• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Rixa

Leo & 4 Elle
Leo is around 93% and Elle's around 13%. Will make 1 AT.

After that I guess I do quick Rikku with 5 copies.
After that maybe one quicker Gaffgarion with 4 copies and I guess I add 2nd Noctis to tm grind (its now 19.5% by using it).

Maybe they actually tune Ring of The Lucii, would be christmas to me.

Whales

Banned
Actually, speaking of Moogles, what Trust is everyone currently working on? Or Trusts maybe in some folks case?

Right now working on getting Genji Glove from my Gilgamesh I got from the guaranteed 5* pull. Got 'em to like 70 something % right now.

On alt ... working on Ace's Trust. End of last week got Dual Wield for TT, so now working on Ace's for her. Like 20% or so in. (That includes Moogle from this Mog King event.) Not sure what to work on afterward, but will look at that when time comes. Got a while to go.

Right now im doing

2x Brotherhood
Wisdom
2x Dark Knight Soul

Next batch is gonna be

2x Love (Rem)
2x Emperor's majesty
1 Bracer

Then next one im not sure, probably some Arshas talismans and TMs for rikku/defense. If Noctis gets buffes ans his TM does too im going to get 2x ring of lucii for sure

now that im thinking about it I could use like 2 ribbons too... Im so behind on tm farming

also using my moogles to get rikkus tm straight away

across

Two Elles at 99.x%
Trance Terra #1 at 77.x% - useless since I didn't pull Ashe.
Sozhe at 40.9%
Wilhelm at 50.5%

150% in Trust Moogles sitting idle. I'm kind of uninvested in the TM grind lately. Rikku's TM seems overrated to me (but I can juice it if I need to for Aigaion, or whoever), I don't really have anything else high priority. My Dark Knight Cecil is 0% but his weapon isn't really relevant until his enhancements drop. Zarg's TM isn't worth grinding. 2x Rasler will probably go in after Elle but I'm not burning to have them.

Everything changes if I'm lucky on the Nier banner, though...

Eidjinn

Actually, speaking of Moogles, what Trust is everyone currently working on? Or Trusts maybe in some folks case?

Right now working on getting Genji Glove from my Gilgamesh I got from the guaranteed 5* pull. Got 'em to like 70 something % right now.

On alt ... working on Ace's Trust. End of last week got Dual Wield for TT, so now working on Ace's for her. Like 20% or so in. (That includes Moogle from this Mog King event.) Not sure what to work on afterward, but will look at that when time comes. Got a while to go.

Aileen's TM, Olive's TM, Shine's TM(my only one...), Amelia's TM and Agrias' TM.

Coming up... probably 2 or 3 bracers, Doublehand and Rikku's TM, probably.

Actually, how many Rikku's pouch do we need? One is enough?

tuffymon

Been super lazy and holding off on Echidna... the wol/noctis/luneth/tilith/zarglebargle was a super safe walk in the park

Alkez

Done with the mog king. Got pretty much everything apart from crysts. Thought about going for some guard and healing ones but I don't think the bonus I have is enough to warrant it when I don't really need those crysts right now. Back to the TM farming.

To answer Muku's question, I'm going to resume the same team I was doing before. Edgar in anticipation of the Robot (which has now been confirmed ofc), 2 Snows for Aileen as soon as I beat the Robot, and 2 Amarants for Tilith. That will pretty much be my July in this game.

All depends on how things are setup, and tbh, I don't think it'd take a huge leap in code to make it happen. Maybe we should make a post of QoL adjustments and see if any happen? I know locking gear and more than 5 groups would be on my "want" list though...

Yeah that's probably a good idea. I'll get on it later today (or see if one is already currently being used that we can add on to).

Musings

I'm working on another 2 Bracers, my first Champion's Belt, a Dark Knight's soul and another Quick Assault.

Next will be Aileen's and then 2 more Shines and whatever else I can get my hands on, maybe letters and arms if I can pull Ashe - love how well she chains with Aileen.

Kouriozan

Daily Refia, I'm surprised I can't get any banner unit.
Also finally saw a Thunderbug and the currency rates is so not worth it, I mostly got all I wanted so I'll ignore that event for now.

I got Olivia from my guaranteed 5* so I'm working on Sparky at the moment. Seems like you need it to get the most from her.

I dropped a ticket this morning hoping for Ashe but it's turned into a rainbow and Wilhelm popped out.

Ken

I got Olivia from my guaranteed 5* so I'm working on Sparky at the moment. Seems like you need it to get the most from her.

I dropped a ticket this morning hoping for Ashe but it's turned into a rainbow and Wilhelm popped out.

Yeah, she really needs Sparky though I guess that's also her downfall (being tied to thunder element).

Might be worth skipping though if you have any interest in Balthier and want to pull for him.

Kouriozan

You know when we talked about S2 Charlotte? Well S2 Shiera is a thing so it's totally possible.

R8EOhAW.jpg

Has anyone heard any rumblings or rumors about an Amazon Coin deal tomorrow as part of the Prime Day sale? I heard through the grapevine that last year they had a pretty killer deal (does anyone remember what that was?), so I MIGHT take advantage if they repeat it this year.

Alkez

You know when we talked about S2 Charlotte? Well S2 Shiera is a thing so it's totally possible.http:/[/QUOTE]

:o you and I were literally talking about that the other day. I'm completely confident in an S2 Charlotte if Shiera is getting an S2 form. I hope they make her a beast. Charlotte was my tank for a long time in GL before Cecil got his 6* form. Would like to use her again as my JP tank.

I wonder if I'll get CG Jake. I have all the S2 main story characters so far. We'll find out in a couple of hours I guess.

Edit: I wonder if Aileen made Jake's new weapons...and if she did...just maybe...yes, that is what I'm thinking lmao

Dandte

Has anyone heard any rumblings or rumors about an Amazon Coin deal tomorrow as part of the Prime Day sale? I heard through the grapevine that last year they had a pretty killer deal (does anyone remember what that was?), so I MIGHT take advantage if they repeat it this year.

In germany we had a coin deal: 2500 coins for 5 €

Ken

wow lol

guess i dont need to save these healing crysts

actually, gonna bet it's the 40% stat version. i'd be a little amazed if they ship her out with the 90% song.

Nikokuno

I just use 13 tickets to get Ashe and got Z~ instead 🤔
Pulling for Ling = Yun
Pulling for Tilith = nothing
Pulling for Rikku = Tidus then Rikku
Pulling for Ashe = Z

I hope I'll get her in a daily pull.

So I've noticed I really suck at chaining. The amount of times I get the full 27 chain off Orlandeau is maybe 1 in 10. Pretty awful.

Why doesn't this game support multi touch? 99% of the time it just launches nothing by the presses crossing over.

Kouriozan

Even if Lunera is only 40%, her HP and MP heals are amazing, and everyone keep talking about how you need good MP regen for Aigaion.
Wait and see.
I hope they'll reduce T4 crysts needed for DKCecil.

Niahak

Daily was Bedile.

I've been spending too many tickets trying to get Zarg, so I now have two Ashes and a Rasler (and am down to 21 tickets, no 4*s).

Sidenote on Rasler with some pretty late-game FFXII spoilers tagged:

I really don't know why Rasler is in this game. I mean, it's been awhile since I played it, but in FFXII, his whole deal was that
he was dead the entire game, AND the phantom of him Ashe kept seeing was totally fabricated to motivate her to do the worst things for humanity.
So literally
a character whose point is he doesn't exist
over characters like Larsa, Cid, or the other Cid? Ondore would be better, despite all his lies.

Damn so glad to hear DKC is getting enhancements this week. Thinking I'll look into that further!!

Also, probably going to skip this banner altogether. Saving for Nier at this point. Depending on how Prime Day pans out, maybe 1 yolo multi pull!

Kouriozan

Aigaion trial will be VERY interesting

kQV0b7A.png

Probably why we're getting enhanced Lunera song already.
Let's see how Reddit will be stuck on "But JP players did it this way!"

Alkez

So the Robot is actually coming this month. Glad I started my machine killer TM a few weeks ago in anticipation. I really should clear the GL exclusive trial first lol. Haven't even attempted it.

actually, gonna bet it's the 40% stat version. i'd be a little amazed if they ship her out with the 90% song.

Without a doubt. It should have come with the 40% to begin with tbh. I wonder what her enhancements will be on that skill then.

c-murph

Brotherhood Get!
Emperor's Majesty No.1 Get!

Amelia Apron Dress -95.7%
Leon Dark Knight's Soul No.1 - 93.1%
Shine Quick Assualt No.7 - 48.3%

Throwing in Ashe No.1 and No.2.
I guess Rasler Patriotic Recall and Zargabaath Judge Helm Next?!

Thanks Gumi, make my 5* Ramza enhancement practically useless before I even get it...

To make is worse, now I know Ramza enhancement is at least 1-2 more months away plus Lunera Enhancements will now make enhanced Ramza look weak in comparison. Spend all those crysts for 10% extra? Ugh...

Why not just enhance him rather than enhance a character who hasn't been released yet?

It's like a kick in the nuts to players who have been here from the start and patiently waiting on a character who has been sidelined for months and months.

Valentus

Aigaion trial will be VERY interesting

kQV0b7A.png

Probably why we're getting enhanced Lunera song already.
Let's see how Reddit will be stuck on "But JP players did it this way!"

If aigaion isnt modified then the strategy is clear:

Rikku with lb generation as fuck
2 orlandu/fryevia
1 dps with golem
Bartz
Tilith

The dps generating damage and lb crysts.

Rikku using lb all turns
Bartz entrust rikku
Tilith healing

Posts in here make me wonder if I'm reading Lunera wrong.

Is she 40% all stats w/ HP & MP heal or is she upgraded to her 90% from the get go?

Well Fohlen came with his upgrade +2 so anything can happen I guess.

Ugh... good point.

Knowing Gumi we will get Roy and his 110% before we get enhanced Ramza.

I've set up for Ramza long ago and hate waiting. Have yet to even enhance a single unit with my hoarded crysts. Was saving for instant Ramza boost and instant 2x Oldmandu boosts.

Alkez

Is she 40% all stats w/ HP & MP heal or is she upgraded to her 90% from the get go?

I can say I'm 99% sure it will the 40% increase. As I posted earlier it's really how she should have been released imo because that song wasn't worth using. Now she's actually worth pursuing for people who don't have Ramza.

bonkeng

Yolo'd 2 5k pulls on Tidus banner because i somehow felt the urge to have a 2nd Tidus after seeing the spark chain trick.

First 5k, gold>rainbow Rem. New so yay.

2nd 5k rainbow, Tidus.

Best yolo urge ever!

Musings

Yolo'd 2 5k pulls on Tidus banner because i somehow felt the urge to have a 2nd Tidus after seeing the spark chain trick.

First 5k, gold>rainbow Rem. New so yay.

2nd 5k rainbow, Tidus.

Best yolo urge ever!

That's absolutely unreal... Please, teach me your ways.

across

Runera's song is going to be the +1 version. There's no way they're giving us the +2 version with Zargabaath having just come out with 60% buffs and no HP/MP regen. Now you have a choice - Runera with HP/MP regen and buffs that are nearly as good who locks herself in place with the song, or Zargabaath who doesn't give HP/MP regen but has stronger stat buffs and can take other actions.

This is what people refer to when they talk about "balancing" or "balanced", which enhanced Ramza wouldn't be next week and sure as fuck wouldn't have been back in April.

I kinda feel like people who are on the "Gumi is just trying to bleed money out of its playerbase by delaying Ramza!" train may need to take a moment to remind themselves of the game they're playing. They are absolutely doing that! They're also trying in certain ways to not make some of the tremendously obvious errors that JP did. The two things aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, fixing some of those errors is indeed leading to more vectors for them to hit your wallet. The developers of the game aren't your BFF Jill, despite the generous anniversary.

Valentus

Gaf, need your help.

Somebody here gonna enhance dkc, exdeath and/or cecil?

If someone here will do it, can you lend me that units for making my videos of testing the units enhanced?

Thank you in advance!

Kouriozan

Gaf, need your help.

Somebody here gonna enhance dkc, exdeath and/or cecil?

If someone here will do it, can you lend me that units for making my videos of testing the units enhanced?

Thank you in advance!

I'm missing 7 T4 power crysts otherwise I would have done Dark Knight Cecil :x
Story event will give 2, iirc the daily vault still have to give 1 so let's hope they'll reduce his enhancement by 4 T4 crysts x)

bonkeng

Runera's song is going to be the +1 version. There's no way they're giving us the +2 version with Zargabaath having just come out with 60% buffs and no HP/MP regen. Now you have a choice - Runera with HP/MP regen and buffs that are nearly as good who locks herself in place with the song, or Zargabaath who doesn't give HP/MP regen but has stronger stat buffs and can take other actions.

This is what people refer to when they talk about "balancing" or "balanced", which enhanced Ramza wouldn't be next week and sure as fuck wouldn't have been back in April.

I kinda feel like people who are on the "Gumi is just trying to bleed money out of its playerbase by delaying Ramza!" train may need to take a moment to remind themselves of the game they're playing. They are absolutely doing that! They're also trying in certain ways to not make some of the tremendously obvious errors that JP did. The two things aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, fixing some of those errors is indeed leading to more vectors for them to hit your wallet. The developers of the game aren't your BFF Jill, despite the generous anniversary.

I think they'll release the full +2 version. Coz Aigaion.

across

I think they'll release the full +2 version. Coz Aigaion.

Why?

The HP/MP on +2 doesn't change, only the stat buffs. They're going to obsolete the primary selling point of the GL exclusive they released one week prior? This isn't Orlandeau -> Fryevia. Orlandeau is still relevant. If you pull Runera and she has +2, Zargabaath is entirely pointless. And he was not exactly warmly received to begin with.

Sorry, not buying it.

has my friend contracted hippopuncher-infection?
the guy was always lamenting how he just had 5 (five...) 5* native, while playing f2p since january..
then from
10+1 guaranteed 5*, he gets tidus
10+1 free, he gets reberta
from daily pull 3-4 days ago, he gets fryevia..
from daily pull today he gets emperor....

in the meanwhile I'm still looking sideway with
dark fina x2
emperor
ramza
olive
aileen

after every pull i'm like this:
476.png

infect me with your luck hippo!

I think I will enhance a Luneth, because why not. As for the banner...not sure about it, I was originally planning on skipping it as I have Ramza, and planned on pulling a Roy later anyway. How are the TMs? I know Lunera has a bow so that's useless, what about the others?

Edit: Nevermind found the TM's.....yeah none of those are worth it. Lunera's bow is weird full on MAG bow. Blah.

infect me with your luck hippo!

I bless you my child!

Top Bottom