• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY Type-0 Official Trial Version Thread

warpaint

toleoring said:
maybe it is just a part of Oriens that will be featuring in type-0....

just like titles of Ivalice series - every game has a map that is actually only a portion of the whole world...

and according to the official site, the four countries are located at the eastern part of the world...

so, more titles based on Oriens are coming?
that would be fun to see more of the world

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Kagari said:
I'll trust in Tabata. After getting used to it, the camera isn't so bad, but it could stand some improvement.

I agree with this. I have more trouble with the targeting system if anything, but even that is maneagable once you figure out how it works. Only times the camera doesn't quite work with you(me) are when you meet bigger enemies and you lock onto them when they're up close. It's kind of hard to see incoming missiles from the bigger robots for instance, if you're locked on to one of them and there are more in your surroundings.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Aeana said:
So erm, why are we posting news in the demo thread?

Probably because anytime someone has posted a new thread, it's gotten lost due to lack of people caring. Same for XIII-2, which is why there is a general thread for it now.

Labadal

Aeana said:
So erm, why are we posting news in the demo thread?

It seems not enough people usually care about Type-0 so that is why I have started posting stuff in here. Maybe we should do a general Type-0 topic until the OP is up?

Labadal said:
It seems not enough people usually care about Type-0 so that is why I have started posting stuff in here. Maybe we should do a general Type-0 topic until the OP is up?
Yeah, I like that idea. I've wanted to post stuff on Type-0 (I care damnit) and I didn't because I didn't know where to post it where it would be relevant and this is the only semi-recent topic

Kyon

Banned
miladesn said:
The game is delayed for two weeks due to polishing and improvements, now releasing on October 27.

i could have sworn this was coming out in november. anyway good, because the phantoma needed to be fixed

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
miladesn said:
The game is delayed for two weeks due to polishing and improvements, now releasing on October 27.
It's needed, to be honest. That camera and Phantoma system... I hope they can deliver.

Also:
Anoop Gantayat said:
Going along with the game's delay, the CD release for the game's "Zero" theme song will also be delayed from October 5 to October 19. The game's Original Soundtrack will now be released on October 26.
Source

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
Apologies if this has been asked a million times, but I'm trying to avoid media as much as possible for this game: is it going to be released on PSN / will I be able to play it on Vita? That would pretty much be the tipping point for me to get a Vita.

Varion

Kodiak said:
Apologies if this has been asked a million times, but I'm trying to avoid media as much as possible for this game: is it going to be released on PSN / will I be able to play it on Vita? That would pretty much be the tipping point for me to get a Vita.
Currently the answer to both questions is 'No' unfortunately.

StuBurns

Banned
Finally dug out my PSP and tried the demo today, God damn is it pretty.

Hopefully it makes it to 3DS/PSV/PS3 in the West at some point.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Type-0_Box1.jpg

Top Bottom