• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

JP expeditions are so fucking worthless besides the esper's food. Hopefully they tweak the atrocious TM xp soon, they proved they are willing to make it more attractive with those chocobo weapons, but in two days I already got all of them.

They could put some pots in there too, they are way more conservative with those than Global.

I thought it was a way to get TMs slowly on units you don't bother with. Just how slowly do they gain the TM %?

Shouta

I thought it was a way to get TMs slowly on units you don't bother with. Just how slowly do they gain the TM %?

.8% per 24 hours for 4-star and above. while 3-stars get 1.2% or so per 24 hours. It's not too bad at all for units you aren't running. I just got Carlie's TM this morning as I pulled a ton of her from the Seiken Densetsu collab.

Muku

Maybe a buffer if you have one? If not the free Bunny girl from the raid can sing for 2 turns buff attack and mag 80%.

Edit: Scrap that, Sakura can buff and dual cast it lol. Nvm.

And yeah Camille chains with Tidus (using 水迅撃流斬) and Aileen (using 土涛烈波剣).

Hahahaha. Yeah, this is why Sakura is the Queen here. Plus, even at low end she is kicking ass. After Tidus and OK, she's my next I'm trying to 5* cap.

.8% per 24 hours for 4-star and above. while 3-stars get 1.2% or so per 24 hours. It's not too bad at all for units you aren't running. I just got Carlie's TM this morning as I pulled a ton of her from the Seiken Densetsu collab.

Sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to having that in global.

Alkez

Last free daily was my second gold...Rosa. Yup, that about sums up my anniversary pulls. Not quite Hope but still pretty bad. At least my Rosa is at 20% now lol.

Muku

I got the wrong Fry

LOL, I hear that. ;_; Got the wrong one today, too. ;_;

Here I was thinking in JP I was doing so good with 39 2* Siren.... forgetting they can go to 3*. Well, guess once I finish last bit it'll be a grind still. ;_;

Muku

Only golds I recall on free stuff with main and alt was a couple of trash Type 0 units, a Refia, and a couple of Xons. (One for each account.) I don't even think I got anything worth a crap for TMs... :( Well, on main. On alt, the other day, I got another Zidane. Kept him because never can have too many DWs. AMIRITE?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just got my 2nd rainbow ever in the same day as a first from the 10 ex summon tickets we were given at some point. The chocobo wind damage guy, Fohlen. Seems like he's quite strong at 6-star but no great shakes until then.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I won't pull on the next banner. I have 5100 something lapis. I'm ok. I'm ok.

Just one more pull.

:: sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffff ::

So what would a recommended loadout for Agrias be? I figure Excalibur in the second slot for the elemental chain, but assuming those who upgrade her will be putting her alongside an Orlandeau that means the Genji Blade is already in use.

Is it even that important or is she there just to boost the multiplier more than anything?

tuffymon

So what would a recommended loadout for Agrias be? I figure Excalibur in the second slot for the elemental chain, but assuming those who upgrade her will be putting her alongside an Orlandeau that means the Genji Blade is already in use.

Is it even that important or is she there just to boost the multiplier more than anything?

The next best thing really, a Sakurafubuki, or whatever combo you deem worthy~

Doctor_No

Just got my 2nd rainbow ever in the same day as a first from the 10 ex summon tickets we were given at some point. The chocobo wind damage guy, Fohlen. Seems like he's quite strong at 6-star but no great shakes until then.

Congrats on your second rainbow! Fohlen is a great unit! Goes great with other wind units like Bartz, Lunera, etc. He's a pretty interesting unit in that he works really well in provoking-countering. Its tricky to get his mechanics down at first, but once you get it he's very rewarding; once you counter that -75% wind imperil, his Sonic Blast does some amazing damage. He's also great for explorations as he reduces encounters.

tuffymon

Ah good idea. Really need another Chizuru to drop soon to get the most out of it though. I'd go for Gugnir but no spear mastery that isn't tied to a character it seems :/

Not yet, but one of the Veritas has a spear mastery Tm... just who knows when that lands. Nier has a crafted katana in the raid, a 1x 105? dmg... that'll be a few point boost for a lot of people.

Last free pull: Cecil

That makes two this month. Already have 2 Excaliburs.

Still want to pull. That's it, I'm going to do it!

Edit - NO... FUCKING... WAY!!!!!

First ticket............

Fucking Shadow.

I'm done. I hit the fucking RNG lottery!

I wish I was lying. Wasted a fucking ticket for no good reason. This whole month of pulls has been pure shit for me.

JP players, how many raid points do you currently have and how often are you running the raid?

I have about 1,053,716 - I try to run it multiple times a day. It varies, but I tend to refresh on raids a lot, especially when the rewards are good, the raid gacha is good, and there's TMs to finish on limited units...

Followed this guide to update my Memu:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv..._you_memu_users_news/?st=j5lltozy&sh=df431d75

Now on Android 5.1. Memu hasn't crashed on me yet after the change. So that's nice. I think it's slightly quicker than before for me. Not much but a little.

Trying to pound out some Letters and Arms before the next Trial.

I've been using 5.1 on Memu for a while now. Definitely appears to be more stable. Though, it seems the Check For Update button in Memu doesn't work. It is telling me I have the latest version, 3.0.8, and that's clearly not right.

robotuw

I'm at 1200 relics and thus 1/3rd of the way to Adventurer V! It's only been, what, a month? That's great news. Even at that pace I'm still making enough money to break even and I'm not running out of most items (except regular ethers weirdly).

I'm at 1200 relics and thus 1/3rd of the way to Adventurer V! It's only been, what, a month? That's great news. Even at that pace I'm still making enough money to break even and I'm not running out of most items (except regular ethers weirdly).
I was at 850 or so a few days ago but decided to craft an adventurer 2. Going to need it anyway. But yea, I've been surprised by how easy its been to get all the rewards and then some.

bonkeng

Same here. But I'm losing 1m+ per week just for expedition.

For the next 7 days I will be out of the country at my brothers wedding, stating so just in case you don't see me posting or not active in game. Need to be sure to login on Friday by leeching some hotel wifi for that ticket which will be saved for Nier banner.

Shouta

I'm thinking, folks, I may just do a multi...crazy I know. But whst the hell.

I'm curious to see what I will or won't get!

If there's any banner to do that, it'll be the Veritas Banner. They all have Top-tier TMs and most are pretty solid units too. The only one that's kind of a dud is the Wind Veritas because of jumps.

Kouriozan

Actually we are reaaaally close to the first Veritas banner, only FF XI raid left, if of course we don't get Nier/AG before that.
On it, Tim is a 3*-5* 50% breaker that has his uses (59% all with his LB), Victoria 4* with her chaining dark ability, Earth Veritas 4* as a pretty neat tank, and Fire Veritas finisher / Dark Veritas chainer both 5*

Edit : and next King Mog event after Tactics 3 will be Onion Knight amagad.

Syntsui

I'm pulling at least one Dark Veritas.

Dark Veritas and Orlandu with Excalibur and Deathbringer + DKC to finish with Excalibur will be beyond absurd, disgusting, ridiculous.

I wanted to do that with Victoria but I'm already playing with her on JP and I just want to break the 50m damage on the dummy.

robotuw

I'm pulling at least one Dark Veritas.

Dark Veritas with Deathbringer + Orlandu with Excalibur + DKC to finish with Excalibur will be beyond absurd, disgusting, ridiculous.

Am I missing something? That wouldn't even be an elemental chain would it?

Depending on how the Nier banner goes (and assuming it's first) I may consider trying for Dark Veritas. I already have Orlandu and DKC so why not.

Interestingly, on the next enhancement batch, Global already has everyone on it with the exception of 6* Agrias and Greg.

Ooh wild card. Maybe time for global exclusives to start getting them.

Top Bottom