrong rng will spell trouble.

That's why Lightning and Ling are preferred due to their innate 30% or more evasion skill.

Yeah, Noctis is doable with Genji Shield over Safety Bit. Opens up the ACC slot for the needed evade. Still need a 2nd Ring of the Lucii or the Assassin's Vest to hit 100% I think though.

Kakaroach

just watch your cash reserve when doing this. goes down fast.
It actually hasn't been that expensive. I've used a ton when they are lower levels so maybe that's why.

Also, how good is Cruel Oath? I will eventually get Virtous Contract but I only have 1 million points and can only do Adv difficulty. Worth it to spend the lapis to refill or no?

LucaMac

[JP] Guys where can I find skill trees for Leviatan, Fenrir and Pheonix? Have them fully leveled but no points spent due to the language barrier...Ive done a fair bit of googling and found nothing useful anywhere...

Shouta

[JP] Guys where can I find skill trees for Leviatan, Fenrir and Pheonix? Have them fully leveled but no points spent due to the language barrier...Ive done a fair bit of googling and found nothing useful anywhere...

Fenrir
Phoenix
Leviathan

Leviathan's skill tree doesn't have images but you want to pick up M Spirit Killer and M Aquan Killer to increase the power of your Mages. For Phoenix, pick up Raise and and M Undead Killer for sure. Fenrir has nothing terribly useful so stats and whatever skills you like.

LucaMac

Fenrir
Phoenix
Leviathan

Leviathan's skill tree doesn't have images but you want to pick up M Spirit Killer and M Aquan Killer to increase the power of your Mages. For Phoenix, pick up Raise and and M Undead Killer for sure. Fenrir has nothing terribly useful so stats and whatever skills you like.

Cheers. Thanks Shouta. Owe you one again. Someday Ill return the favour...somehow.

Edit: Still no idea which one is which on the board though. :/ Having a look at the abilities its fairly common sense...

Shouta

Cheers. Thanks Shouta. Owe you one again. Someday Ill return the favour...somehow.

Edit: Still no idea which one is which on the board though. :/ Having a look at the abilities its fairly common sense...

You just have to match the names is all.

For Phoenix:
Mアンデッドキラー = M Undead Killer
レイズ = Raise

For Leviathan:
Mスピリットキラー = M Spirit Killer
Mアクアンキラー = M Aquan Killer

Phoenix has an image with it highlighted. Leviathan doesn't unfortunately.

Okay so I've done a lot of research on what TMR I want to put my 100% moogles on.

I'm currently stuck on 3 things. Which do u guys think is most important considering my best unit is Luneth and to get for TMR?

Earth Veritas, Rikku's Pouch or Leon's Dark Soul 50%atk thing?

Thanks for the help

Visceir

[JP] pulled helmless Kain today on the free Monday pull. That's 2 weeks in a row pulling a rainbow on that banner...

Just rng and luck.

JP maint and new banner today! Will be saving my pulls for that.

I bet Xon will have some unique useful skills and Ling's fire dagger TM seems quite useful.

tuffymon

Jeeze, just dropped 136k coins on the raid... still ain't finished a 9s >.>; 5.1m~ points, the pulls were disgusting too... I pulled more Adams than Moogles (21 v 19)

Okay so I've done a lot of research on what TMR I want to put my 100% moogles on.

I'm currently stuck on 3 things. Which do u guys think is most important considering my best unit is Luneth and to get for TMR?

Thanks for the help

EV or Leon's. See which gives more attack.

Doctor_No

Thanks for the help

It depends entirely on what units you plan on building. All three are solid TMRs, If you're going for pure attack then Dark Knight Soul is a solid option, but keep in mind you need heavy armor equipped to get the most out of it. Earth Veritas is a little more flexible given you get 40% from armor alone. From a pure functionality perspective, Rikku's pouch might be the best option of the three given it gets really well with Rikku herself; who is one of the most useful units in the game.

Jeeze, just dropped 136k coins on the raid... still ain't finished a 9s >.>; 5.1m~ points, the pulls were disgusting too... I pulled more Adams than Moogles (21 v 19)

I've resorted to farming 9S TM at Earth Shrine at this point for my third Pod 153. His moogle is significantly rarer than A2's and 2Bs (which they cruelly spam you with), and orbs lapis refills weren't dropping enough relative to what I put in.

Before pulling A2, I had almost 20 beastlords. Sold them all Thursday and then pulled an A2...

Now I have gotten 7 since then...

Pulled 30 virtuous sword Moogles in the interim...

Before pulling A2, I had almost 20 beastlords. Sold them all Thursday and then pulled an A2...

Now I have gotten 7 since then...

Pulled 30 virtuous sword Moogles in the interim...

Can I have those Virtuous swords?!?!?!? I got 2 2Bs and I only have 50% on one so far, we only have a week left.....

I wish we could do something like use moogles on characters that the TM isn't for, but it is reduced down to 1%. That would sound really helpful to players, so it would never happen.

EV or Leon's. See which gives more attack.

It depends entirely on what units you plan on building. All three are solid TMRs, If you're going for pure attack then Dark Knight Soul is a solid option, but keep in mind you need heavy armor equipped to get the most out of it. Earth Veritas is a little more flexible given you get 40% from armor alone. From a pure functionality perspective, Rikku's pouch might be the best option of the three given it gets really well with Rikku herself; who is one of the most useful units in the game.

I've resorted to farming 9S TM at Earth Shrine at this point for my third Pod 153. His moogle is significantly rarer than A2's and 2Bs (which they cruelly spam you with), and orbs lapis refills weren't dropping enough relative to what I put in.
Been researching some more, I forgot to mention I also have quick assault I could get as well.

I haven't done the Dark Beasts trial yet and saw that there's a great mastery 50% atk thing in there.

That shit is dope and would make the dark knight soul thing uneccessary because I am working to get Luneth at Sword Master +2 which would give +50 to great swords also so I would ideally equip a greatsword and katana bc I have blade mastery on him.

Now with that being said, I recognize the ultimate relevance of Rikku's pouch (havent got her to 6* due to materials yet which sucks).

So it's a sticky situation. It's either I start boosting Luneth with quick assault or EV TMR or I get Rikku's pouch and put it on god knows whoever cause idek.

Anymore input would be great. Is Rikku's pouch almost a requirement for hard content moving forward u guys think?

Whizkid7

So, um, holy shit that just happened.

YVNIEwT.png

Never thought I'd see a double rainbow...its...glorious...

And now I can finally get rid of all these beastlord moogles!!!

Shouta

Wow, looking at JP Reberta, she's a hybrid character now. She's also built as a finisher. Deep breath gives 200% INT for one action then changes the mods of her attacks from 700% (AoE)/900% (ST) to 1500% (AOE)/1700% (ST) respectively.

Ling's dances are interesting. Starts at 80% for one stat then becomes 90% for the next stat, then 100% plus AoE debuff removal for two stats on the 3rd step of the dance then you can rotate between the 3rd and 4th steps of buffs with her after wards for a big MP cost and dropping two stat buffs every other turn. Not bad, I guess?

LucaMac

You just have to match the names is all.

For Phoenix:
Mアンデッドキラー = M Undead Killer
レイズ = Raise

For Leviathan:
Mスピリットキラー = M Spirit Killer
Mアクアンキラー = M Aquan Killer

Phoenix has an image with it highlighted. Leviathan doesn't unfortunately.

Thanks.

fionel

I have absolutely no interest in the newest JP raid banner. The only interesting tidbit from the datamine is the possibility of another FF7 event after this raid. Could it be Tifa or Sephiroth?!

yamarei

Neo Member
Lucked into an A2 earlier last week (my 4th rainbow and first 5* chainer), and suddenly whole new worlds of possibilities opened up to me. I could finally one-turn Engels! It was heaven, and then I was possessed with a certain audacity.

Could I take on Aigaion?

I'd mostly shunned trials up to this point because they seemed like a lot of work, and I felt pretty under-powered to fight them. But now it seemed possible. Reddit confirmed that it was possible, but I didn't really have a re-raise unit. Nevertheless, A2's raw damage made it seem feasible.

Spent a few days tweaking and researching (took down some earlier trials to get ready), and I ended up going with:

Rikku (w/ Rikku's pouch)
Rikku
Tilith
9S (w/ Pod 153)
A2
Friend A2

-I didn't really have a lot of LB building TMRs for Rikku, but I had seen videos that made it seem that the LB boost from Rikku's Pouch could substitute for it. And if it couldn't I had enough full rezzing to hold out until I could start rolling Hyper Mighty G.

-9S was there to fire imperil, spot 30% damage resistance, bushido Freedom, and throw in some chain support with the Pod. He was dual wielding with Vernard.

-Tilith was there more as a mana battery than a healer, as I would discover as the fight went on, and spot sealed lights when the coast looked clear enough.

-A2 and friend A2 were fire element upped and there to rip machines apart.

Five tries later and I finally did it. The drawback of the body first method is that there's no way to roll Rikku LBs once the body is gone, so it's a race after that. It took a try or two figure out when it was safe to take down the body. I also wiped multiple times because I didn't realize Mighty Hammer was thunder element and AOE chained with 9S. I was real sheepish when I realized that was the case.

But man double A2 was amazing, she just tore that boss to pieces. I don't think I ever perfect chained once, but she still did 20% ish damage to the body per round.

I pulled a Luneth like 5 days ago and now this

h4E3glh.png

Being a F2P never felt so good. So now I've pulled 2 rainbows since coming back from a 4month hiatus, lol RNG is Cray-Z

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Grats to Broseybrose, whizkids and crimsonsquall....good to see some nice pulls on this page.

forgrim

After too many multipulls, and 100+ tickets with no rainbows, i decided ONE LAST MULTIPULL AND THEN F THIS BANNER...then this greeted me

BqjiBmU.png

I said ill take A2 or B2, anythinggggg...then...

IYy4v1B.png

After that many pulls without a rainbow i feel vindicated, and my first double rainbow ever.

Syntsui

Whew, FF7 banner next week for JP maybe? That could be interesting.

Anyway, reddit reaction to what they did to our global units is hilarious, according to them everything is irredeemable gutter trash. I don't even want to see the skills, I'll do dailies for the free TMs and that's it. If it's really FFVII next, I'll need all the lapis possible.

Edit: OK I saw the skills, holy shit what have they done with my man Xon :(((

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
After too many multipulls, and 100+ tickets with no rainbows, i decided ONE LAST MULTIPULL AND THEN F THIS BANNER...then this greeted me

After that many pulls without a rainbow i feel vindicated, and my first double rainbow ever.

Wow - awesome congrats man.
I guess you also freed up like 50 unit spots with those pulls hehe.

Broseybrose

Grats to Broseybrose, whizkids and crimsonsquall....good to see some nice pulls on this page.

Thanks cw_sasuke! I must have pulled at least 20 off banner golds (and an off banner rainbow) trying to get him over the past 10 days!

I originally wanted two like everyone else, but Im just so happy to have the one useful gold now. And that TM.

I had resigned myself to the fact that I wasnt going to get him. But daily pull to the rescue!

I had sold all the A2, 2B, and 9S raid moogles, but I only pulled 100k and still have 160k left. And Im still running the raid.

edit - Wow, Forgrim! That is true vindication in one 11 pull! Congrats!

bonkeng

BqjiBmU.png

IYy4v1B.png

Wow.......

Congratz.

Alkez

Grats to everyone getting good pulls :)

I have absolutely no interest in the newest JP raid banner. The only interesting tidbit from the datamine is the possibility of another FF7 event after this raid. Could it be Tifa or Sephiroth?!

When you were going to spend your resources on the STEP banner but the king may be coming...I only have 17k lapis though. Gotta hope it's enough if this comes true.

Anyway, reddit reaction to what they did to our global units is hilarious, according to them everything is irredeemable gutter trash. I don't even want to see the skills, I'll do dailies for the free TMs and that's it. If it's really FFVII next, I'll need all the lapis possible.

Edit: OK I saw the skills, holy shit what have they done with my man Xon :(((

Wth did they do to Ling?? I literally only want an Aiden or 2 for the easy robes seeing as I don't have any good defensive robes yet.

Kouriozan

Even Reddit is not excited for Onion Knight anymore, thanks to A2 being stronger than him I guess, I think I made a good decision in skipping it.

Chiziru is finally retired. 3x Chizzy lasted a long time on my Arena team.

New team of 3x 500+ MAG Ashe, 450+ ATK Amelia and 450+ ATK Setzer is disgusting.

Top Bottom