• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

fionel

Jasmin I think you made the right call to quit. And I applaud you for overcoming the sunk cost fallacy, which I am aware I've fallen into and cannot get out of.

I've been thinking about quitting for a couple of months too. Even though I haven't spent a lot of money on the game, I have invested 2 years of my life into it. As much as I love the fighting the trial bosses and making my roster stronger, the negative emotions I get from the gacha has been outweighing my enjoyment. You're absolutely correct about the possibility of saving your resources for months only the blow it all on garbages. I mean, why do this to ourselves? With the introduction of 7* I truly fear the future will be even grimmer.

Even though they've been showering us with tickets and lapis like NEVER before I feel like this is only their attempt to sugar coat the incoming shitfest with the 7* units...

Im curious abt the mp regen part. But still, I wouldn't put it as top priority considering the high amount of magic use by bosses these days

Ramza is 1150HP w/ 8x mod for 3-turns and 20MP w/ .5x mod for 3-turns.

iNichol is 1200HP w/ 14x mod for 3-turns and 24MP w/ .44x mod for 3-turns @ LB lvl 25.

So I had it wrong it seems. HP Regen is much better while MP Regen looks similar or slightly less, not sure how the maths work.

Pejo

Got that boss down to 7%, then he killed Agrias twice through a Rikku LB. Fuck this shit.

Which one are you fighting? ELT or Nightmare?

I beat ELT, took a while with the Lasswell party, but afterwards I went in with Friendlandu and 4 turned him.

I've been watching vids on the Nightmare fight for a bit now, it looks like you need some awakened DPS units, plus a full evade, plus iNichol just to stand a chance. I've been holding off on awakening any of my mages, not sure this is going to break me. Also, if you use Ring of the Lucii, you auto-lose the no white magic mission, which sucks.

Anyways, shared my Ayaka since nobody seems to be running the Kingsglaive thing anymore.

Ramza is 1150HP w/ 8x mod for 3-turns and 20MP w/ .5x mod for 3-turns.

iNichol is 1200HP w/ 14x mod for 3-turns and 24MP w/ .44x mod for 3-turns @ LB lvl 25.

So I had it wrong it seems. HP Regen is much better while MP Regen looks similar or slightly less, not sure how the maths work.
Lol lb LV 25? That's a heavy investment for me personally considering I just spent all my LB stuff on GLS... and she's only LV 15.

Ramzas enhancements just needs to fucking drop already tbh.

I got a Lunera so now the mp part is taken care of but if it dropped with Reberta Enhancements I would be in heaven considering I have her too.

EDarkness

JP's equipment enhancement event is back, yay!

Now to continue trying to make some nice gear lol

That's cool. Maybe they'll get this working better than they did the last time.

Whew. Glad I remembered maint. was at 9pm instead of 11pm. Got everything done and burned a bunch of energy. Tomorrow will be about killing bosses...I hope.

Shouta

Yay! Hopefully it's not all fudged up this time. Will have to jump into it tomorrow.

That's cool. Maybe they'll get this working better than they did the last time.

Whew. Glad I remembered maint. was at 9pm instead of 11pm. Got everything done and burned a bunch of energy. Tomorrow will be about killing bosses...I hope.

I didn't have any problems myself other than the server going down so I don't know myself, lol.

Nice part is that they reset rewards though. So more tickets and stuff for everyone.

Muku

I didn't have any problems myself other than the server going down so I don't know myself, lol.

Nice part is that they reset rewards though. So more tickets and stuff for everyone.

Only time I had issues with it last time was when they removed it and lost my sword. LOL. Got it back though thankfully.

Reward reset? Sweeet!!

I gotta say, Alim handled that fiasco really well. I even liked the response I got from them when I reported my weapon gone.

fionel

Dammit, ran into Iron Giant on 10F and despite going in with a decked out party I got wiped at around 40%. Probably b/c I forgot to dispel his buffs :/

Muku

Dammit, ran into Iron Giant on 10F and despite going in with a decked out party I got wiped at around 40%. Probably b/c I forgot to dispel his buffs :/

rip

:(

I usually stop at 8 or 9. Think it's 9. That's when things just get a bit too tough for my group right now. But then again, they're not as decked as my main.

Which one are you fighting? ELT or Nightmare?

I beat ELT, took a while with the Lasswell party, but afterwards I went in with Friendlandu and 4 turned him.

I've been watching vids on the Nightmare fight for a bit now, it looks like you need some awakened DPS units, plus a full evade, plus iNichol just to stand a chance. I've been holding off on awakening any of my mages, not sure this is going to break me. Also, if you use Ring of the Lucii, you auto-lose the no white magic mission, which sucks.

Anyways, shared my Ayaka since nobody seems to be running the Kingsglaive thing anymore.
Nightmare

Lyrian

Maintenance thread says that Nightmare Skeleton King actually got playtested during the downtime and has been nerfed considerably.

No more RNG BS below 60% and reduced debuffs. Skelly King can no longer mana drain and then use its big nukes on the same turn. Should make the fight significantly easier to win.

Alkez

I missed this yesterday because no one asked me directly, I'm not a mod anymore.

Anyway, it's really weird not having an event in JP but I guess it's time for me to catch up on the big things like story and boss fights.

I'm not going to lie, I wanted to ask you, but it seemed like a sensitive topic atm. I didn't want to step on any toes lol.

The weapons event is back up and they gave us orb pots which is nice. I'm going to be grinding that out and doing the tactics event.

Only time this isn’t true is if you need 100% provoke for special ST attacks that attack units based on highest stats.

That’s how I understand it.

If it's physical I believe Soleil should still stop it. But a lot of the time those kind of attacks are magic

Tried to send you a FR but seems like your friend slots are full.

I'm an idiot lol. I've freed up a slot now. Have friends who haven't played for months.

Maintenance thread says that Nightmare Skeleton King actually got playtested during the downtime and has been nerfed considerably.

No more RNG BS below 60% and reduced debuffs. Skelly King can no longer mana drain and then use its big nukes on the same turn. Should make the fight significantly easier to win.

After all that work I did yesterday...knew I should have waited.

Menchi

Just pulled a Nichol after 15 tickets. Should I be levelling his LB?

Also, I’ve cleared inactive from my FL so I have a fair few slots free. I’m sharing an average TGC but should hopefully improve him some soon.

ID - 800, 658, 183

Alkez

[JP] Kind of wish I had gone for Awakened Rain. He seems like a really good magic tank. 80% aoe cover with 70% mitigation and a 10x magic attack with spirit as the calculation. Maybe I'll get him off banner when I least want him lol.

Just pulled a Nichol after 15 tickets. Should I be levelling his LB?

If you want to use him as a mana battery or passive heals then yes. His modifiers are pretty bad at lv.1. Personally I'm going to level it as I don't run a white mage.

Pejo

[JP] Kind of wish I had gone for Awakened Rain. He seems like a really good magic tank. 80% aoe cover with 70% mitigation and a 10x magic attack with spirit as the calculation. Maybe I'll get him off banner when I least want him lol.

If you want to use him as a mana battery or passive heals then yes. His modifiers are pretty bad at lv.1. Personally I'm going to level it as I don't run a white mage.

Is Awakened Rain "CG Rain" or is this another variant exclusive to JP?

Alkez

Is Awakened Rain "CG Rain" or is this another variant exclusive to JP?

It's
him at the end of season 1
. Then there's Wandering Rain which is
him during season 1 and season 2
. We haven't officially seen CG Rain yet but
the recent artbook gave away some spoilers

On a side note I'm working on a new no tank no white mage team build for GL which you (and maybe Zera) may be interested in. It involves Light Veritas (did you pull her? I think I remember you saying you were interested in her) for some really good damage (in theory). I'll post it when I've finalised it.

For anyone that hasn't added me already 442 401 785

I typically share an Orlandeau w/ 940 ATK 6.6K HP.

If anyone could put up a boss ass Tillith that'd be great. Going to take out Marie and do an Agrias, Orlandeau, Luneth combo to try and take care of that Nightmare Boss

udca

That explains why I felt like it was so much easier than yesterday..

udca

I asked a few days ago but nobody answered. Is there a way to get an invite for discord please? The code in the OP is expired.

Thanks

Alkez

I asked a few days ago but nobody answered. Is there a way to get an invite for discord please? The code in the OP is expired.

Thanks

I pm'd you. I'm a discord noob though but hopefully should work. If not I'll ask Rixa.

@Alkez I sent you a FR again just before the server went down tonight for the 4th time lol

Thanks dude. I read this and was like what does he mean, I was just on the game. Tried to open it, down again lol.

More compensation I guess.

Pejo

It's
him at the end of season 1
. Then there's Wandering Rain which is
him during season 1 and season 2
. We haven't officially seen CG Rain yet but
the recent artbook gave away some spoilers

On a side note I'm working on a new no tank no white mage team build for GL which you (and maybe Zera) may be interested in. It involves Light Veritas (did you pull her? I think I remember you saying you were interested in her) for some really good damage (in theory). I'll post it when I've finalised it.

Thanks! When it Rains, it pours I guess.
excuse the awful pun, I just had to.

I got a double rainbow 10 pull with 2 LV, so I'm very interested in your build. I'm severely lacking in pots and MAG gear still though (working on TMs as we speak).

I went through to clean up some friend slots and noticed that all of my ~50+ days since login friends are also my Fryevia chain friends. what to do...

Anyways, still managed to open a handful of slots, so remaining gaffers, add me if you like. I'm not mega whale tier, but I do have almost every important unit and the TMs to make some important builds (full evasion, high HP tanks and healer, Ling, iNichol, etc)

Thanks! When it Rains, it pours I guess.
excuse the awful pun, I just had to.

I got a double rainbow 10 pull with 2 LV, so I'm very interested in your build. I'm severely lacking in pots and MAG gear still though (working on TMs as we speak).

I went through to clean up some friend slots and noticed that all of my ~50+ days since login friends are also my Fryevia chain friends. what to do...

Anyways, still managed to open a handful of slots, so remaining gaffers, add me if you like. I'm not mega whale tier, but I do have almost every important unit and the TMs to make some important builds (full evasion, high HP tanks and healer, Ling, iNichol, etc)

Her breaks are amazing for Bahamut. You lucked out. Time to get the TM farming for mag gear. youtube her and see her greatness.

If it's physical I believe Soleil should still stop it. But a lot of the time those kind of attacks are magic.

From what i've heard she won't stop ST attacked that would target the unit with the highest HP/ATK/SPR, etc... unless she casted a 100% provoke.

Pejo

Her breaks are amazing for Bahamut. You lucked out. Time to get the TM farming for mag gear. youtube her and see her greatness.

I've been farming physical dps TMs for so long, i don't even know which MAG TMs to farm. Right now, I'm 2 out of 4 on Letters & Arms, so I'm finishing up the last two. Then I got an Ashe's ring and another Magistral Crest in the oven with them, and Sylvia to finish out the TM team. I used my season 1 100% moogle on Fry's Needle when I picked her up, but I figured having a second MAG based sword would be handy, especially since it's non-elemental.

Is there anything else that's top-tier at the moment? I have 2 Dark Finas that I'll probably put in after L&A.

I've been farming physical dps TMs for so long, i don't even know which MAG TMs to farm. Right now, I'm 2 out of 4 on Letters & Arms, so I'm finishing up the last two. Then I got an Ashe's ring and another Magistral Crest in the oven with them, and Sylvia to finish out the TM team. I used my season 1 100% moogle on Fry's Needle when I picked her up, but I figured having a second MAG based sword would be handy, especially since it's non-elemental.

Is there anything else that's top-tier at the moment? I have 2 Dark Finas that I'll probably put in after L&A.

Light Veritas own TM is amazing and top tier for mages, Magical Crest, Celestial Glove is you have Grim Sakura as she needs flat mag as well as %. Malboro reward is great as well, gives 30% mag and 20% hp.

Alkez

So for the longest time Pejo, Zera, and myself have been working on teams that didn't require a tank and/or a white mage by using units that had a role in the team. For the last few months I've been working on a full damage mitigation team, and while it is viable strategy it requires a lot of work, various niche TMs, and a very specific team. One day I will try it but I'm months away from making it possible (plus Water Veritas' enhancements are needed).

But recently Apple and Gumi collaborated on a brand new unit: iNichol. I didn't really realise the potential of this unit until Zera posted a video in the discord chat. It showed the power of giving a full evasion unit the ability to 100% cover the team. This is what I'm calling step 1.

And while this is amazing, using 2 units to do the job of 1, albeit perfectly, was a step backwards from where the 3 of us are trying to go. Nichol has enough utility with his maxed out LB to warrant being part of the team, helping towards the no white mage dream, but step 2 was to find a unit that already would be on the team and can reach 100% evasion. Enter Soleil. Already ridiculous and on most people's teams atm, she can easily reach 100% evasion, adding further to her utility. And thankfully Holy is the one counter that doesn't seem to disrupt her dance combos (I don't know why this is). So this has allowed us to replace the traditional physical tank, maintain our buffs and debuffs, and gain MP and HP regen. In essence our team value has increased with no real downside.

So now we have that, we're left with 2 slots free (if 2 are taken up with any generic chainer). This part is a discussion for another time, but I believe here you have the option of either using two units to attempt to cover magic damage, or, like we aim to do, increase our own damage. We can easily use 1 support here and 1 ender, in short increasing our damage while maintaining the same level of defence. For the point of this unnecessarily long essay I'm working on the latter option.

Step 3 - Enter Louis Vuitton

So after obtaining the perfect tank, and then giving that tank use outside of being a tank, I started to think about the next step. Being an evasion tank who covers the team you end up getting a high chance to prok your counters. So I was looking at units who could provide more value on the enemy phase than just Holy.

Tangent: Yesterday I defeated the event trial thanks to CrazyIvan's strategy of nuking it with 3 2bs. When he was giving me advice he said his 6th unit was Marie but she didn't really do much, so I looked into who I could take that would add more value, and I stumbled onto Light Veritas. She could lower his light resist even further, and she could set up a 16x finisher. On top of that she already has innate undead killer. The plan worked better than I thought to the point I probably could have done it with 2 2b and no finisher.

Anyways back on topic. Because I was thinking about counters and I had just used LV the night before I remembered that like Year 2 Sakura she can prok her strongest imperil of 100% light debuff from a counter. And so finally we're at the point I've been trying to get to. If we can set up a relatively strong LV with full evasion, we can essentially have access to one of the strongest imperils in the game right now on a consistent basis, without having to waste a turn or a unit. Having a 16x single hitting move makes her a pretty good ender and as discussed above this is the team build we're going for this exercise in theorycrafting.

So the build. First the full TMR build:

Veritas of the Light 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Horizon Breaker +117ATK
Left Hand: Romandan Pistol +107ATK
Head: Rider's Helm +28ATK+60DEF+100%Disease/Petrify
Body: Assassin's Vest +40DEF+20SPR+100%Poison/Paralyze+10%Evasion
Accessory 1: Ring of the Lucii +3MAG/SPR+25%P.Evasion/P.Counter
Accessory 2: Ring of the Lucii +3MAG/SPR+25%P.Evasion/P.Counter
Ability 1: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 2: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 3: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 4: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Pot Stats: HP: 450 MP: 75 ATK: 30 DEF: 30 MAG: 30 SPR: 30
Esper: Titan HP:6000 MP:2000 ATK:5300 DEF:4000 MAG:1800 SPR:3200
Total Stats: HP: 4852 MP: 326 ATK: 761 DEF: 290 MAG: 328 SPR: 240
Crit Rate: 10% P. Evasion: 100% M. Evasion: 0% P. Counter: 55% M. Counter: 0%

Because of the use of quick assault I've gone away from the typical mag build and made her a physical build. While 761 attack is not that high when you consider the 100% imperil and the 16x modifier it's not that bad. I looked into seeing if fixed dice would be better, but the average damage output was same. I think it's up to you what you choose. I'm unsure if the calculator takes into account dual wield moves hitting twice. If so fixed dice will be the better option.

Now obviously this build is quite difficult to pull off so he's the more discount build that I will be testing with:

Veritas of the Light 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Horizon Breaker +117ATK
Left Hand: Romandan Pistol +107ATK
Head: Imperial Helm +18ATK+15DEF+15%Fire
Body: Assassin's Vest +40DEF+20SPR+100%Poison/Paralyze+10%Evasion
Accessory 1: Twenty-Sided Die +20%CriticalRate/Evasion
Accessory 2: Ring of the Lucii +3MAG/SPR+25%P.Evasion/P.Counter
Ability 1: Spirit of Freedom +15%ATK+10%Evasion
Ability 2: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 3: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 4: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Pot Stats: HP: 450 MP: 75 ATK: 30 DEF: 30 MAG: 30 SPR: 30
Esper: Titan HP:6000 MP:2000 ATK:5300 DEF:4000 MAG:1800 SPR:3200
Total Stats: HP: 4852 MP: 326 ATK: 725 DEF: 245 MAG: 325 SPR: 237
Crit Rate: 30% P. Evasion: 95% M. Evasion: 0% P. Counter: 40% M. Counter: 0%

Unfortunately at this point in time this will only give us a 95% evasion rate, but in the future we can upgrade Spirit of Freedom to 20% attack and 15% evasion, giving us the full 100%. What's also amazing is this setup has LV immune to everything that can affect her except confusion. If we need to resist this then Grand Helm is an option we can use. Furthermore, if in the Noctis buff they decide to enhance his TM this will only further boost her power.

I think this set works well with A2 and 2B as they both have very high chain counts that can easily allow LV to cap out the damage. They also both have high modifiers on their chaining moves to make up for the lack of native imperil (2b does have lightning debuff on a separate move though) which works in this team comp as we have LV providing the imperil. However this can be used with any chainer that can wield a light weapon.

And so that's it. TLDR: LV has a chance to counter with 100% light imperil which could potentially make her a valuable evasion tank. 16x single hit move with multiple innate killers makes her a potentially good ender.

Sorry this was long. Ended up being more of a reddit style post lol.

Pejo

Damn dude, I like the way you're thinking a lot here. So essentially, your team would be:

-LV: Full eva tank with 16x finisher and 100% imperil for light
-Chainer 1: (let's say Orlandu)
-Chainer 2: (DV in my example, for utility DMG Reduction skill/full break)
-iNichol: To set up the tanking
-Friend Chainer because why not

Now my last party spot, I'm kinda torn. I know everyone loves Soliel now for the 120% buffs. It'd be nice for team synergy to have a second full EVA unit too. In short fights or brute force fights, I like this idea a lot. The problem I have with her is that she's essentially locked down to doing the same thing every turn, just like iNichol. It's probably worth it, stat wise, but there's very little flexibility there.

I admit I'm biased, but I really like Zargabaath in this last spot. He can do literally everything with the right TMs. He can be your second full evasion unit, he's relatively easy to gear. With Pod and Rikku's Pouch, he can handle nearly any status, passive heals, LB build, damage reduction, and 80% buff the party, or 100% buff a single user per turn. You lose a fair chunk of the raw stats, but you gain a ton of flexibility where shit can go wrong, and you can still recover. Plus he's got that last stand, so even if a real "oh shit" moment happens, you get a second chance. Plus-plus if he has Pod, he can fill in any chaining gaps with Mirage to make sure you don't break it between the dual wielded hits of Divine Ruination. I'm really excited for his enhancements whenever they roll around, I think we're going to have an undeniable top-tier support unit.

I really think you're on to something with LV tank though, I'm itching to try this out. Unfortunately that means I need to grind out some more Quick Assaults, and I can't really do it until that Spirit of Freedom buff or a second Noctis.

The thing I really like about your setup is that you have the friend unit as the totally disposable/nice to have unit, so it could literally be anything, or totally dropped for 5 man missions.

The only bummer now is magic/hybrid damage trials. Also it's interesting to know we can take a native 0% evasion unit soon and make them 100%. Wonder if it's possible to get a 100% 1-2 element immunity on LV without too much trouble.

Muku

[JP] Bought the awesome 5k lapis package. Spent my anni x2 10+1's.

First 10+1 = dumpster fire
Second 10+1 = TWO Rainbows! They were Ayaka and Tidus #2.

Shouta

Well, Light Veritas already absorbs holy but there aren't many fights off the top of my head where that's the main form of element damage. Getting 100% in other elements might be possible but you'd need to sacrifice potential damage and evasion as a result unless they release more powerful TMs that do a bit of both.

The other important thing is that you need more than 100% Resistance in certain cases so they still have complete protection after they get an imperil casted on them. With an element resistance buff, there's not as much of a need but who knows if they'll release a trial that has an enemy with more than -50% on theirs.

Nice! Gratz! Ayaka is fantastic and now you're ready for 7 star Tidus.

Muku

Well, Light Veritas already absorbs holy but there aren't many fights off the top of my head where that's the main form of element damage. Getting 100% in other elements might be possible but you'd need to sacrifice potential damage and evasion as a result unless they release more powerful TMs that do a bit of both.

The other important thing is that you need more than 100% Resistance in certain cases so they still have complete protection after they get an imperil casted on them. With an element resistance buff, there's not as much of a need but who knows if they'll release a trial that has an enemy with more than -50% on theirs.

Nice! Gratz! Ayaka is fantastic and now you're ready for 7 star Tidus.

Thank ya! Yeah! I was stoked to see Ayaka. She'll be replacing Refia. I can dig that. I wasn't disappointed on Tidus either. Not so much for 7*, though thought that was good timing, but because my first Rainbow was new for the account. :) Just getting one Rainbow feels good. Two is even cooler. Plus I can try to get his TM before doing the 7* thing.

Alkez

Well done Alkez, well done!!!! I'll respond in depth in a bit.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I think what I really like about this concept is the full use of both sides of the board so to speak. When we start you learn that you get a turn, then the enemy gets a turn, and then it's your turn again. But with this we're really starting to get in to the idea of fully utilising our enemy phases and considering it one of our own turns, similar to how you would in some trading card games.

Anyways I look forward to your thoughts.

Damn dude, I like the way you're thinking a lot here. So essentially, your team would be:

-LV: Full eva tank with 16x finisher and 100% imperil for light
-Chainer 1: (let's say Orlandu)
-Chainer 2: (DV in my example, for utility DMG Reduction skill/full break)
-iNichol: To set up the tanking
-Friend Chainer because why not

So I think for me personally I plan to run another support instead of a third chainer. Right now I'm quite sure who, but I want someone who can help with magic damage. Atm I'm just considering it a flex role (like you described later in your post) and can change it up depending on the what the challenge provides.

Yesterday I did take 3 chainers and LV and it was ridiculously explosive. 3 Avoid Attacks, which have a 9x modifier before the 80% light imperial I had, capped off with LVs 16x ender was ridiculous.

Now my last party spot, I'm kinda torn. I know everyone loves Soliel now for the 120% buffs. It'd be nice for team synergy to have a second full EVA unit too. In short fights or brute force fights, I like this idea a lot. The problem I have with her is that she's essentially locked down to doing the same thing every turn, just like iNichol. It's probably worth it, stat wise, but there's very little flexibility there.

I admit I'm biased, but I really like Zargabaath in this last spot. He can do literally everything with the right TMs. He can be your second full evasion unit, he's relatively easy to gear.

So I actually wrote a paragraph about how not using evasion Soleil could open up the buff slot for someone else, as I agree I'm not keen on locking out a unit. It's why I wanted to get away from Bards, because with what we're doing we want to be able to fully maximise our turns and what our units can do, and this feels limited. I was going to mention Zarg because he has a lot of utility and was sure you had him, but then I felt I was going too off topic and just deleted that part haha.

Evasion Zarg is actually very smart. Essentially if LV goes down to magic or something then you have someone to back her up and your team is totally exposed. That wasn't something I thought of actually.

Also with iNichol you have a 2 turn rotation. You are still locked into those moves pretty much, but I think the fact he offers passive heals and mp is an acceptable use of those turns.

The only bummer now is magic/hybrid damage trials. Also it's interesting to know we can take a native 0% evasion unit soon and make them 100%. Wonder if it's possible to get a 100% 1-2 element immunity on LV without too much trouble.

Yeah, unfortunately this strategy doesn't work if they don't do any physical moves. Magic defence is definitely the next thing I'm looking into. I think it's a lot more difficult and feel like JP has only really been working on it over the last 6 months, so I guess we'll be seeing units with more options too. And who knows, maybe the Christmas units will provide the answer haha. I certainly didn't expect a Halloween unit to provide this kind of change to the game.

JP's up already? That was fast. Congrats! Might do my pulls now.

And the weapons thing is gone again...

Alkez

Did my 2 11 pulls. Got garbage in the first pull as well.

Second pull I got Yuna! I already have Marie and Kid Rydia who kind of do what she does, but glad I got a rainbow and one I didn't have.

Decided to use one of my 5* tickets. I don't want to hoard them otherwise I'll never use them.

Ramza.

Sigh.

Continues to troll me all both accounts. Will save the remaining tickets.

Muku

JP's up already? That was fast. Congrats! Might do my pulls now.

And the weapons thing is gone again...

Shit, is it? I was too into using my tickets and stuff earlier I didn't even notice. Well crap. That means I can't enhance the sword I got the in the 5k bundle. -_-;

Thank you! And congrats on Yuna! I got her a week or two ago. She's going to fill a void I have. <3

I used my 30% 5* ticket I had left. Blue. So 1/3 became an actual Rainbow. 2/3 were blue. Ug.

Edit: Should note I want Cloud for TM. ;_; But they gave me too much love lately I don't think I'll get him.

Shouta

I just checked JP and they did take it down again. What a mess, lol. They'll be compensating later it seems.

I did get the rod from the bundle enhancements though. 12% MAG & HP which isn't bad at all.

Top Bottom